When are you lining up at Target this year to try and get the 32 inch TV?

Cremer83

Cremer, go to Customer Service and ask them. If they say that they will price adjust on BF then buy the TV today. Simple as that.

Every Target store will probably tell you something different regarding price adjustment's. Just be sure to ask at the store you plan on going to.

I decided that I am going to go buy the tv. What's the worst thing that could happen.... they can say no to adjusting the price! So, I will just return it. :tongue1: That way, I will already have the tv just in case I can't get it on Black Friday!

Jen

I live in NE mpls and there are 6 Target stores within 20 miles of my house.If i arrived at Midnight at one of them what are my chances of getting one of the 32" Westy"s?

Should i arrive sooner? I have never waited on BF so im not sure about how soon i should get there.

Well, I did it! I went and purchased the tv, which were all in the back...none on the floor. They had 24 of them in the back room so I know I never would have gotten one. Anyway, I also bought the bissel steam mop. The guy asked me if I wanted to apply for a Target cc, which would save me over $50 and I said YES!! So, when this is all said and done, I will have gotten the tv at a smokin price!!

Jen

Well, I did it! I went and purchased the tv, which were all in the back...none on the floor. They had 24 of them in the back room so I know I never would have gotten one.

Jen

same here, i had to have someone get one from the back room. they wouldnt tell me how many they had or if they would price adjust on friday, but i grabbed it anyways to be safe. i just wont open it this week. worst case scenario, they dont price adjust and ill just return it.

I heard from someone that the box of the BF tv is different from the sales floor tv so it might have a different DPCI number so if thats the case the BF TV is totally different. Target might be playing safe and is thinking the same way you guys are thinking

That is definitely a possibility. I have also heard that Target will not carry the Westinghouse brand anymore so they are using BF to liquidate their stock. I really don't see Target buying another Westinghouse brand in the same size and spec as the one they already have just to sell on BF. Wal_mart has enough pull to do that but not Target. We will see when the ad comes out.

I already got my tv!!!! And target will do the price match on it I already checked! I went to 2 targets to get it though. Some of them are not selling them and are holding them for BF. But i got 2 already!!!

I see you are in SD. Me too, well Chula Vista. Which Targets did you go to?

Went to target on sunday and got the 32 inch tv and everything else on my list except for the pj's and thats because they weren't out. I picked up toys , blankets , graphic t's , housewares , dvds and electronics . Now friday i will go back in and get my price adjustment. Love it because it practically eliminates target from my day which is great when you do the shopping I do on BF !!!! Enjoy everyone and be safe.........

I'm in Mpls. I am going to start checking Target on Thursday night but I have no idea what to expect. Depending on the situation, I will either get in line or go back later to check. I used to camp out overnight (starting at 2 pm Thursday) at Best Buy in another state but this time I am going to get in line at Target for a friend in Minnesota. Anyone have any ideas when lines begin to form at Target in Mpls?

Went to target on sunday and got the 32 inch tv and everything else on my list except for the pj's and thats because they weren't out. I picked up toys , blankets , graphic t's , housewares , dvds and electronics . Now friday i will go back in and get my price adjustment. Love it because it practically eliminates target from my day which is great when you do the shopping I do on BF !!!! Enjoy everyone and be safe.........

My husband went to Target today to buy the television - 32 inch. They refused to sell it to him stating that they didn't have any in the store - although he was there the night before and they had 47 of them (he counted them). He went to another Target location and they sold it to him.

We have already plugged it in (he recently remodeled his "man cave") to play the xbox on it - and it looks GREAT! I would suggest anyone looking to buy the television to get it - it is a steal.

Also, we bought the Bissel mop, some cds and dvds - going back during BF to get our price adjustment.

Thanks, GottaDeal! You Rock!

I bought the 32" Westinghouse on Wednesday and they price matched it for me on Friday and the woman that did it for me was excited for me. She said "wow, congratulations you got a great deal. I'll bet you were surprised when you saw the ad and realized that you would be saving so much money"

I got in line at about 3:30, and behind at least 100 people, and got one anyway. There were plenty when I got into store and headed straight to that spot shortly after it opened. I could have taken 2 or 3, and saw a number of people who did. They were all taken long before I finally checked out of the store more than an hour later, and people occasionally saw it in my cart and asked where I got it, but I just told them they were all gone by then. There were still a few of the larger APEX TVs still available as I waited to check out, though.

I bought the 32" Westinghouse on Wednesday and they price matched it for me on Friday and the woman that did it for me was excited for me. She said "wow, congratulations you got a great deal. I'll bet you were surprised when you saw the ad and realized that you would be saving so much money"

The person who adjusted our price said basically the same thing(the first part almost exactly), lol.