Christmas/Holiday Card Questions

tntsmomie

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how many I got last year, but it wasn't many. Shame really. I mean I know postage is high...but if there is any time of year you should send a card to family, I think it is this time of year, and really the fact that you can get them on clearance and have ready for the following year, makes it even more reasonable...you rarely get an anniversary or birthday card clearance at 75 or 90%...

I just don't think ecards do it for the holidays... I do send them, but I send them like a few days before Xmas, to close friends that I already sent a regular card to in the US mail...

When I was married I would send out approximately 30-50 cards to my family and to his family. I think I maybe got 5 cards back. It was so frustrating!

yep, well my DH entire family/even extended is anti-card...and I had sent them many photos and cards in the early years. Not anymore...you'd think once I'd get a note from them, a thank you for the cute pic, what a beautiful card, :no:nothing... I'd like to say it is because they are concerned about trees/environment, it's not...It's a word that rhymes with jeep....

We're dramatically decreasing the number of cards we're sending out this year...by about half.

We found the CUTEST cards at Costco this year. They're musical cards, each one has a different song that plays when you open it up. And the fronts are so cute and decorative.

There were only 10 in the pack. And really, that's all we really need to send. Typically we send out about 20-30 cards. We might get about 10, but typicaly, it's less.