80% off UGGS at 6pm.com

beccas302

I got my yesteday too, loved the fast shipping. I ordered at 2:10am EST on the 8th, got all 7 pairs I wanted. swaggrabber was on the ball and had listed the deal a day before and then hosted a ugg party in her chat room while we waited for the site to update at midnight (well 2am EST for me). Was great!! Now I am just hoping for a very cold winter here in FL to justify the 3 pairs of boots I bought for myself!

By the looks of e-bay I think alot of them ended up there. There is a style that is being discontinued that I wanted for my little guy, so I have been keeping a pretty close eye on ebay lately. There haven't been many..... now there are TONS of them!

someone from a blog that I follow got 25 pairs, pretty sure she was only keeping 2 for herself the rest she was listing on ebay over the next few months. Should be some decent deals on ebay for the people that missed the sale since there will so many listed.

someone from a blog that I follow got 25 pairs, pretty sure she was only keeping 2 for herself the rest she was listing on ebay over the next few months. Should be some decent deals on ebay for the people that missed the sale since there will so many listed.

I am pretty sure she wasn't the only one, the shoes went extremely fast