Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

There is a couple codes that are working together when you combine them w/ eligible clearance items:

Take 15% Off Clearance Items, code: CLEARANCE

Take 15% Off Any Order, code: TREATU15

And don't forget, $0.99 shipping each item.

www.Kohls.com

• 2 weeks later...
I know this has been discussed many times, but I can't remember the answer or find it on their website. I bought some sheets online, but they are totally the wrong color now that they arrived and i want to return them. I used my $30 Kohls cash and paid the remaining amount with my credit card. Will i get an in-store credit for the amount of the Kohl's cash or do I just lose it? (Their website only seems to address returns for items that had earned you kohls cash, not returning items paid for with kohls cash) Oh, and the last day to use the kohls cash is tomorrow, so i will return tomorrow.

I know this has been discussed many times, but I can't remember the answer or find it on their website. I bought some sheets online, but they are totally the wrong color now that they arrived and i want to return them. I used my $30 Kohls cash and paid the remaining amount with my credit card. Will i get an in-store credit for the amount of the Kohl's cash or do I just lose it? (Their website only seems to address returns for items that had earned you kohls cash, not returning items paid for with kohls cash) Oh, and the last day to use the kohls cash is tomorrow, so i will return tomorrow.

Whenever I have returned stuff at our store, they will give me more in-store cash than if I were to get reimbursed for actual sale. So, if I want to get the money back that I paid there is some reason or procedure

(that I also can't remember) that takes a % off of what I originally paid, so I always choose to get the in-store

'cash', which of course is a gift card. I don't know if every store does it the same. My husband just had surgery a couple days ago and I have a fever, so I hope I made sense. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Be careful when buying stuff from Kohl's now when they offer Kohl's cash. If you return something, even if you want a merchandise credit, you will lose your Kohl's cash. If you already spent it, they will deduct it from the refund. I can understand this if you are asking for cash back or your credit card credited, but it makes no sense to me if you want to get a merchandise credit.

Be careful when buying stuff from Kohl's now when they offer Kohl's cash. If you return something, even if you want a merchandise credit, you will lose your Kohl's cash. If you already spent it, they will deduct it from the refund. I can understand this if you are asking for cash back or your credit card credited, but it makes no sense to me if you want to get a merchandise credit.

It's even worse than that! I ordered jeans online and tried to exchange for them for a different size - SAME style, regular price and everything and I lost my Kohl's cash. Then I would have had to pay $20 more than I got back for the new jeans because the 30% sale was over and I didn't have the Kohl's cash. Ughhh!. I'll just try again next time.

There was no code. It states "Just use your Kohl's charge or present your Associate's discount card and your 35% discount will be automatically applied" Offer good instore and online with free shipping.

I finally got in, put something in my cart to test it and the discount was NOT automatically applied. This whole email looks like it was meant for Kohl's employees???? But, I have never worked there nor do I know anyone who does. Wonder if it was sent in error????

There was no code. It states "Just use your Kohl's charge or present your Associate's discount card and your 35% discount will be automatically applied" Offer good instore and online with free shipping.

I finally got in, put something in my cart to test it and the discount was NOT automatically applied. This whole email looks like it was meant for Kohl's employees???? But, I have never worked there nor do I know anyone who does. Wonder if it was sent in error????

Associates is their employees...funny you got one LOL