Is this anyone else's experience?

musicalkarasel

After my previous experience spending over 90min waiting in the check-out line within 15min of door opening, I just place order on line. It was great that I got free shipping, 15% off, and Kohls cash offer this year. Nevertheless, the shipping is so slow that I may miss the deadline for some rebate submission.

My local Kohl's would not honor the prices until Friday, even though they had already posted the sale prices. That was a huge waste of time. Now I have to get up extra early Friday morning.

If they posted the sale prices they would HAVE to honor the prices, it's the law. I would have argued it. I only wanted a couple things from there this year so I went in on Wed. night and the signs weren't up yet so I went to the customer service desk and asked "if" anything I was buying went on sale friday if I could come back and get the difference back and she said that I had to come in during the day & time it was on sale and bring the 15% off coupon back in with me and that they would credit me the difference. And they did :) and I didn't have to wait in line!

I have noticed that myself too, but what I was buying really was a good price(a set of knives), the fleece sheets were an awesome deal, and the last thing I bought was a kid snuggie, which was the same price as other stores.

I went back today to spend the Kohl's cash(MIL also gave me hers) and I did notice that the original prices on the socks I was purchasing were a good few dollars more than comparable(or even the same package) socks elsewhere.