What city will you be shoppng in this year?

jellybean051901

I have not decided yet. I am in Western Mass, right next to Vermont, so I have options here in Mass, NY, CT, VT or NH. Last year, we went to Concord, NH, because there was a TRU amongst many other stores. I am not sure if I am doing TRU at all this year, so I am not sure if I will be heading to Concord or not. There is also a Target in Keene NH I know, and I'm not sure of VT. The one closest to me here in Mass is in Hadley and no way I am going that way, same as TRU-closest one is Springfield, NO WAY!

I will shop in our small town first because the Walmart is just easier to get what I want. Then we will head about 1 hour away and shop in Newnan, Ga and then on to Fayetteville, GA, near Atlanta, ga.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!!! MY ONLY COMPLETELY CHILDLESS SHOPPING DAY!!!! :cheesy:

Huge change of plans!!!! I had posted that I would be here in Mooresville Nc shopping but since my husband got Fri-Sun off we are headed back to our hometown Lima Ohio and I get to go shopping with my best friend...I am soooooo excited:eyepoppin