Where do you shop on Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

I know most people will answer that it depends on the ads but most of us end up at the same places every year.

Where do you shop on BF?

I normally start out at Wal-mart and then hit Target, Walgreen, Bath and Body, Old Navy..

I don't hit the big electronic stores because I don't like to camp out.. LOL!

I *sometimes*hit kohls first just because they open at 4 and im usally first in line get in there really quick then i rush over to TRU to wait in line a few min...then the less important stores like old navy,the mall,babies r us,dicks,etc just in whatever order seems best for the deals! I dont really need electronics so i dont go to best buy or anything! and walmarts toooooo crazy!(even for me!) Its like the most popular store where i shop*forget that!*

It depends on the ads, but I never miss TRU, Walmart, or JCPenney. :) They always seem to have the best deals on things that were on my list. I have only been to a Best Buy ONCE on Black Friday. NEVER AGAIN! Lol. It didn't help that at the time I was 7 months pregnant and moody, but I leave that store for the pro's.

True it does depend on the ads and this year I think we are going to get into pricematching but usually it goes like this:

Thanksgiving:

Meijer

Kmart

Black Friday:

Meijer(if they don't have anything we want then we start at Kmart instead)

Kmart

Walgreens

Target

and wherever else we end up going.

I've started at Kohl's every year except last, just because they open early. We usually get to Walmart before they start their sale and head to Kmart or Target next. (We do Big Lots and Kmart on Thanksgiving.)After we hit our big 4, we'll do stores like Ulta, Staples, Ace Hardware, Office Max, and Walgreens.

I usually start at Walmart, then hit Target, Kohls, and anywhere else thats having a good sale. I go to Kmart on Thanksgiving day and will go back on BF if they have good deals that aren't available on thanksgiving. I always have to go to Big Lots. I try to stay away from the mall if at all possible, but if there is a sale that I must go to I will....lol

It has varied over the years. When our son was younger, the first store was KB Toys and Wal-mart. Now that he is older, his taste have changed, so now it is BB, Target, Sears, and maybe an Office supply store. Circuit City was in there too before they went under and the name was bought out by TigerDirects parent company. It's all based on who has what and who has the most in their store that we want to purchase. If it's one item, that store is probably going to be last, unless it is a big ticket item. The problem is, I don't really NEED anything. I got a new laptop, a Blu-ray player, and stereo receiver last year. I don't really need any new electronics. Maybe an upgrade for the computer. Uh oh...getting off topic, lol.

Last year was the first year it hit Walmart first; that may change this year depending on their ad. I will hit BRU for their $10 box of diapers and I always go to the gallery mall in PA for stores like KB Toys, Old Navy, Burlington, KMart, etc. because its all in one. Besides, seems like everybody comes to DE to go to Christiana Mall and the tax-free shopping. Im almost scared to know what this year will be like since the renovations will be done close to the holiday season.

always:

tru

walmart

sometimes:

beall's outlet

ace hardware

new for this year (maybe):

disney store

they are reopening the disney store (it closed about a year ago) and I might go there if I can stomach the crowd. definately hitting walmart this year. friend works overnights there so she is going to call me and tell me where all the skiffs are located through the store

Usually its based on the ad. Though I plan to purchase some items from any place that sponsors this site to show my support.

I refuse to shop at Walmart and TRU. Some places like Radio Shack and Kohls I would shop at but refuse to drive 40 miles one way to go there.

I shop locally if possible to support the local community. Best Buy, Frys, Target, Circuit City (oops they are gone) and Gamestop are my usual places over the last 4 years.

• 2 weeks later...

We really tend to do the same thing every year...

- I drop my sister off at Target for her to stand in line

- I hit Walmart while my mom and aunt are at Herbergers

- I get to Target b/f they open

Then my mom, sister and I go over to a bigger town (about 30minutes away) and hit up Bath and Body Works and Best Buy (for leftover CDs and DVDs).

Just wondering why so many of you are mentioning Walgreens. What do you usually find there?

Walgreen's for me is usually a last stop, they sometimes have a couple things I could use, sometimes it's the box of gold chocolates(my uncle always gets a couple to give to the nurses at his nursing home) or revlon lip gloss at a good deal, and sometimes they have Tide for a good price.