Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

I've hosted 14 parties from 2008-2010. Since then - 0. I'm really getting frustrated and probably going to quit. It isn't worth my time anymore.

I use to get into quite a few also, then it went more viral and since then (about 2 years or more now) I haven't been in one, we are in MT too so that might have something to do with demographics

I had gotten a few in the past as well but the last one I actually got was like a year or so ago. It was for some DISGUSTING frozen drink. I was so excited to try it and my friends and I literally gagged on it and threw them down the garbage disposal..... I did not complain since it was free but did tell them we werent a fan...after that I have never been selected for one..so I think that for reference just always tell them you love everything..lol

those of you that got the soda stream party - get at me if you want any tips or recipes. ;) I actually worked for them in NJ when they went by the name "Soda Club" and they had independent stores. I still have and use my machine too. (It's rather ancient at this point, but you'll see when you get yours that it takes a lot to kill the machine!)

• 2 weeks later...