KMart Guitar Hero PS2, PS3 XBox 360

justlisa27

Ok, are you ready for this :tongue1: Kmart has Guitar hero Aerosmith and Legands of Rock for dirt cheap! Here's what I've found:

Aerosmith w/ Guitar for XBox 360 $7 ($8 and $9 at one store I went to)

Legands of Rock w/ Guitar for XBox 360 $7 ($8 and $9 at one store I went to)

Aerosmith w/ Guitar for PS3 $7 ($8 and $9 at one store I went to)

Legands of Rock w/ Guitar for PS3 $7 ($8 and $9 at one store I went to)

Aerosmith w/ 2 Guitars for PS2 $11

Aerosmith $ Legands of Rock for both the PS3 and 360 without guitars $3 and $6 depending on the store!

Oh, and the cooler deals for the 360 and PS3 were 75% off along with some other things (charger bases, WII power cords, etc.)

Happy Hunting!!!!

Some stores they were in the regular spots and a couple others were in a clearance section in electronics. Only two stores had them marked for $7. Some had them marked for higher clearance prices but they all scanned at the listed prices above. Also, on the games without the guitars; some stores had them in the glass case not marked at all and the games int he case were all mixed up (so the game in front of the row of games had different games behind it) so the clerks actually had to search through them :D Good luck! We have found one or the other at about 7 different stores in several cities.

I checked 2 stores. One didn't have any of these games at all. The other only had PSP3 Guitar Hero Aerosmith software only. I scanned it and it said "Check label on shelf for price" :confused: WTH! I've never seen this. It was tagged $15. I figured if I asked someone they would tell me it was $15, so I didn't bother.

If anybody would be willing to snag any or all of the software only games for XBox 360 and ship to me, I would be most appreciative. I would, of course, pay shipping and what not. PM me.

Our store only had the dance games which my son is not into, but they did have some other games that were way marked down for PS3 and xbox360, I got one game, cant remember the name right now- was marked 59.99 down to 19.99. They had Call of Duty for PS3 for only 9.99

I looked and the Xbox game I got is Enemy Territory- Quake Wars, hopefully that is one he will like- he likes stuff like Halo, Oblivion, etc =)

Edited by rachealb

Thanks headed that way. We have it for Ps3 and wii but not for PS2 that is in DS5 room now that we took it outta the car...His bday is next week! THANKS SO MUCH and since I am getting DH a PS3 for work since the price went down for our anniversary 9-9-99 I will grab him the PS3 ones for work..I'll report what I find :)

anyone scanned the guitar hero metallica for xbox360? I think i'm off to Kmart after work for that for a friend and maybe the rock revolution and anything else i can find for my brother on ps3 but only if I can convince myself the dogs will make it for another 30 minutes or so.

Metallica is the new one so I didn't bother. Ours only had world tour at the 2 closest stores. I DID however get a hannah montana digital camera for $6 and the PS3 cooler thingy mabobber for $3 as well as some more tag books for 2.40 after coupon so not a wasted trip.

My sister is checking her store for me

This deal confirmed in my area of SoCal..

went to the Diamond Bar store and they had the Dance Mat for the Wii for $2.50 also, as well as the GH3(Legends of Rock) for all 3 systems, GH Aerosmith only for PS3. Each $7.

Got the Wii and Xbox, left the PS3 version.

I tried three different guitar hero for psp3 and none rang up under 49.99 but the sales representative did say they were practically given them away a few weeks ago? Maybe it's a system error some store take longer to figure out or maybe he meant they were on sale. I did find a kids polaroid camera for $8 supposedly worth 80 but the reviews on amazon are horrible:(

Anyone had a Polaroid Pixie?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SAVBSW/ref=cm_cr_asin_lnk

Ok, are you ready for this :tongue1: Kmart has Guitar hero Aerosmith and Legands of Rock for dirt cheap! Here's what I've found:

Aerosmith w/ Guitar for XBox 360 $7 ($8 and $9 at one store I went to)

Legands of Rock w/ Guitar for XBox 360 $7 ($8 and $9 at one store I went to)

Aerosmith w/ Guitar for PS3 $7 ($8 and $9 at one store I went to)

Legands of Rock w/ Guitar for PS3 $7 ($8 and $9 at one store I went to)

Aerosmith w/ 2 Guitars for PS2 $11

Aerosmith $ Legands of Rock for both the PS3 and 360 without guitars $3 and $6 depending on the store!

Oh, and the cooler deals for the 360 and PS3 were 75% off along with some other things (charger bases, WII power cords, etc.)

Happy Hunting!!!!

Checked another Kmart today and scored! THANK YOU!!!

Metallica is the new one so I didn't bother. Ours only had world tour at the 2 closest stores. I DID however get a hannah montana digital camera for $6 and the PS3 cooler thingy mabobber for $3 as well as some more tag books for 2.40 after coupon so not a wasted trip.

My sister is checking her store for me

what camera was it? what did it look like?

It was a Hannah Montana digital camera, its purple. I have not opened it and it doesn't say on the packaging what MP it has...so I dont really know if it is a good deal or not....

I got the Rock Revolution package for PS3 for $7 (has drums, guitar, ect like Rockband)

And original Rockband for PS3 for $14 (entire set Drums, guitar, game, mic)

I also got something for WII that was like guitarhero/rockband except it is just a thing of buttons you put on the WII remote..it has pop songs.. I have no idea what it was but it was $3 and I figured my DD would use it so I snagged it.

These are the deals I found

rock revolution for the ps3 for 7.00

I got rockband for the ps3 for 14.00 and rockband for the xbox 360 for 14.00

I got popstar for the wii for 4.00

and I also got a ps3 game american idol for 4.00

I tried three different guitar hero for psp3 and none rang up under 49.99 but the sales representative did say they were practically given them away a few weeks ago? Maybe it's a system error some store take longer to figure out or maybe he meant they were on sale. I did find a kids polaroid camera for $8 supposedly worth 80 but the reviews on amazon are horrible:(

Anyone had a Polaroid Pixie?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SAVBSW/ref=cm_cr_asin_lnk

We do for $8 its great for $80 it s**ks.LOL.

These are the deals I found

rock revolution for the ps3 for 7.00

I got rockband for the ps3 for 14.00 and rockband for the xbox 360 for 14.00

I got popstar for the wii for 4.00

and I also got a ps3 game american idol for 4.00

Where in Michigan did you find these. The store closest to me didn't have anything.