Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale starts on June 1.

I got a postcard from Bath and Body Works in the mail yesterday with the first week's deals listed for their semi-annual sale. Specials for the first week are:

Up to 75% off selected items

Foam Burst Moisturizing Body Wash - $4 (save $5) - June 1-3 only.

BBW Classic Fragrances - $5 (save up to $5.50) - Limited time only, starts June 1.

Signature Collection & Aromatherapy Cleansers & Moisturizers - Buy 2, Get 2 Free (save up to $26) - June 1-7 only.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll check it out but their Semi-annual Sale used to be so much better.

:gdyeahthat: I used to REALLY stock up on their glycerin soaps...LOVED THEM!! But apparently they must not have been selling well at $4 a pop, so they discontinued them...that was my favorite part of the sale!

Thanks. I'm sure I'll check it out but their Semi-annual Sale used to be so much better.

I'm sure they'll be better sale items as the sale progresses plus who know what kinds of items we can find at 75% off. The sale usually lasts a month with different items on sale every week.

The new Signature Collection is ahh-may-zing! It's called White Citrus. I am so in love with it! :)

I miss Cotton Blossom, while I like Sea Island Cotton, it's just not the same.

B2G2 seems like a pretty good deal to me, especially when combined with a $10 off $30 coupon from the reciept, I guess I haven't been doing BBW long enough to know better.:no:

• 3 weeks later...