All You $15.00 @Amazon

persse3

Okay I found it...I just googled. LOL

It's thru Southern Living at Home. I actually did this last year, but the gal that I used totally messed up my subscription, overcharged me, we had way too many emails back and forth. It was just a mess. I'm sure not all people that sell stuff from Southern Living at Home are like this, but I'm steering clear. LOL

While I was picking up this subscription at Barnes & Noble, I saw Family Fun for just $4.95. This is a great magazine too -- if you have kids, of course! Had to get them both! Thanks!

You can get Family Fun Magazine (or Cookie Magazine) for free if you set up a registry at OneStepAhead...FYI.

https://www.onestepahead.com/registry/registry_home.jsp

Just click thru to set up a registry. You then will probably have to log into your registry. Add something to the registry (not the shopping cart). I just set up a baby shower one, and added a baby toy to the registry...you will then end up at the page to accept the offer of a free magazine subscription.

Edited by IamKate

You can get Family Fun Magazine (or Cookie Magazine) for free if you set up a registry at OneStepAhead...FYI.

https://www.onestepahead.com/registry/registry_home.jsp

Just click thru to set up a registry. You then will probably have to log into your registry. Add something to the registry (not the shopping cart). I just set up a baby shower one, and added a baby toy to the registry...you will then end up at the page to accept the offer of a free magazine subscription.

Thank you!

Still cheaper at amazon. Now there is an instant $5 off, bringing it down to $10

They have MANY more mags for $3-$10 off the subscription. Thank you, just got dh one of his favorites for about half of what he currently paid!

So how great is this mag? Like how many coupons? You guys ALMOST have me convinced too order....

In the April issue there was a coupon for a free mascara worth around $4. If you aren't ready to commit to a subscription you can always go to the magazines website to see a list of coupons available in the current issue. I usually clip about 15-20 out of each issue - and most are at least $1 off - so I save AT LEAST $15 each month using these coupons (sometimes more if I take them to Kmart for doubles!!!)

In the April issue there was a coupon for a free mascara worth around $4. If you aren't ready to commit to a subscription you can always go to the magazines website to see a list of coupons available in the current issue. I usually clip about 15-20 out of each issue - and most are at least $1 off - so I save AT LEAST $15 each month using these coupons (sometimes more if I take them to Kmart for doubles!!!)

Thank you! Great idea. I'll probably order tonite.