All You $15.00 @Amazon

persse3

I had JUST requested the deal where you get two free "Trial" issues from their website. I have become an avid coupon shopper so I thought this one sounded like a no brainer! What I have read on other blogs (HCW) about the magazine:

"If you buy this magazine from a retailer such as Wal-Mart you receive all the coupons, if you receive this magazine as a subscription you will not receive all of the coupons."

Of course, I'm thinking, o.k., how can that be? Sounds a bit ludicrous.

Go to their website, allyou.com, find the link that states "coupon savings in May issue" or whatever month....on this link you will find a list of the Exact coupons being offered in that particular issue. IF there is an asterisk (*) next to the coupon this means that only "store bought/newstand issues" will have this particular coupon.

From reading over past months issues of what coupons were offered it is only a handfull compared to what they offer, so I decided to give the "subscription" offer a try anyways since it's certainly cheaper than buying it month to month. Hey, a deal is a deal, right? :yup:

I don't think we'll be disappointed, but just an FYI.

Have fun shopping!

• 2 weeks later...

On their web site today:

"Last month a few ALL YOU subscribers wrote to me to say how unhappy they were that more coupons appeared in the newsstand version of the magazine than in the copy they received in their mailbox. I agreed—as did my colleagues—that this was not ideal. Subscribers are our loyal customers and we certainly don’t want them to feel short-changed. We are currently reviewing our policies about accepting coupon advertising, with a goal of more closely aligning the coupon value in our newsstand and subscriber editions. Because we work several months in advance, however, the newsstand edition of the June issue includes an extra booklet with $12.50 worth of coupons. The two editions are otherwise the same in terms of coupon value. If you are a subscriber and you would like to receive this booklet you can email [email protected]."

See here for list of June coupons:

http://dailysavings.allyou.com/category/coupons-in-all-you/

On their web site today:

"Last month a few ALL YOU subscribers wrote to me to say how unhappy they were that more coupons appeared in the newsstand version of the magazine than in the copy they received in their mailbox. I agreed—as did my colleagues—that this was not ideal. Subscribers are our loyal customers and we certainly don’t want them to feel short-changed. We are currently reviewing our policies about accepting coupon advertising, with a goal of more closely aligning the coupon value in our newsstand and subscriber editions. Because we work several months in advance, however, the newsstand edition of the June issue includes an extra booklet with $12.50 worth of coupons. The two editions are otherwise the same in terms of coupon value. If you are a subscriber and you would like to receive this booklet you can email [email protected]."

See here for list of June coupons:

http://dailysavings.allyou.com/category/coupons-in-all-you/

Well I emailed them yesterday - the coupon books are all gone .. but they are extending my subscription by 1 issue.