Need Deal on Pillows (for sleeping) also tips for buying

I have tried many brands and they all go flat. I have spent hundreds in the past two years. Any ideas of some that last AND GIVE A GOOD NIGHTS sleep? I have tempurpedic mattress, thought about the tempurpedic pillows, just not sure about that. Someone mentioned a water pillow:shock:? A buckwheat pillow?:confused:

Give me a good sleeping pillow idea, then if you can find me a deal, Even Better LOL:tongue1:

personally i am not too picky about pillows, but i tried the curved memory foam tempurpedic style, and i felt it was just too-low to the bed if you know what i mean, like it didnt give my neck enough support to begin with when i slept on my side.it is only comfortable if i put a standard pillow underneath it-kind of defeats the purpose. I stopped paying tons of money for pillows a while ago. Right now im actually using a Canopy fiber filled pillow from Walmart, just happened to see it and the price was right (about 11 dollars!) i dont expect it to last forever, but it is nice and soft and not too overfilled so it has a bit of a down feather feel to it. I also routinely buy my pillows from Marhalls, TJ maxx, ross, whatever discount store youve got in your area. Ive gotten awesome deals on Ralph lauren, Serta. They always are great quality. If you are set on shopping online i would buy from overstock.com. they have tons of reviews for all the bedding stuff, and if you arent happy the returns are easy. With the 2 dollar shipping you cant go wrong. Obviously if you invest in Down feather pillows they will last forever all they need is fluffing up every now and then.

My husband bought an extra firm at Macy's by Ralph Lauren. It was only 10 bucks on sale. He's had it for nearly 2 years now and while it isn't as rock solid when we first bought it, it's still pretty firm.

We had the fake down pillows from BB&B and they went flat. :(

I have not had a GOOD nights sleep in years new or old. They are too soft or too flat. I take that back, I was at a hotel and they had the BEST pillows. She said they get compliments all the time from them. I think I may look them up online and call them up and see what they were. They DID NOT skimp on bedding!

OK. It was MicroTel Suites that we stayed at. Had a huge breakfst assortment and was super super clean. the pillows were Pacific Coast Feather Pillow Company, the Double Down Around Pillow. I checked and they are about $55 each on the main website (not checked ebay but they were worth it to me) I will be ordering me two of them. 5 year guarentee you can't beat it. They are Hypoallergenic too!:smart:

I'm not too picky about pillows either except that I like feather filled ones. I find other fillings make me very warm for some reason. I actually really like the Martha Stewart pillows from KMart. They go on sale often (they've got a deal going on right now), and they're awesome IMO! I bought some for a guest bedroom and I ended up using them myself and had to buy more for the guest bedroom! :) If you have a KMart near you, maybe check them out!

• 2 weeks later...
OK. I got 2 pillows from Pillowflex and I got the shredded foam. They are PERFECT!!!! Perfect support not stiff like the memory kind. I have found my permenant pillow! Me and hubby have loved them for 4 nights now. Thanks for all the input! These will last for years and are machine washable! THANKS AGAIN!