150 Kids Songs for .99 at Amazon

cotejb

Thank you~! My baby boy is 13 months old, and likes to put his sister's headphone on to listen to music. There are so many songs and they will be perfect for a long road trip this summer, too!

(I know my husband will go nuts;)

Can someone explain how this works because i'm a little confused

You add the mp3 to your cart and pay for it and then you have to download their music downloader to download the songs and in the bottom right hand corner it will start downloading each son, (it takes around 30 minutes or so to download all 150) and then you can create a cd or listen to them on the computer, etc..

You add the mp3 to your cart and pay for it and then you have to download their music downloader to download the songs and in the bottom right hand corner it will start downloading each son, (it takes around 30 minutes or so to download all 150) and then you can create a cd or listen to them on the computer, etc..

Thanks cotejb, So I need to go buy a blank cd right????

Thanks cotejb, So I need to go buy a blank cd right????

Yep..You'll need 3 of them unless you have a mp3 player you can put them on instead...I think you can get a 25 pk of blank cds (CD-R) at walmart for probably $8 or so... They might sell smaller quantities but I'm not sure...Then you go into windows media player under burn to create it.

Great! So I can download these to my computer now and later put them on the mp3 player or the disks right?? I don't have time to do both now!

Yes. I downloaded them to my computer then I burned them onto the discs. When my 19 month and 3 month old are ready to have an mp3, I will rip the songs to that.

As long as you have it saved into your computer, you should be able to rip to mp3 or burn to disc and your leisure.

:)