Justice for Girls

lakj98

DD and I went in yesterday. They are having an awesome clearance sale. We got tons of shirts for $1.99 and $2.99. Jeans for $6.99. We found Hannah Montana tote bags. Really cute, and big. Regular price $18.50, marked down to $0.99. We bought all they had of hannah montana cause we are going to use them for her birthday in May for the girls treat bags. They also had some Jonas Brothers and icarly ones though.

We also bought Hannah Montana wallets to put in the bags for $0.99, HM stationary sets reg $12.50 for $1.99.

DD and I went in yesterday. They are having an awesome clearance sale. We got tons of shirts for $1.99 and $2.99. Jeans for $6.99. We found Hannah Montana tote bags. Really cute, and big. Regular price $18.50, marked down to $0.99. We bought all they had of hannah montana cause we are going to use them for her birthday in May for the girls treat bags. They also had some Jonas Brothers and icarly ones though.

We also bought Hannah Montana wallets to put in the bags for $0.99, HM stationary sets reg $12.50 for $1.99.

I just stopped in as we don't usually shop there very often but I found a bunch of great deals on some t-shirts (long and short sleeves) and sweaters, sweatshirts, and a few other odds and ends. The tote bags were still 5.99 at our store though. My girls would have loved a Jonas Bros one but I'm not paying 5.99 for it... :( But did get lots of great deals plust the 40$ cards to spend later! YAY!:eyepoppin

• 9 months later...

I dont have a printable but they do have one out for up to 40% off (as they always do) The store staff is always really great and they never give me trouble. Just call, and tell them that you must have got one in the mail but its lost (because you cant find it) and I am sure the girl will tell you its no big deal. Get her name and when you go in no explaining is nec. just tell them " Jane said you could give me a code"

I think the coupon is good until like the 12 and I am sure we will get another on the 11th.

If you really dont wanna fib, email corporate or call them and I am sure they will tell you to do the same thing.

Also, if you are interested, people are selling their jbucks which are 50% off on ebay.

We stopped in last night to use a coupon $25off $50. No real deals to be seen.

Went to the clearance racks and saw the cutest shirt. DD wanted it - then we saw the ticket price...$21.99 ON CLEARANCE. :eek: Not my kind of deal.

We ended up just getting some of the basic camis and l/s shirts. Very cute things, but priced much higher than I thought they'd be at this time of year.

Thanks for the info. I call the 866 number they have listed on the site and the very nice person in customer service emailed me a coupon. It was 40% off the entire store. This is the first time I've purchased from them, but seriously feel I need a second job to buy their stuff.

I spent $78 on 4 tops. That's more than I spend on my own clothes.

I have to get there to get DD6 some clothes for Christmas but I am holding out as I have 3 of the spend $40, get $15 off coupons. They don't start until the 15th. I'll use maybe 1 or 2 prior to the holiday and then take her back after the holidays as they don't expire until the end of January.

We shop there quite a bit because they carry plus sizes and my dd 10 loves to layer. I only shop with coupons or J-Bucks, though, and hit the clearance as much as possible. There were quite a lot of things on the clearance racks but the sizes in our store for PJs and other items were seriously picked over. My dd now wears a 14 reg in shirts and most pants and there were few to be found. I think everyone has been hitting the store with thier coupons. I did get alot of stocking stuffers for Walmart or cheaper prices so not bad. And, I bought dd the outfit she had begged for earlier. Premium super skinny jeans and a black and purple baby doll style top with shiney stuff. lol I used my $25 off $50 cards and got each piece for about $17. Not too bad for a special, Christmas gift and the clothes from Justice have held up very well for us ( except for the swimsuits). The deals were better last Christmas but there are still deals to be found.

We shop there quite a bit because they carry plus sizes and my dd 10 loves to layer. I only shop with coupons or J-Bucks, though, and hit the clearance as much as possible. There were quite a lot of things on the clearance racks but the sizes in our store for PJs and other items were seriously picked over. My dd now wears a 14 reg in shirts and most pants and there were few to be found. I think everyone has been hitting the store with thier coupons. I did get alot of stocking stuffers for Walmart or cheaper prices so not bad. And, I bought dd the outfit she had begged for earlier. Premium super skinny jeans and a black and purple baby doll style top with shiney stuff. lol I used my $25 off $50 cards and got each piece for about $17. Not too bad for a special, Christmas gift and the clothes from Justice have held up very well for us ( except for the swimsuits). The deals were better last Christmas but there are still deals to be found.

FYI--I went to the store last week because DD needed jeans. She can wear the 14 1/2, but they are normally too short. I needed 18's, and I found out from the store that they offer a lot more selection on-line for various sizes. I ended up ordering jeans on-line, and I had a 40% off coupon. Just a thought to check on-line if you can't find it in the store.

I have two J-Buck codes if anyone wants them to use online only today.Spend $100 save $50 not a bad deal.You have to pay for shipping unless someone knows a free ship code.I will PM the codes to the first person that PM's me.Plez dont take them if your not going to use them.Thxs.

I sent you one!