Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Which stores do you usually go? I've never heard of Yankee Candles at Target. Is that something new?

West Plano and Frisco usually. I think it's new as of this past season or so. Located in the regular candle aisle, and also in a special display on an endcap. I was able to score a scented oil warmer and some refills today at 75% off ($3.XX). The scents they appear to be clearancing are called something along the lines of lilac, spa, beach, tropical smoothie, and wildflower meadow (I'm sure to move in the fall/holiday scents).

I thought I'd try posting this one more time........ If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone have an extra tag (green) they are willing to sell? I will of course pay extra for shipping. I was able to get one but need one more, I have 2 grandchildren.

And could someone post a link for the $4 Q for books

Post 960 has a link to get the coupon as well without registering. Click on the adobe file in the post for the sheets of coupons. The 4$ off coupon is on there! :)

West Plano and Frisco usually. I think it's new as of this past season or so. Located in the regular candle aisle, and also in a special display on an endcap. I was able to score a scented oil warmer and some refills today at 75% off ($3.XX). The scents they appear to be clearancing are called something along the lines of lilac, spa, beach, tropical smoothie, and wildflower meadow (I'm sure to move in the fall/holiday scents).

I usually go to the Frisco and Mckinney stores. I haven't seen any deals lately and so it gets discouraging when there's not any good deals. Looked yesterday at the Mckinney store and backpacks were still 50%.

I usually go to the Frisco and Mckinney stores. I haven't seen any deals lately and so it gets discouraging when there's not any good deals. Looked yesterday at the Mckinney store and backpacks were still 50%.

Never been to the McKinney store, but Frisco is not so good for clearance. I think because the store is so huge they can afford to let things languish on the endcaps at 30% off; also, it is a very popular, widely-shopped store, so things move at the lower % off. I think a big clearance round is coming though, at least in housewares/domestics, judging by the amount of stuff clearanced in the aisles.

That is odd because my Target had a whole endcap of "Up & Up" plates and cups on clearance and when I checked on them this week the clearance stickers were taken off, too. I've never seen that happen before.

Backpacks 75% here, bug spray 50%, grills STILL 50% and I'm afraid they will all be gone after the weekend. Fingers crossed!

What day do they usually mark down the grills??

The Frisco & Mckinney Stores clearance items never stay on the shelf for more than a day..they are usually sold when they are clearanced @ 30 or 50% -- per hubby who used to work part time in the rx.

I usually go to the one in Dallas or the plano ones on the way home from work.

Orange Park Fl, (near Jacksonville Fl) Backpacks 50%, Patio 50%, One deck box large left at 50%, School 30%, Clearance in photobooks and scrapbooking, only one end cap of pools and toys left and one end of speedo goggles and life jackets left.

Halloween decorations up in the outer aisles but the main area where they put the large animated stuff and big pumpkins still has school consolidated.

I did not see any grills out on the floor?? where are they? checked over by garden area. did see grill accessories though

The grills at my target were with the automotive/pet stuff? Don't ask me why, but that is where I found them! They were 50% off yesterday. I would love to get one at 75%, just not sure when they will be marked down again??

That is odd because my Target had a whole endcap of "Up & Up" plates and cups on clearance and when I checked on them this week the clearance stickers were taken off, too. I've never seen that happen before.

Backpacks 75% here, bug spray 50%, grills STILL 50% and I'm afraid they will all be gone after the weekend. Fingers crossed!

I think the up&up stuff was on sale when they clearance tagged. The ad said something like 30% off last week and then they're in the ad again this week. We bought some plates on clearance but when I went back couldn't find them and there'd been loads. I guess they were un-stickering them. I remember looking at the ad on my way to car w/TAG's and thinking it was odd something in their ad was actually clearanced.Thought if tags came down maybe plates did too but couldnt find any:(

Grills went to 75% off today!!!!!! I showed up this morning and there was a lady in the aisle marking down school supplies (most went to 75% off...not the Thermos' or lunchbags, though). I asked her to scan the grills and they were $49.98!!!! She did a doubletake. Both the Amana and Grill King went to 75% at my store...the Grill King one went from 30% straight to 75%.

Also, blue dot in the dollar spot went to 50% off.

Grills went to 75% off today!!!!!! I showed up this morning and there was a lady in the aisle marking down school supplies (most went to 75% off...not the Thermos' or lunchbags, though). I asked her to scan the grills and they were $49.98!!!! She did a doubletake. Both the Amana and Grill King went to 75% at my store...the Grill King one went from 30% straight to 75%.

Also, blue dot in the dollar spot went to 50% off.

Did you go to the Target at Ward Parkway? If so how many grills were left? I'm thinking about buying my brother one. TIA.

Did you go to the Target at Ward Parkway? If so how many grills were left? I'm thinking about buying my brother one. TIA.

No...the one at Sh.Mission Pkwy and Metcalf. There were 3 Grill Mates and one Amana left there. I haven't been to Ward Pkwy for a while but last week there were only a couple of Amanas left.

School Supplies 75% off (large manilla paper 50 sheets a pack for .74; 24 pencils for $1.02), Ohio State corkboard/dry erase board combo 75% off for $4.98; some girls bathing suits 75%off. Grills were not marked down at all and they only had two left and one outdoor heater.

No...the one at Sh.Mission Pkwy and Metcalf. There were 3 Grill Mates and one Amana left there. I haven't been to Ward Pkwy for a while but last week there were only a couple of Amanas left.

Thank You. I went to Ward Parkway and they are still 30%. I might have to make a trip to that target.

Which target is that? Sorry. I will drive to go get it but I'm not sure which target you are talking about. TIA. I live in south Kansas City.