Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

sarasuzymama,

There is one Tom Tom 140S priced at the $49 dollar price at the Greatland Target in Mission, KS.

I grabbed one at 4:15pm and one was still there. Worker said they just dropped in price today.

Please nobody go buy that...I am going in the morning! I was there this morning and they were still marked $140!

Hey KCTraderBear....

There is a potential Up! coupon here: http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/up/couponoffer/

Apparently it is set to go "live" at midnight tonight. Not sure at all how this information got "out there" but there does seem to be a page set up for something at that address. Hopefully the speculation is true!

If you can use this coupon on the DVD and price match it to Nebraska Furniture Mart's $9.99, you've got yourself a free movie! Even if they only match the $12.99, it's still a heck of a deal!

Fingers crossed that the coupon comes out!

ooohhhhh, thank you, thank you. I will definitely have to check that before I head out in the morning...

crossing my fingers you get your GPS. Doesn't seem to be too many Kansas city people on this forum... unless they are just lurking and not posting! I DO NOT need one of these GPS thingies, so if it's gone, it most definitely won't be me!! :) I'm not going that direction anytime soon anyway.

ooohhhhh, thank you, thank you. I will definitely have to check that before I head out in the morning...

crossing my fingers you get your GPS. Doesn't seem to be too many Kansas city people on this forum... unless they are just lurking and not posting! I DO NOT need one of these GPS thingies, so if it's gone, it most definitely won't be me!! :) I'm not going that direction anytime soon anyway.

I'm from Kansas City. I shop the Ward Parkway, Stateline, and Lee's Summit stores.

Any idea what is the package weight of those .29 bags of candy? How do they look different from the miniature size? Any info would greatly help :)

They are 11.3 oz and look exactly the same as any other package, they just say snack size (as opposed to miniature)

I did see them at the store, but they were 75% off at .74 cents. All of you who got your Halloween candy at 90% are lucky! My store only went to 75% before everything was pretty empty.

If anyone is looking for M&M peanut butter candies in the fun-size bags, they are also part of the Halloween clearance even though they do not have any Halloween decorations on it. Also you can use the Target Coupon for $1 off 2 M&M Peanut to make it an even better deal! :yup:

Has anyone had this experience? Purchase paid completely with credit card, but went to return an item a couple days later, the system would only offer gift card (no credit card refund option). The CS had to call for an override authorization in order to refund to credit card. Very bizarre!

I tried to return some items purchased with a credit card over the weekend. First time the clerk said the transaction wasn't in the system yet, went back Sunday and the clerk kept insisting I didnt pay for them with the credit card...very bizarre, I only use 1 card. Went home, found the receipt (thought I had it with me, but didn't) and tried again...with the receipt they could find the transaction. I think they were having computer problems.

I tried to return some items purchased with a credit card over the weekend. First time the clerk said the transaction wasn't in the system yet, went back Sunday and the clerk kept insisting I didnt pay for them with the credit card...very bizarre, I only use 1 card. Went home, found the receipt (thought I had it with me, but didn't) and tried again...with the receipt they could find the transaction. I think they were having computer problems.

This has happened to me before! I only use one credit card when I shop at at Target and almost always do my returns without a receipt and just give them my card. 99% of the time I have no trouble at all (they always find my transaction with my card), but a few times they couldn't find anything and I finally found my receipt to return it -- it had the same credit card on it and the CS couldn't figure out what happened.

I'm from Kansas City. I shop the Ward Parkway, Stateline, and Lee's Summit stores.

I am in KC also. I shop the Stateline occasionally, but all of the good finds are at the Belton store! I rarely find anything at Stateline, and their clearance is usually higher priced than Belton.

I am in KC also. I shop the Stateline occasionally, but all of the good finds are at the Belton store! I rarely find anything at Stateline, and their clearance is usually higher priced than Belton.

Isn't that Belton store relatively new?? Or am I thinking Blue Springs that is getting a new store? I've never been out there.... a bit too far from Overland Park.

I do admit that I have been a long time lurker. I usually only shop at the Stanley store as that is right by my house. Sometimes the one on Blue Valley Parkway, but I feel that things go way too fast there or the store on stateline. I just happened to be by the mission store yesterday and stopped in. I hope you got it this am.

the same thing has happened to me. Using the credit card, they cant find it but when i found receipt, it showed i used that credit card.

I'm here, but I'm on the Missouri side! Won't be me! ;)

Isn't that Belton store relatively new?? Or am I thinking Blue Springs that is getting a new store? I've never been out there.... a bit too far from Overland Park.

Blue Springs is open and it's lovely! I live right around the corner from it.

Im so confused about the MM juice that I have heard of. All of our packs have only 10 in them?? LOL Every Target I go to I look through the juice and never see a 15c pack, only 10. BUT I have scanned them and they are like 3.99! Any one in my area (AL) ever found the juice deal?

im in AL and I've never seen it. I've searched high and low in both Targets nearby (hr away from me one in GA and one in AL.

Belton is an older small store. Its the Blue Springs store. I was there friday night with a friend. It is very nice. But too far for me to go all the time.

I had this problem and asked to speak with a store manager and she informed me that it is a system limitation, in essence until your inital charge is cleared and that receipt has been uploaded to the system, it cannot be found. Simply wait 2 more days and all will be fine.

I had this problem and asked to speak with a store manager and she informed me that it is a system limitation, in essence until your inital charge is cleared and that receipt has been uploaded to the system, it cannot be found. Simply wait 2 more days and all will be fine.

They told me it takes at least 24 hrs for the system to update. However, when I had the same issue, it was for an item I had purchased several weeks prior. It must have just been a weird glitch.

Blue Springs is open and it's lovely! I live right around the corner from it.

Oh, enjoy!!!! The new stores are the best. I am still using "bounty" from when we had lots of new stores opening out my way. I'm so glad I stockpiled when I found good deals during holiday clearances or just general clearance. The Stateline ST used to be great when it first opened. Now, it can tend to get pretty over-shopped.

I remember some of those stores had TONS of holiday themed toys still left in the toy aisle at 90% off!!! GOOD toys too.

Speaking of good toys left behind... I found 3 Halloween Barbies hanging out in the toy aisle in Stanly today. I was certain they wouldn't sell them to me, but he did! $1.09 for each one. These are nice cause we give extra special Halloween gifts to some of the girls neighborhood friends.

I had some pretty good shopping karma today... got my Up movies (2 of them), paid $15.99 at the register; used the Disney coupons beeplessly; went to customer service and price matched them for $9.99. Yes, the deal was THAT nice for me.

Thanks for the tip on the coupon Sarasuzy... sorry to hear you didn't make it to get your GPS.

Thanks, I'm in NE, mostly a lurker :) , but am headed out to Target now to PM with the NFM ad.

Hope it works.

Hopefully they will give you the $9.99 price, however the ad stated that was only good from 10 a.m.- noon TODAY. However, the $12.99 price that is good all week long on the Up movie at Nebraska Furniture Mart is still a really good price match as well!!

Good luck.

Hadn't seen these posted -

### 008-09-0593 Magnavox 19inch HDTV with DVD 60% off $110.64

### 204-00-0148 Lego Spongebob 50% off $19.99

### 08-008-0700 HP external DVD writer 75% off $21.24

Can't believe I bought things for less than 75% off but I knew I'd miss them otherwise! Plus, with the 2 Pixar Blu-Ray's for $11, I had a great day!

I found two 30th Anniversary Edition Little Tikes Cozy Coupes with a regular shelf label priced 14.98. They rang up, I believe $49.99, so then I went back and showed the lady in toys the label, which was on the top shelf, which said Cozy Coupe 30th Ann Ed, and she told me it was for a small toy. I told her that I got both of the big boxes down from up there and she gave me the price. I hope someone else can find them at a lower price as well!

The Up Disney coupon says if is for the Blu-ray combo pack. Is it working on the regular DVD?

To use it on an item that is not specified in the written description is considered fraudulent use of a coupon and you can get into a ton of trouble for non-using it as intended.

This is why coupons are getting harder and harder to use in stores.