Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Halloween sticker sheets 0.19 cents each. Reg 1.99

Halloween Playdoh (20 mini tubs per pack, non halloween inside) - 0.49 cents each. Reg $4.99. This was by the bike/scooter end caps... not by the Halloween section.

Barbie hair salon priced reduced to $20 - $5 TQ = $15.00

Bairbie Three Musketeers price reduced to $19 - $5 TQ = $14.00

140S Tom Tom only 30% off - not 75% :(

Very happy overall - now if I could find that Tom Tom for 75%...... ;)

The two stores I went to yesterday had no choclate, which I didn't really need. Did pick up 3 Wii games and plenty of toddler pajamas. They had 4 piece sets for 7.48. I really want a Tag Jr. but I'm not sure where the $10 mq is, can anyone tell me if there are some still available. Also can anyone in the Las Vegas area tell me where they usually find the best deals? Thanks!

90% off Halloweeeeen:D

Skittles 2 bags at .24 each = .48

Bag of Pez Candy .24 each

Halloween music CD .79 each

16 Toy Story Erasers .29 (i got these for party favors)

16 Disney Princess Erasers .29 (I got these for party favors)

10 Transformer crayons .29 (I got these for my son's party favors!)

4 stretchy ninjas .10 (I got these for the pinata!)

4 squishy mice .10 (pinata!)

Set of 2 monster madness foam frames .29 (a project for next year for my son!)

Zebra head and tail set .99 (dress up!)

and a bit of this and a bit of that! I had a blast:cheesy:

###240114860 Lightsaber was 7.99 now 1.99 (these were part of the accessories for the Halloween costumes, got the Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker)

Didn't see any double red lightsabers like the one Darth Maul uses, but if they have two of the red ones, you could get some pvc and put two of the singles together. My son went as Darth Maul for Halloween 4 or 5 years ago, and this worked out pretty good. Hubby painted the pvc black and I painted his face, put small horns on his forehead, dressed him in black pants, black shirt, black pull over tunic, black boots and he looked wicked cool. Also one of the cheapest costumes we've ever done and he won a costume contest! Good Luck . . . I miss those days!

Thanks for the info! K-Mart has the double one in their BF ad for $19.99, and I will probably get that one...he had the regular costume this year, and he was scaring little girls because the mask was just THAT intense, LOL! And when he wasn't wearing the mask because he was too hot, he looked like a ninja...very cool! If I see them for $1.99 though, I will be getting them for him to hold him over until Christmas, LOL!! Great deal!

My target still had all of the 75% signs up too. First I scanned a bag of candy and it was 75%, I almost left, but then I decided just to check on the costumes just in case...and 90% they were! Bought a whole bunch of costumes for the kids to play in and one for my wife. :)

Here was my 90% off bounty. I was VERY surprised that there was an entire row of costumes left at each of the two stores I went to and there was only a couple of other people shopping. One store still had the 75% off signage up and the other had 90% off up, but not in front of the costumes. I am VERY happy with what I found!

Adult Darth Vader Costume: $1.99

Power Rangers Costume: $.99

Power Rangers Sword: $.79

GI Joe costume: $1.99

Super Girl Costume: $2.99

Good Witch Costume: $1.99

Pez: $.19

Placemats: $.19 each

Paper Plates: $.22 each

Playdoh: $.49

(SCORED this...it wasn't with the Halloween, it was in the reg. Playdoh section)

Women's tights: $.49

Kids socks: $.25

Also, if anyone is looking for the Furreal Lulu cat, it was on "price cut" at my store for $38, then there is the $10 coupon, so $28 total. I was going to price match it to the Toys R Us ad for $39.99, but this was even better! Original price is $49.99

My daughter fell in love with this thing so I'm happy to get it for cheaper. It also rang up as "NCF" so it looks like it may end up on the Christmas Clearance!

####Furreal Lulu Cat: $38 (price cut) -$10 coupon

=$28

I should stop reading this thread!

I had to run some errands this morning so I dropped into Target since I was near there anyway...

No candy to speak of, but a fair amount of costumes and some halloween clothing items. They were still marked 75% off. But I gave the scanner a try and they came up at the 90% off price!!

I got 2 GI Joe costumes for my nephews to dress up in - 1.29 and 2.59

Barbi Princess outfit for DD - 2.99

Doctor dress up set ... less than 2 bucks. Heck, you cannot beat that! Dress up outfits cost way more in the toy section!

I also got two cute boy tshirts .59 and .39 - heck for a buck they can be painting disaster shirts!

Transformers plastic sword... 79cents

oh, and a pack of ring pops for my little princess..... 9 CENTS. LOL

Saved over $110 on stuff the kids will LOVE that I would not have bought otherwise

My target was pretty cleaned out of Halloween stuff. Nothing significant enough to mention.

Got the Leapfrog Tag Jr. for 8.99 with use of Target coupon and Mfr coupon. Also got one Tag Jr. book for $4.99 using PM to TRU Big Toy Book and Mfr coupon.

Had no problem with Mfg coupon, Target coupon came up as "item not found", but sales person over-road it without hesitation.

Thanks to original poster for this great deal.

Of Interest:

The Dark Night Special Edition (with limited edition batman mask packaging) blu ray $19.99

Twin Jersey sheet sets on clearance for $9.98

Step Start Walk 'N Ride and Busy Ball Popper have temporary price reduction $17.79. If you use $5 Hasbro printable coupon (available for both), this makes it a pretty decent price at $12.79.

I got to Target at 9:15am this morning and was surprised to find some decent Halloween stuff left. I got 4 costumes and some accessories, plus some girls leggings and Halloween t-shirts for between $.59-$.80. I grabbed the last three bags of peanut M&M's for $.74 each.

A couple of non-Halloween deals:

Girls soccer socks $2.49 (75%)

Masterlock Bike locks $7.48 (50%)

Bakugan backpack $2.48 (75%)

Badmitton/volleyball set in carry bag $8.74 (75%)

With the 90% off Halloween and other steals, I saved $233.74! I was tempted to go to another location but stopped myself because I have way too much stuff already.

Has anyone reported that that some "snack sized" candy is on unmarked clearance at 90% off?

I picked up bags and bags of mounds, almond joys, and heath bars for .29. They are in the regular candy aisle, no Halloween packaging at all. They are being replaced with bags of "miniature" sized bars. I actually had to cut my husband off from buying any more 90% off candy!

Also, found 5 packages of MP juices for .59:)

My target still had all of the 75% signs up too. First I scanned a bag of candy and it was 75%, I almost left, but then I decided just to check on the costumes just in case...and 90% they were! Bought a whole bunch of costumes for the kids to play in and one for my wife. :)

good for you to buy one for you wife..love it!

Has anyone reported that that some "snack sized" candy is on unmarked clearance at 90% off?

I picked up bags and bags of mounds, almond joys, and heath bars for .29. They are in the regular candy aisle, no Halloween packaging at all. They are being replaced with bags of "miniature" sized bars. I actually had to cut my husband off from buying any more 90% off candy!

Awesome finds!

I sooo need to stay out of Targets for a little bit though....my candy hoard is quite substantial :tongue1:

Finally got to Target today.

They were out of TomTom's (like I figured:( )

BUT.. they had a few Halloween costumes left (a whole row, but mostly for cats and dogs). So I got a snow princess costume orig 19.99 on sale for $1.99 and a cute soldier girl costume for $2.49 (orig $15.99). Also picked up some cute striped shirts and pants for DH3 for x.49 each. The sign said 75 % off, but I grabbed them and ran to the scanner to find out they were actually 90% off!!

Got a Sookie Stackhouse book for $4, some small kitchen utensils for $x.99 (peeler and something else..can't remember!)

I saw that Ice Tea maker on sale for $10.xx from $40. It had a nice glass pitcher and everything, but I didn't get it.

Any idea what is the package weight of those .29 bags of candy? How do they look different from the miniature size? Any info would greatly help :)

Also, everyone who is buying clearance candy, don't forget those Target coupons you can use to make them an even better deal if you are buying M&Ms, Mars, Starbursts/Skittles, etc.

Got a great deal today...if you find those big containers of 90ct Snickers like the containers you see in the bodega and charges you 5-25 cents per piece, those are 90% off and with the Target coupon make them free :)

Happy Candy Hunting!

Any idea what is the package weight of those .29 bags of candy? How do they look different from the miniature size? Any info would greatly help :)

They are 11.3 oz and look exactly the same as any other package, they just say snack size (as opposed to miniature)

Im so confused about the MM juice that I have heard of. All of our packs have only 10 in them?? LOL Every Target I go to I look through the juice and never see a 15c pack, only 10. BUT I have scanned them and they are like 3.99! Any one in my area (AL) ever found the juice deal?

Im so confused about the MM juice that I have heard of. All of our packs have only 10 in them?? LOL Every Target I go to I look through the juice and never see a 15c pack, only 10. BUT I have scanned them and they are like 3.99! Any one in my area (AL) ever found the juice deal?

The mm deal has been dead for a couple of months now. The 10 packs are stocked regularly and are sold at full price. In the past, if you were lucky enough to find them, they only costed $.69 because they were supposed to be sold individually at the food court.

I'm from Alabama and found them several times at Decatur and a friend found them once at University in Huntsville, but like previous poster said, they haven't had them for some time now. I believe they still have Market Pantry that some are finding for .59, but I haven't ever found those, but I don't know what they look like either so that could be why.

Was able to pick up the Halloween Barbie for $1.09!!! Went down the Barbie isle, and there she was on the shelf. Couldn't believe my good fortune. Also found the Pixo halloween set .49, Domo .79, Colgate kids toothpaste .29, Hefty cups .29, and various stuffed animals, bouncy balls, napkins and party favors. On the end caps, they had boxes of DOTS that were candy corn flavored (looked like candy corns on the box and have a scarecrow on the package) that rang up for .09. These will make great little gifts for teachers before they leave for the Thanksgiving holiday. The boxes were the size of the theater size candies.

This may be ymmv, but the Target Ad lists the disney Princess Tiana doll (green dress) for $8. I went to my local Target and they had one with a blue dress on the shelf. (The one with the blue dress lights up.) The doll (blue dress) was tagged with the $8 sales price on the shelf. It rings up $24.99. I asked the sales woman if this should be $8 and explained the situation. She had the toy dept. do a price check since the ad had a green dress and the one I had was a blue dress. Turns out it was the wrong doll, but since it was placed and tagged incorrectly AND they did not have the one with green dress, they gave me the $8 price.

I posted this because the same doll was tagged incorrectly at a different Target in my area.