Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Hooray! I still don't know if I want to keep mine, I'm unsure how sturdy it will be and whether it could be left outside in an uncovered patio area. Anyone own one that can comment on how they like it?

On a side note, the Target I went to yesterday was setting up Christmas! :eyepoppin They had an aisle of boxed cards and a back wall of lights, and a WHOLE LOT of blank space waiting to be filled in.

OMG!:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eek::eek:

Hello everyone! I am a newbie here and have been reading all the posts for about a month before I actually requested access. Yesterday I bought the Aussie grill for $69.99 in the box. The original price is $279.99. I was so excited that I got a great deal. I bought for my DH who mentioned that he would like a propane grill after we rented a house during vacation this summer. The house had a propane grill and he loved it, right now we have charcoal one. His birthday is Sunday and I wanted to surprise him. The hard part is trying to hide this huge box until Sunday, LOL. The DPCI for the grill is 009-07-0240.

Hello everyone! I am a newbie here and have been reading all the posts for about a month before I actually requested access. Yesterday I bought the Aussie grill for $69.99 in the box. The original price is $279.99. I was so excited that I got a great deal. I bought for my DH who mentioned that he would like a propane grill after we rented a house during vacation this summer. The house had a propane grill and he loved it, right now we have charcoal one. His birthday is Sunday and I wanted to surprise him. The hard part is trying to hide this huge box until Sunday, LOL. The DPCI for the grill is 009-07-0240.

Welcome and congrats on the great find, I'm sure DH will be thrilled!

Major markdowns today!! :cheesy::eyepoppin Backpacks and lunchbags went 75% off. Domestics went 75% off and it was INSANE. Some furniture 75% off. A bunch of small kitchen appliances are 50% off, including a juicer, a fryer, a wafflecone maker, a crock pot, and (drumroll please) a KitchenAid stand mixer (two colors - white and white/pink breast cancer) and KitchenAid blender. I seriously filled my cart and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the bill but WTH, I figure I saved 3 times more than I spent, right???? :yup:

I put together the swing today...It was a pain to put together, as the instructions are not very clear and the parts are not labeled, but overall I like it. I've always wanted a patio swing, so I'm pretty excited that it was such a good deal. Can't beat $32!

Major markdowns today!! :cheesy::eyepoppin Backpacks and lunchbags went 75% off. Domestics went 75% off and it was INSANE. Some furniture 75% off. A bunch of small kitchen appliances are 50% off, including a juicer, a fryer, a wafflecone maker, a crock pot, and (drumroll please) a KitchenAid stand mixer (two colors - white and white/pink breast cancer) and KitchenAid blender. I seriously filled my cart and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the bill but WTH, I figure I saved 3 times more than I spent, right???? :yup:

Which store did you go to? I went to the one in Frisco (preston/gaylord) and backpacks and lunchboxes are 75%. I got a backpack and lunchbox that both match for my son. My son was so excited when I showed it to him. Garden stuff down to nothing. They still had some grills that were not marked down for some reason.

Which store did you go to? I went to the one in Frisco (preston/gaylord) and backpacks and lunchboxes are 75%. I got a backpack and lunchbox that both match for my son. My son was so excited when I showed it to him. Garden stuff down to nothing. They still had some grills that were not marked down for some reason.

West Plano. They had so many backpacks that the guy working the department told me they had a buy-six rule - if you went into the aisle, you had to buy six - hahaha!! I swung by Frisco and they had very little, I was mostly looking for Domestics and they had maybe 1/4 of the clearance stuff that West Plano had (however they had more Christmas than any Target I've seen so far :rolleyes:, lots of yard decorations)

I keep seeing these Disney lanyards on eBay- cars and princess. I can't see the back of the tag but the front makes me think it's from the dollar spot. Anyone familiar with these? Are they current or old? Thanks!

I have seen Pirate of the Carribean and Princess lanyards in Dollar Spot but its been while. The POC ones were back in 07...I remember because I bought one on ebay before our trip to Disney. I got in the mail and the next day when I walked into Target there it was in the Dollar Spot!!

Backpacks went 75% off here today. Also, found grills, some outdoor rugs and indoor rugs at 75% off. These included large area rugs and smaller ones. BTS 09 rubbermaid-type containers (56 quart) were 50% off so they were $2.48. Bought some for my garage. BTS comforters and sheets were also 50% off.

Blue dot items in Dollar Spot are 50% off.

Happy shopping!:)

Do you have the number on the KitchenAid stand mixer? I really have been wanting one of these. Thanks.

Did anyone see grill covers in the clearance aisle with the outdoor stuff? Because now that we have our new fancy grill put together, we realized that we need a cover for it so it doesn't end up ruined like our old one!

I checked yesterday at my "bad" store and no joy, but they literally only had one endcap of outdoor stuff left.

I need to go look today before the weekend when everything will get cleared out!

Blue dot 75% off today. I bought a TON of stuff. Yea, for blue dot stocking stuffers!

Verrrry litle school stuff left. It took up 1 endcap in the office supply area. Mostly folders and book covers. Most of those were 75%, but a few still marked to 50%.

Backpacks STILL 50%. Actually, there was a whole wall of them at REGULAR price. I guess those aren't the BTS? Walmart has backpacks cheaper than Target.

I also did not find ANY of those kitchen gadgets everyone is talking about. All our kitchen clearance was 30-50% off.

All college stuff still 30% off.

My store sucks.

Did anyone see grill covers in the clearance aisle with the outdoor stuff? Because now that we have our new fancy grill put together, we realized that we need a cover for it so it doesn't end up ruined like our old one!

I checked yesterday at my "bad" store and no joy, but they literally only had one endcap of outdoor stuff left.

I need to go look today before the weekend when everything will get cleared out!

I only saw one grill cover for 75% off at one store, and unfortunately it was way too huge for my grill. I think they marked it down by mistake, every other store has moved theirs into the smaller year-round grill section :mad:

Do you have the number on the KitchenAid stand mixer? I really have been wanting one of these. Thanks.

Here are DCPI's for Kitchen Aid stuff:

072041560 Kitchen Aid "Ultra Power" White Stand Mixer $124.98

072041624 Kitchen Aid 5-Speed White Blender $49.98

There was also a mixer in white with a stripe of pink for BCA

Someone stop me, I keep going to different Targets and finding more and more stuff...I am spending WAY too much, even if it's all "on clearance". My finds of the week: a stainless steel spring-lid small trash can for $3.XX that even made the cashier jealous, and "Moon in My Room" light-up moon with remote for $4.XX.

For those looking for kiddie cameras, unfortunately the Disney cameras/video cameras are STILL 50%, but there were some other cute cameras for only $9.98 (75%). They came in blue/green plaid or pink swirly design and had a flash, an LCD screen, and a wrist strap (no case). They had built-in 32 MB storage ("so no SD card to lose") and came with a USB cord to connect to the computer. In clamshells on an endcap.

Camp Rock stuff at 75% off...got the twin comforters for $7xx and the full size comforter for $10.xx...also the twin sheets for $4.xx...didn't find any of the full sheets, but was pretty happy as my girl's beds needed new bedding!!! Took long enough to get there!

Here are DCPI's for Kitchen Aid stuff:

072041560 Kitchen Aid "Ultra Power" White Stand Mixer $124.98

072041624 Kitchen Aid 5-Speed White Blender $49.98

There was also a mixer in white with a stripe of pink for BCA

Thank you....I also got the 072041560 Kitchen Aid white stand mixer but only 30% off but I really wanted one and was about to spend the $250-299 to get one...so I am so excited....

I have noticed a very disturbing trend re: Target clearance that I am wondering if anyone else has noticed. At two separate stores I have seen clearance items marked higher this weekend than they were the previous week. One store even changed all the signs from "30% off or more" to "15% off or more" :eek:! Items that I KNOW I saw for 75% off last week were bumped up to 50% off today (deck boxes, for example). Anyone else seen this? If it's true and not just a fluke, it's a shrewd move by Target, although an annoying one...:mad:

Had GREAT day yesterday!!! Hit 5 Targets & got some GREAt deals.

Got 5 back packs at 75% off

Got 9 lunchboxes at 75% off ( I use them as holders for the Leapsters, Vsmile Cyber pockets & Didj, they underneath section is great to hold the games)

9 Thermos flip tops for $3.98 each 75% off

Scrapbooking stuff at 50% off

Candle holders $1.24 75% off

Boys swim shorts $3.24 75% off

Boys White polo shirts $3.48 50% off

Crayons, coloured pencils, markers, glue, book covers 75% off

Area rug for $49.99 was $199.99 75% off

It was a fab shop, cant wait to go again

\

Got 5 Tag readers last week for $2.48 each :) :) :) :)

Edited by TargetMumUK

Found Blue Spot marked 50% off but scanned 75%....picked up a lot of stocking stuffers. Went to two Targets looking for Back To School deals and was able to find a good selection of backpacks, notebooks, filler paper, etc.

Have not noticed the trend of clearance prices being raised just the huge difference in the percentage off between two store located relatively close to one another.