Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Ok, just back from Target, got 4 Tag systems, ours are not marked with clearance stickers and I thought they were out but after trying to put the DCPI code into the machine and both near toys were not working properly. I went back and thumbed through the 10 boxes or so there and found 4 that looked different so scanned them and rang up $12.48, I had brought exactly 4 coupons plus the $5 Target Leapfrog one and also had a $5 off $50 one too so that makes them free. I bought some pool games and goggles at 75% off too, they also had those command strips in all types of colors for 75% off $1.42 for 4 med size ones.

###085030066 Command Hooks (75% off $1.42 org $5.89) assorted colors DCPI #

###091110208 Cyclone Spin Pool Toy (75% off-$5.98 org $23.99)

###091110328 Water Sport Toy (75% off $5.18 org $20.79)

###091111909 Speedo Googles (75% off $3.88 org 15.59)

###091111987 Mask Combo (75% off $4.78 org $20)

###204040877 Tag Reader Green (75% off $12.48 org $49.99) use manufacturer $10 coupon to make $2.48

###204041084 Tag Reader Pink (75% off $12.48 org $49.99) use manufacturer $10 coupon to make $2.48

Edited by Stowasser

Was at the Stateline Super Target today and saw 4 Dora ride on trikes; 2 or 3 Disney Princess scooter type things and a couple 12" girls bikes (in boxes)--all 75% off; and lots of Tags marked at $34.98. I'm thinking that most everyone who wants them has a Tag... or 5.... by now. I didn't have my 3 yo with me so I had time to check the price on them. They are scanning at $24.98. They had a lot of them, so if you missed the Tag deal, that store appears to still be on the radar to mark them down. (although, they are all on an end cap, so they aren't really that hidden)

I picked up one of the 12" bikes for our 3yo, who is always relegated to hand-me-downs on so much from her 2 older sisters. I figured for $9.98, she can have a new bike even if it is only for one summer. But that is about all I left with aside from some groceries.

Got two TAG Reading systems today that were 75% off. They were still marked $24.98. Had $10 coupons....so $2.48 after the coupon.

Now I just need to find the books for a good price!

I know this is a Target thread, but Kmart has some of the books for cheap. I read on another site that someone found 5 different Tag books for $4.80 each at Kmart and they ended up being only $.80 after the $4 off q. I called my local Kmart and asked about a couple of the books and they said they were $5.60 which will still be a great deal after the $4 q.

can someone please post the name of the tag books on clearance. i price checked a few but they were all ringing up pretty expensive. I figured some weren't marked clearance, but it would help me out if someone could tell me what titles to look for. Thank you in advance.

Fitness clearance is 75% off here - some good stuff for fitness junkies, inlcuding Gaiam, Pro Spirit, Reebok, etc. A lot of it is stuff they are just changing the packaging on, so some good deals.

Clearance tea/coffee went to 50%, and there is a ton left, so look for it to go cheaper.

Luggage clearance 75% off, including select Eddie Bauer, Swiss Gear, and Embark. Saw a cheapo rolling carry-on luggage piece with toiletries bag for $6.XX :eyepoppin, also garment bag for around $20.

I know this is a Target thread, but Kmart has some of the books for cheap. I read on another site that someone found 5 different Tag books for $4.80 each at Kmart and they ended up being only $.80 after the $4 off q. I called my local Kmart and asked about a couple of the books and they said they were $5.60 which will still be a great deal after the $4 q.

Do you remember which books they were?

Do you remember which books they were?

Yes. Here are the names of the books along with the UPCs (you can use these to call and see if Kmart has them and what their prices are)

-Spongebob SquarePants™ The Tour de Bikini Bottom - 708431306745

-I Spy - 708431242036

-Kung Fu Panda - 708431201583

-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends™ The Golden Paddleball - 708431211568

That's a great deal.. But too bad we don't have any Kmart stores here..:(

can someone please post the name of the tag books on clearance. i price checked a few but they were all ringing up pretty expensive. I figured some weren't marked clearance, but it would help me out if someone could tell me what titles to look for. Thank you in advance.

None of the books are on clearance, just the TAG system itself. The books were on clearance during the big toy clearance last month. But someone reported that Kmart has some on sale. Plus there is a $4 Q for them.