Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

We had some Tag Readers for 30% off at one of my stores. There are two different Tag Reader boxes; one is on clearance the other is not. They look very similar, but the difference I saw was that the one that is NOT on clearance has a Dr. Seuss picture on the front. I scanned both types of boxes and one came up as $49, then other for $34 (30% off orig price).

actually there are at least 4 different kinds.. (not counting the difference between pink/green TAG readers).. 2 that have the new packaging with Dr Seuss book inside and 32mb TAG, and 2 that are the old packaging with. Each of the 4 have a different UPC on them thus why some of the old ones are still scanning for $49.99

actually there are at least 4 different kinds.. (not counting the difference between pink/green TAG readers).. 2 that have the new packaging with Dr Seuss book inside and 32mb TAG, and 2 that are the old packaging with. Each of the 4 have a different UPC on them thus why some of the old ones are still scanning for $49.99

Wow! My store only had 2 different kinds of packaging. Definitely scan the boxes if you are in the market for a Tag Reader. The ones on clearance at my store didn't have the red stickers on them -- I just scanned them based on the messages I saw on this forum.

Went back after reading this, found the one that only holds 5 stories and it still rang up full price. Going to check another store tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed. :) Had my mom check another store since she's out of state this week and it also rang up full price. I am determined to get this..:D

Went back after reading this, found the one that only holds 5 stories and it still rang up full price. Going to check another store tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed. :) Had my mom check another store since she's out of state this week and it also rang up full price. I am determined to get this..:D

Trying calling the store first to see if they have any in stock and to check the price with the DPCI number. When you call, ask for Guest Services and they should be able to help you.

### 204.04.0877 Tag Reader - $34.98 (Orig. $49.99)

Only 2 of the 5 stores I called had them on clearance. The other 3 stores had them at full price still.

be sure to keep an eye on the register when you return clearance bought for more than the current clearance price. I had them try to give me the clearance amount back on a couple of items today, and my receipt price was full price. It turned into quite a big thing with a higher up manager having to come over. Just a heads up.

TAG readers were clearance at about half the stores I hit today. I went to several (6) since I had to make a trip to a neighboring town.

Tag was still full price for me today. Only checked one store, though.

Was out at the Olathe store waaaay out at 151st and I-35 today. They had a TON of Tags marked at 50% off. Don't know if that store is just too out of the way for you, but there are a lot of them, and tomorrow (or Thursday I suppose) is usually toy day! :)

HTH!! Good luck!

Trying calling the store first to see if they have any in stock and to check the price with the DPCI number. When you call, ask for Guest Services and they should be able to help you.

### 204.04.0877 Tag Reader - $34.98 (Orig. $49.99)

Only 2 of the 5 stores I called had them on clearance. The other 3 stores had them at full price still.

Had my mom call the store where she's at...not there.:no: Going to hit both of mine tomorrow...seems they don't have the time to look it up for me over the phone. Oh well...maybe that means I'll find more deals when I go. :D

i was wondering about this long time so thought of asking if anybody has seen jewellery section going on clearance in Target.. have saw it going to 30% off last week but never found it more than that.

Not that they have huge selection of it but some of them were nice.

Yes they mark down to 75%. I have purchased watches, earings, and even diamond journey necklases for my grandaughters. I am very fussy about jewelry, and 14k is limited. Great deals for teens Christmas though. I don't worry if they break or lose it!:yup:

Had my mom call the store where she's at...not there.:no: Going to hit both of mine tomorrow...seems they don't have the time to look it up for me over the phone. Oh well...maybe that means I'll find more deals when I go. :D

That's weird. All they have to do is punch in the numbers to tell you the price. It takes all but 30 seconds (if that).

not sure if this was posted or not i havent had time to keep up but yesterday i went and they had the Airwick I-Motion plug in's on sale for $5.99 reg price was around $10 there were some hidden behind all the others with $3.00 off coupons on them so i got a bunch for $2.99 great dealio!!

Does anyone know how to get the "10.00 off Electronics purchase of $100.00 or more"coupon that is generated at the checkout? Is there any specific item to buy?

Or...does anyone have a coupon that they will not use? My DD wants a DS Lite, and this will help with our 10% sales tax! Thanks!

I found mine and used it last night! :yup: Made my DS LIte $89. They didn't even care that my total was only $99 and not $100.

I went to my Target today, scanned the box and it is still ringing up full price. :( Has anyone else had the same issue?

My store only had 2 left last night @ 50% off so I snagged them. With my $10 off coupon they were $14.98. I'm still going to check another store that hadn't marked them yet. I'd love to have 4 for nieces and nephews, but I guess we'll see.

Went and got one that was 30% off today with my coupon, so was happy that I was able to get it for $24.00...will keep an eye out though to see if they go 50% off...have another coupon I can use. :D Thanks everyone for the tips! I am a little new to this and am LOVING reading everyone's tips and finds.

Went to my target and checked the Tag systems....they were marked down to $34.98. I used the $10 coupon I printed out before going so it was $24.98. Not too bad...I didn't want to take a chance I would miss out when it went down 50%. I also got one of the books that had been marked down to $3.48...used a $4 off coupon so it was free:-) That made me feel better about not waiting for the Tag system to be marked down 50%....lol...

Just returned from Target and they had a couple toys marked down to the 90% range! All they had left was the Tech Deck van with the guy for $3.xx was 29.99 and a preschool rain forest game for 1.xx was 12.99. It appeared there had been more because there were empty spots around them.

do they usually mark things to 90% off?

Very rarely, and only in certain stores based on previous postings. They seem to do it more often at some of the really out of the way locations. Not sure why, but there have been the occasional postings of it. Usually it is only holiday stuff. Most of the larger area stores salvage stuff after 75% off.

###087110059 Nerf N Strike Magstrike AS-10 4.98 was 19.99

###204022056 Super Soaker Max-D 3000 Twin pack 3.74 was 14.99

###204022228 Transformers Super Soaker 3.74 was 14.99

###072041570 Slushie Express 4.98 was 19.99

###065151083 23 1/2" copper lamp w/shade 12.48 was 49.99

###065151351 15 1/2 " Grainy wood lamp base 9.98 was 39.99

###200061486 monkey/octopus plastic pitcher 1.98 was 7.99

###200061458 monkey face plastic plate .74 was 2.99

###200061447 round monkey plastic plate .37 was 1.49

###200061425 square plastic dinner plate .44 was 1.79

###200061487 large metal beverage tub 4.24 was 16.99

###Bisquick complete mix 3 cheese biscuits .38 was .77 exp 12/19/09

###Taco bell thick n chunky salsa 1.04 was 2.09 exp 11/23/09

###Ortega salsa verde 1.44 was 2.99 exp 11/18/10

###Sunmaid vanilla yogurt cranberries 1.14 was 2.29 exp 4/8/10

###Archer Farms golden raisins and cherries 1.08 was 2.19 exp 12/08/09

###Ortega 2 cheese pizza grande dinner kit 1.78 was 3.59 exp 10/28/09

###Campbells Chicken gravy .51 was 1.02 exp 9/6/10

###Pillsbury stars and stripes funfetti cake mix .78 was 1.59 exp 8/26/10

###Pace taco sauce 16 oz .98 was 1.99 exp 7/10

Lots of other foods marked down 50%. If you have MQs, could be money makers. Red dollar spot still 50% off.