Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Hi all! It has been so long since I've posted here. Anyone near the Long Gate Pkwy Target in Ellicott City, MD - they have several large pieces of baby furniture marked down 75% off. I saw a Graco changing table for $32 and a crib (can't recall the brand) for about $48. They both looked really nice. It nearly killed me to pass up the deals but I don't know anyone expecting and my basement is full of all my other Target deals! :)

Hey guys!

I went today for the long drive to target.

75% off the patio stuff, plus the children items that were over in that area (the lawnchairs, shovels, tents, tunnels... etc)

Picture frames on an end cap (75%)

toys mostly 30-50% off.. but alot was not marked but scanned....

sad part was that the toys were already being grabbed up... nothing left:mad::mad:

Were there any kids 4th of July clothes at Target this year? Were are they on markdowns today?

Mine had 4 t-shirts left and were only 50 off! Sheesh! Walked out with my DS's juice and that was it! Pretty sad! Patio still only 30 and 50! :( Bummer!

Our Target had 75 off patio, however not all!! Some I understand wont go until after the back to school items are reduced.

There was so much though, and also 75 off the 4th of July.

I got the wellington dining table for $31

fire and water fountain 12

barb b que tools 2.48 ea

star door wreath 3.75

Great day at Target

Mine had 4 t-shirts left and were only 50 off! Sheesh! Walked out with my DS's juice and that was it! Pretty sad! Patio still only 30 and 50! :( Bummer!

You may want to check back. I was talking to the markdown team at my main store, and they are a full day behind on their work because there is so much being marked down right now.

Forgot to post I found these (OBI-WAN KENOBI'S JEDI STARFIGHTER Ride-on Pool Float) for 5.98 and not sure what the original price was, but very happy to have scored them. Didn't have tags and were "hidden" behind some other toy items. Sooo glad my youngest has eagle eyes!

[ATTACH]2995[/ATTACH]

Forgot to post I found these (OBI-WAN KENOBI'S JEDI STARFIGHTER Ride-on Pool Float) for 5.98 and not sure what the original price was, but very happy to have scored them. Didn't have tags and were "hidden" behind some other toy items. Sooo glad my youngest has eagle eyes!

[ATTACH]2995[/ATTACH]

I so have to go look for that- my son's b-day is in less than two weeks and I have gotten nothing yet! He will be 14, but he loves Star Wars and found that in a magazine and said he wants it! Crossing my fingers!

GI Joe, airplanes were 6.24 here and the figures were 1.74 but thats all that I came across at 75%. They were working a lot in the toy section, marking down terminator toys and some other items.

They also marked down the GI Joe Mighty Muggs, but that is all that I saw. Could be they did the smaller vehicles (besides the exclusive planes), but they didn't have any at my stores.

I forgot to mention that the GI Joe stuff also included the boxed sets with the DVD. I was only able to find 2 of 5 (they were a series). If anyone else finds these and finds the other numbers in the series at 75% off, I'd be happy to pay shipping to get them for my 6 year old. He really likes them!

Patio 75% off in N. Texas and mostly gone. Snagged one lonely folding chair. Still waiting for umbrellas to clearance, they are still full price here. Managed to score a lot of artificial plants 75% off (ranging from $2.48 - $12.48), including houseplants, orchids, ferns, and peonies. Nice looking with attractive pots. If you are hunting for them, some of them might be mixed in with the clearance Smith & Hawken stuff (which is 30-50% off right now) or on various endcaps throughout the store. Also found Dirt Devil Kruz broom vac for $12.48, seems to be relatively well-reviewed. My favorite score was a cute Sunny Patch pink and floral rake that was mistakenly marked 75% off the last markdown price instead of the regular price, so I got it for 62 cents.