Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I had a good run tonight. Pepsi products were 5 for $15 and you get a $5 gc.

I also had buy 3 regular get one diet free coupons. 20 cases for $47(out of pocket) got 4 $5 gc's.

Paid for my next transaction: $19.99 case of huggies, Handy manny/baby einstein deal $12.99 each and $10 off at checkout when you buy both. minus $6 manufacturer coupon when you buy both and $10 off coupon when you spend $ 40 wyb huggies and two listed dvds. (found these coupons at Kmart tonight)

Paid $2.xx after my gift card. Yay! Not bad $50 for 20 12 packs, case of huggies & two disney movies (easter baskets)

Haven't found any MM in a long time... What happened? Is it still out there?

I found 10 of them, 1 fruit punch and 9 apple, on Wednesday of this week. I about fell over when I saw them:eyepoppin Of course, I bought them all;) DH laughed at me for being so excited over juice boxes.

Just had to post this Great Find

The Disney Mix Max was $79.99 and now $19.98. Its the Hannah Montana one that plays video, photos and music. DCPI #057-10-1067.

They had the music only version for $9.98

Interestingly I found these in the regular aisle along with other mp3 players etc. and not in the end caps as in previous years. They have also put some of those dual portable dvd players

back in the regular aisle and in the glass case....still the same clearance price its been for the last 3 weeks or so ;)

Just had to post this Great Find

The Disney Mix Max was $79.99 and now $19.98. Its the Hannah Montana one that plays video, photos and music. DCPI #057-10-1067.

They had the music only version for $9.98

Interestingly I found these in the regular aisle along with other mp3 players etc. and not in the end caps as in previous years. They have also put some of those dual portable dvd players

back in the regular aisle and in the glass case....still the same clearance price its been for the last 3 weeks or so ;)

Ahhh....they are still 50% here. They have been known to salvage these before they get to 75% off, so you are lucky. I am watching it for a friend of mine. We each got them for our eldest kids a couple of years ago, and they make great gifts.

I found 4 Apple MM last week! They are still out there - keep looking!

I was beginning to wonder too, but I found 3 yesterday. Seems like when I "need" them, they are absent. I finally had run down and had to pay full price last week for then for DS school birthday party.

Anyway, I think we'll see more over the next couple of weeks as they are featured in the sale flyer. They always seem to put more out when they run out because of a sale.

Hannah Montana and High School Musical DS gift packs. 75% off so it made them 7.xx

I saw a mom picking up just the High School Musical game for 19.99 so I pointed her toward those. She was quite happy.

was that today? I was at one of my targets in mi last night and they werent that price... i would have loved it for the easter baskets..... if it was today i may venture out there again.

thanks

Have you guys been seeing 85% off on stickers? I just picked up 2 bikes that were marked 85% off, it's a great deal for my neices. One is a 12" and the other is 16".

082030073 Barbie Bike $9.34

082030151 Princess Bike $7.54

i just saw an Aerogarden at my local Target. Anyone have any insight on these things. I was wondering if you can transplant the flowers in the spring to pots? It was clearanced half off to $49.98 I am hopin it gets cheaper!

Have you guys been seeing 85% off on stickers? I just picked up 2 bikes that were marked 85% off, it's a great deal for my neices. One is a 12" and the other is 16".

Were these bikes in boxes in the sporting goods section or put together on the bike racks???:eyepoppin TIA

i just saw an Aerogarden at my local Target. Anyone have any insight on these things. I was wondering if you can transplant the flowers in the spring to pots? It was clearanced half off to $49.98 I am hopin it gets cheaper!

I bought 2 last week and they were 75% off. So your probably will go that low if they are still there. I have one set up now and they are great. Really cute sitting on the counter. There is a kit you can purchase (19.99 I think) that allows you to grow your own seeds. I would think you should be able to transplant them later on but I havent done that yet so I dont know for sure.

was that today? I was at one of my targets in mi last night and they werent that price... i would have loved it for the easter baskets..... if it was today i may venture out there again.

thanks

ok i ran back to target and they were still 14.98 each. Not much for other bargains at all. ps3 rockband still half off.......

Today I got the Hannanh Montanna Mix Max for 19.98 75% off and the pom poms for Wii for 4.98 75% off. Also saw but didn't get was the light saber for Wii for 7.48 75% off. Now I just have to find the mix max clips for the player.

Today I got the Hannanh Montanna Mix Max for 19.98 75% off and the pom poms for Wii for 4.98 75% off. Also saw but didn't get was the light saber for Wii for 7.48 75% off. Now I just have to find the mix max clips for the player.

the clips were reduced at our store....they were with the players (not discounted) not with the clearance stuff

I grabbed one today as well for the $19.99 price. There was a whole shelf full. There was not any of the movie clips though.

No MM juice boxes at my store this trip either. :(

I found 4 MM Apple juice boxes. One of the employee was working in the same isle. I was worried if he sees me taking those, he may just come to me and say, hey these dont belong here, you cant buy these.

And on top of that my son asking me so loudly, "Why do we have to buy MM brand all the time, why not some other juice? Why do you always check juice isle mommy?" :tongue1:

But luckily he continued with his work and I was able to grab 4 and get out of there almost unnoticed. I think I saw 2 more in the back, but did not need any more. The expiration was not too good. Left it for somebody else to find.

I did see some kids night light on clearance.

Absolutely no toys on clearance :( Also ended up buying easter stuff full price. Will stock up for next year when it goes on clearance. :)

Edited by naturegirl
spelling

Lots of pet stuff and furniture on clearance right now. Almost nothing in domestics, although I did manage to score a comforter set in a purple batik floral print at 75% off ($22.48). I'm pretty sure it was mismarked because it was dated 2009, also it rang up full price and the cashier had to adjust it to the sticker price (the DCPI code matched up so they didn't give me any problems). Also got some of the leftover Umbra stuff 75% off (a storage ottoman, a vase and a candelabra).

I am going to try to insert a photo of the comforter set so bear with me:

Eh, didn't work. Sorry! (Point me to a help page?)

Edited by luvbargainz
Photo didn't work

Oh god! I was at target yesterday but did not check here before leaving. I will have to go back again today to checkout if they have it. :(

I need the princess bike for my DD.