Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I got the 2 womens schick razors today. I used 2 manuf. q's for $4 ea and got a $5 target gc back. So it was .98 each for the razors that were on sale for $6.98. I also picked up Bolt and used my $5 off printable q but no peelies for Lilo & Stitch anywhere. I checkd regular and blue ray both. I passed on Lilo since the $6 q was no where to be found. Other that those 2 deals, nothing much to speak of.

I found the peelie on the Deluxe edition of Bolt or might have been Blu Ray version (don't remember, it was sitting right next to it for $22.99) it was small in the corner and was kinda of non descript (blended alittle into the backgound) it said $6 off on it then you need to open it up to reveal UPC and offer. All ours had the peelie on it?

Our Target had the AeroGarden 3 marked down 75% (24.99) The flowers and herbs 4.98 reg 19.98

Got a new microwave for 9.99 reg 49.99 and the best deal.. the 3 pan buffet warmer reg $69.99 for $17.88. The had tons of their display models (coffee makers; toasters;cheese shredder etc)about 85% off. I was the first one there so I got choice and was soo excited.

At the Victoria TX target...I nabbed a

###Deni Meat slicer 18.xx from 73.xx###

###Oster Party Serving Tray with Electric Warming Pot 7.48 from 24.99###

###Oster Electric Cheese Grater 7.87 from 31.49###

They had a nice coffee maker there too for 32.xx cant remember the name..started with an S (not senseo) and I debated on it back and forth...but it was a display and the lid really didn't close correctly..so I passed on it. They also had about 3 of the Europro toaster ovens down to 11.xx too and some food processors, a cool touch deep fryer and other stuff 75% off.

Got this (T-fal waffle and sandwich maker) today in it's box (not display model) for $7.48, regular $29.99. For some reason, Amazon has the exact same model for $39.99. (At least the numbers matched.)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41G6STZAC7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Also got the electric cheese grater from Oster for $7.87. I don't know though... the reviews on Amazon don't look real great, but it WAS pretty cheap, so we'll see if I keep it or not:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31KWTyHddJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

... and also got one of these (Black and Decker food processor), but again, I need to read the reviews a bit more. It was only $12.50, so quite cheap (reg. $50).

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21PWw9vfLCL._SL500_AA150_.jpg

I also saw, (but passed on) the large warming tray thing ($17.xx)?? and also a small refrigerator that was 50% off ($60.xx); I really tried hard to think of a use for that refrigerator, but we just didn't need it. That was a good deal for someone. Saw a lot of appliances for 75% off, but many were display models. The stuff I found all had a box, and appears to be in good shape. I need to open to make sure though!

Found a red Kithenaid mixer for $175. Didn't get it because I already have one.

Price is still too high. Did you scan it? They should go 75%. I've purchased several under $100 on clearance. Also check Kitchenaid.com. for rebates. I have gotten their products in store on clearance & they had rebates!:yup:

How many did they have? I've been looking to pick up a couple of the AeroGarden 3's.

Erik

They had 10 left. I got one and went back to get another one and there were only 2 left so I guess they are really popular. Good LUCK!!! Hope you get 2.

I ran to Target early this morning after seeing the posts re: these kitchen appliances everyone is talking about going to 75% of more, and the shelves were already cleaned out!

I've had my eye on the water dispenser, electric serving trays, a microwave and a small fridge for weeks and the ONE DAY I skip my Target run (yesterday)... poof!! I guess I'm not the only one perimeter perusing on my side of town...

I thought about running to some other nearby Targets, but the thought of more disappointment was too much. I guess I'll do without.

Congrats to all you gottadealers who were there to snap those goodies up! My day will come.

Kitchen clearance started on Wednesday in many stores. They do go fast. Don't give up there may be returns. Also check regular isles. Some miss getting ticketed.

FYI if you buy the Areo Garden get the extra bulbs on clearance. They burn out!

Glad to hear so many are finally getting some deals.

###Coleman camping lantern - $17.48 (only 30% off) 091040741

###Crayola Wonder Princess pack - $2.12 081042625

###tan accent rug 20X34 - $4.98 (50% off) 066041323

What I noticed today was a ton of electronics at various discounts - stuff from 15-50% off. portable dvd players, mix sticks, various storage media, ipod dock/players, etc.

Does anyone know if the Magic Chef 3.1 Mini Fridge's made this current round of kitchen markdowns? They were $90.48. If anyone can let me know when they see them for less, I would appreciate.

I did see a mini fridge 75% off Thursday but I dont know if it was a Magic Chef 3.

I am so beyond frustrated with target. Can someone please explain to me what 1 coupon per transaction means to you. Can I not buy that 1 bag of cheetoes then use my 1.00 off then leave out the store come back in and do it all over again? I was told that I had to come back another day..........I mean come on are you serious????????? so I try to use other target coupons along with manufacture coupons only to be told that there not suppose to do that so I pull out my target policy paper and was told that the email basically didn't matter because it's what the stl (what ever that means) says is what goes. btw somehow between all the going back and forth the policy paper magically dissappear, along with a few of my printed coupons. I then go over to the red phone and give all the detail to person on the phone to only be told to call back monday because there basically closed. GGGGrrrrr I am so angry. The sad part is that it's only this one person who always give me a hard time.

So sorry for the rant but thank you kindly for listening

###Coleman camping lantern - $17.48 (only 30% off) 091040741

###Crayola Wonder Princess pack - $2.12 081042625

###tan accent rug 20X34 - $4.98 (50% off) 066041323

What I noticed today was a ton of electronics at various discounts - stuff from 15-50% off. portable dvd players, mix sticks, various storage media, ipod dock/players, etc.

Yup, I got Memorex DVD pack for $7.50 - 50% off. In the regular aisle; they're sneaky!

I am so beyond frustrated with target. Can someone please explain to me what 1 coupon per transaction means to you. Can I not buy that 1 bag of cheetoes then use my 1.00 off then leave out the store come back in and do it all over again? I was told that I had to come back another day..........I mean come on are you serious????????? so I try to use other target coupons along with manufacture coupons only to be told that there not suppose to do that so I pull out my target policy paper and was told that the email basically didn't matter because it's what the stl (what ever that means) says is what goes. btw somehow between all the going back and forth the policy paper magically dissappear, along with a few of my printed coupons. I then go over to the red phone and give all the detail to person on the phone to only be told to call back monday because there basically closed. GGGGrrrrr I am so angry. The sad part is that it's only this one person who always give me a hard time.

Is there another target you can go to?

Did you get in the same line with the same cashier? Is that all that you bought?

I don't see how they can tell you that you can't go out to your car and come back in. I had a cashier tell me at Walgreens that it was one of a certain coupon per transaction and I asked her if I could do 2 transactions then and she said YES.

Did you get in the same line with the same cashier? Is that all that you bought?

I don't see how they can tell you that you can't go out to your car and come back in. I had a cashier tell me at Walgreens that it was one of a certain coupon per transaction and I asked her if I could do 2 transactions then and she said YES.

No I was buying more things with coupons like the gillette body wash for 2.00 and I had the coupons to go with it. It's just this one particular girl that keep giving me a hard time because she knows I shop with coupons. she even sends other workers to stand around the register when I check out.

There are cashiers in stores that I try to avoid their line if possible. If I have a choice I will even stand in a longer line sometimes. Especially when I know someone is going to look over every coupon with a magnifying glass and just look for a reason not to let me use a coupon.

Figure out her days off and shop then. Our Target has like 15 registers, not all open but they space the cashiers out across so there are some open registers by both doors. Can you avoid her all together?

I HATE when a cashier says "this is expired" and I say no it's not, and then the cashier says "you got the wrong size" and then I say no I didn't and then the cashier says "you got the wrong product, you didn't get the one on the picture" and I have to say - but it says good on xxx or any xxx product. And you know everyone in line behind you is staring at you and then sometimes they call a manager over.

I remember someone posting a few days before about how Target is so different than before. I think its everything from the deals to our coupons to clearance items available to the employees not being nice. And its funny that you guys are talking about avoiding cashiers. I do the same exact thing, there are 2-3 women cashiers that I will not go through!! They are rude and mean and not very nice, lol. And when i use coupons, give me a hard time! They act like the coupon being redeemed is coming out of thier pocket. WTF?

Their coupons now say something like "one coupon per purchase", they don't follow markdown schedules, more and more clearance is ending up in the isles instead of on endcaps, not all stores are clearancing the same things at the same time... People have posted about getting caught hiding stuff and about being lied to when they call and ask how much % off stuff is. I think that too many people bragged all over the internet about hiding stuff and using 50+ coupons at a time to get stuff for free and I think that someone at Target has read all the internet sites and is doing something about it. Their coupons are more specific as to which size they are good for. Stuff doesn't get marked down until later in the day sometimes. Stuff stays on lower clearance % for longer sometimes. It just isn't the same anymore.

I've done several of the Huggies coupons deals on wipes (different coupons printed by members of my family - all legal). For the first time, the cashier questioned me tonight, called over her supervisior. She asked if the coupon had to be used on "diapers" - I told the supervisior it said "diaper product" and if they meant it to be just diapers wouldn't they have said "diapers"? She said, if it scans, it's OK - which of course it did. I thanked her and she said no problem, as long as the coupon scans or inputs manually, that's all she is required to do. Very nice supervisor!

I agree that all the stores are marking down the same items at different times. I've been following stuff in a couple of stores, mostly infants clothing. All the stores have marked down the particular items except one or two stores in DFW area. But I was told by department people that the markdown schedules were flexible store to store.

Forgot to mention, I found the Magic Chef 3.1 Cubic Foot Stainless Steel Compact Refridge I was looking for. Great for sodas, water, etc. It's dorm size.

I bought two this evening, Reg. $129.99 50% off for $64.98.

I checked out right before the store closed. If anyone in DFW area is looking for these, there are at least 4 left at Target Store at Marsh Lane and Beltline Road in Dallas.

But I bet they will be gone by later tomorrow. I have been watching these in about 8 stores for the last two weeks. Had to go to 5 stores before I found any!

I don't work for target but vons/safeway- and I know if we take a coupon from the internet that turns out to be fraudalent- it goes in our permanent recoed amd after 3 you would get suspended w/o pay- so the cashier may be in danger of losing her job- ( but then again she could just be an a-hole)

We went yesterday to 2 diff. Targets looking for sneakers for DD3 and the stock was so limited. The shelves were pretty bare and virtually no sneakers at all.. Have they sold these out during the last clearance (which was so long ago now)? Anyone knows when is the next shoe clearance? Will that one just include the sandals?

We went yesterday to 2 diff. Targets looking for sneakers for DD3 and the stock was so limited. The shelves were pretty bare and virtually no sneakers at all.. Have they sold these out during the last clearance (which was so long ago now)? Anyone knows when is the next shoe clearance? Will that one just include the sandals?

Are you looking for any sneakers or only clearance sneakers?

Found a red striped quilted hammock for $32.97. It was not marked clearance - that was just the price of the hammock. What confused me was that the quilted green stripe hammock which was exactly the same except the color was $129.97.

We went to a different Target (Super this time) and the red stripe hammock there was $64.97. So ymmv I guess.