Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

what was the regular price on these? Can you add a picture? I couldnt find one on the website. Ive been trying to find a good deal on something like this for my little guys 3 birthday in june. Anyone know if greenwood indiana has any of these?

I believe it's this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Kettler-O23288-Cat-Kid-Tractor/dp/B0002HZPVK

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41sS08lvjxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

what was the regular price on these? Can you add a picture? I couldnt find one on the website. Ive been trying to find a good deal on something like this for my little guys 3 birthday in june. Anyone know if greenwood indiana has any of these?

The regular price was 99.99, they were located over with the toddler bikes an ride-ons at my store. The photo another PP posted is correct but minue the trailer as no trailer was included with this one. I do not believe they are on thier website. HTH

I am new here, found you guys on a Google search. I just wanted to tell you I have had so much fun finding bargains for a grandbaby-to-be. I've shopped the infants clearance the last three weeks and OMG the bargains! I have baby boy clothes, most cost under $4. Great sleepers, overalls and shirts, Pooh stuff, boxes full!

I scored a beige and white recliner ($169.99 on line) for $34.98 - nothing wrong with it, someone just returned it to the store, and they marked it down.

I've been doing the Huggies coupon deal - everyone I know had printed coupons for me. I have a box full of diapers and wipes!!!!

And tonight.....are you ready? I found the CAT Pedal Tractor for $24.98! Read about it here, and went to two Target stores - found one in the second store.

I am soooooo happy! Thank you all for sharing, I'll see if I can find some good bargains to post too!

Party Supplies / Stationary - 75% off.

I got birthday decorations and thank you cards less than $1!!!! Also found a battery operated bubble machine (for my bubble obsessed DS3) for $3.24 (75%).

A battery operated bubble machine sounds interesting. Do you have DCPI and poss. a picture (maybe not the exact picture but an idea of what that is - I'm drawing a blank when I try to picture what that can be)

Did you happen to see if pinadas (sp?) were also 75%, if you have any at your store?

Thanks!

I am new here, found you guys on a Google search. I just wanted to tell you I have had so much fun finding bargains for a grandbaby-to-be. I've shopped the infants clearance the last three weeks and OMG the bargains! I have baby boy clothes, most cost under $4. Great sleepers, overalls and shirts, Pooh stuff, boxes full!

I scored a beige and white recliner ($169.99 on line) for $34.98 - nothing wrong with it, someone just returned it to the store, and they marked it down.

I've been doing the Huggies coupon deal - everyone I know had printed coupons for me. I have a box full of diapers and wipes!!!!

And tonight.....are you ready? I found the CAT Pedal Tractor for $24.98! Read about it here, and went to two Target stores - found one in the second store.

I am soooooo happy! Thank you all for sharing, I'll see if I can find some good bargains to post too!

Welcome to our crazy world of Gotta Deals!!!!!! And Congrats on the Tractor Find. Ours are still full price but I did find some Huggies marked down to $2.00 for some reason!!!

A battery operated bubble machine sounds interesting. Do you have DCPI and poss. a picture (maybe not the exact picture but an idea of what that is - I'm drawing a blank when I try to picture what that can be)

Did you happen to see if pinadas (sp?) were also 75%, if you have any at your store?

Thanks!

###053-03-0504- Bubble Machine - $3.24 (75%)

The bubble machine is like that "gazillion bubbles" thing. You insert a bottle of bubble and a fan blows the bubbles through!! Great for parties or obsessed children :D

http://www.manlyfamily.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=20950&g2_serialNumber=3

Yes, the pinatas were 75% too however most of them here looked like they'd been on the back shelf for decades. All faded and yucky looking. HTH!

Yep. Yesterday was a bonanza in stationery. I got a bunch of cardboard clipboards with plain white paper and a pencil attached at the bottom. Something I can give the boys when they are bored and want to draw. $.86 each. Got a bunch for my friend too.

I also found several packs of modeling clay for $3.24. Some Barbie doll sized dresses to decorate yourself, 4 dresses included with a bunch of decorations for $4.48 (for my friend's girls). Make your own bouncing ball kits (16 balls) for $2.24. Some Color Wonder markers and soft sticks. I also picked up a couple of office packs for both boy's teachers - stapler, hole punch, etc. for $2.48.

Just lots of goodies. They had Hello Kitty party supplies, lots of odds and ends party supplies and treat sack fillers.

I also went nuts yesterday in the craft section/stationary.

Craft sets (make your own jewelry, clay sets, make your own stationary, etc). All were $3.74 and under.

I also got some mechanical pencils for my son... packs of 6 for like .34 and also ones that Came with a pencil and lead refills for .64.

erasable markers .64 and erasable colored pencils .64

crayons .24 for 16 of them (nice pastels and neutral colors)

birthday candles .14 a pack (basic ones) and fancy ones for .34 a pack

Rose Art easel regularly $40 I got for $9.98. Got a couple as I have twin nieces who haven't learned to share lol. Figured this is a perfect christmas present for them.

###053-03-0504- Bubble Machine - $3.24 (75%)

The bubble machine is like that "gazillion bubbles" thing. You insert a bottle of bubble and a fan blows the bubbles through!! Great for parties or obsessed children :D

http://www.manlyfamily.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=20950&g2_serialNumber=3

Yes, the pinatas were 75% too however most of them here looked like they'd been on the back shelf for decades. All faded and yucky looking. HTH!

Thanks!

Me too. I recently became a member here. I found lot of deal from here. Target wasn't one of my regular store. Now I live in target :yup: Thank you...

this is me too. target was not one of my stores till i found this thread and now I live there too. But it does help that a new target opened last year closer to me.

I went today, glad I did! I'm trying not to wonder too much on what I may have missed by not going yesterday.... I got scissors, glue sticks, crayons, tissue paper, wrapping paper, gift bags, pinata or treat bag fillers,and 2 X-Box 360 games all 75% off. I also bought 2 pairs of jeans for ds and pajamas for dd at 50% off. It was a good day, I love Target!:heart:

My target is clearancing some of their small kitchen appliances. I was able to get a Rival 6 qt crock pot 50% off, a Sunbeam toaster oven 50% off, and a buffet server that was the display marked from 69.99 to 12.01(not sure the percentage).

My target is clearancing Kitchen too. Found a fabulous Kitchenaid Slice and Shred Accessory (reg. 49.99) for $24.98 (50%).

Lots of coffee pots at 50% off, crock pots as above, and combo toaster oven/slice pop up toaster (looked neat) for about $24.

There are a lot of Winnie the Pooh Navy Blue infant girls marked down 30% - plenty to wait for 50% and will probably make it to 75%. I checked about six stores in DFW area and each store had about 24 of them!

My target is clearancing Kitchen too. Found a fabulous Kitchenaid Slice and Shred Accessory (reg. 49.99) for $24.98 (50%).

Lots of coffee pots at 50% off, crock pots as above, and combo toaster oven/slice pop up toaster (looked neat) for about $24.

There are a lot of Winnie the Pooh Navy Blue infant girls marked down 30% - plenty to wait for 50% and will probably make it to 75%. I checked about six stores in DFW area and each store had about 24 of them!

Any chance the spice racks were on sale, or is that a diff. department?

I was in 6 stores today and didn't see any spice racks, sorry.

LOL, 6 stores, I've become a Target monster! Never used to shop there before this list. Lucky I have about 12 stores within a 45 minute area (DFW).

I've probably called it wrong - I just mean those wooden small tower like things that come with all kinds of spices. It's just that spices are so expensive when you buy them individually so my hubby once mentioned that he would like to find a great deal on one of these so we can have a good start with stocking up on spices...

Do you have a Central Market or Whole Foods where you are located? Or anyplace that sells spices by the pound?

If so, you can get a small amount of every spice you want in a little baggie, then file them in a container.

This is a very inexpensive way to get a lot of spices, plus since you are only buying a little at at time, they stay fresher - no large jar of spices that sit on your shelf for a year, losing all the flavor.

And it's inexpensive too. For instance, you might pay $4.39 for a jar of spice, but maybe .42 cents for a baggie with a couple of tablespoons in it. You buy what you think you need in a reasonable amount of time, so your spices are always fresh!

My son is an accomplished chef, and he turned me on to doing spices this way.

I will check for you next trip to Target though to see if any spice organizers (with spices) are on sale. I do know that you can buy those towers at Costco and Sams pretty inexpensively - but who knows how long the spices have been in there.......

Do you have a Central Market or Whole Foods where you are located? Or anyplace that sells spices by the pound?

If so, you can get a small amount of every spice you want in a little baggie, then file them in a container.

This is a very inexpensive way to get a lot of spices, plus since you are only buying a little at at time, they stay fresher - no large jar of spices that sit on your shelf for a year, losing all the flavor.

And it's inexpensive too. For instance, you might pay $4.39 for a jar of spice, but maybe .42 cents for a baggie with a couple of tablespoons in it. You buy what you think you need in a reasonable amount of time, so your spices are always fresh!

My son is an accomplished chef, and he turned me on to doing spices this way.

I will check for you next trip to Target though to see if any spice organizers (with spices) are on sale. I do know that you can buy those towers at Costco and Sams pretty inexpensively - but who knows how long the spices have been in there.......

That sounds like a good idea. Thank You for sharing. I will share with hubby. He's the cook in our family.

I got 4-packs of highlighters for a buck, some fancy-schmancy pens for less than a buck and a collapsable silicone trainer for 5 bucks, regular 20. Kinda excited about this, easy to get in the dishwasher easy to fit in the cabinet etc etc and it has fold down legs. yeeha!

For those of you finding party stuff marked (my reg store is pretty much out), has anyone found Ballerina party decor at any of the stores? I'm having a hard time finding it and DD is determined to have a ballerina party (even though she's never taken a dance class, been to a ballet, etc...)