Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

No toys at 75% off here. I did find the hat with gloves and a purse org. 39.99 for 9.99. I looked where I misplaced some stuff and most was put back and one spot was still ok. I know that I will have to be there first thing in the morning. We had about two and a half rows of toys, alot of it I hadn't seen. Like about 10 of the barbies that sing. I saw the brown hair one go 75% off the first time toys went 75% off but no blonde ones so I didn't buy it. Now there are a ton of blonde ones and no brown haired ones. I swear they brought everything out from the back because I finally saw the ornament boxes, ribbon storage and the scooters. They were finally putting out the Valentines day stuff. There was a tool bench still at our store and a two kid stroller 75% off. Bath stuff at 30% off and a microfiber chair org. 211.00 for 105.xx. I also found a starwars kid chair org. 24.xx for 6.xx. Can't wait until tomorrow and toys are finally over!!!

Guest mzannetti

**Wonder if this one IS your layaway item :)

not sure. my layaway item was gone from that location. maybe, maybe not.

just got lucky i guess.

No toys at 75% off here. I did find the hat with gloves and a purse org. 39.99 for 9.99. I looked where I misplaced some stuff and most was put back and one spot was still ok. I know that I will have to be there first thing in the morning. We had about two and a half rows of toys, alot of it I hadn't seen. Like about 10 of the barbies that sing. I saw the brown hair one go 75% off the first time toys went 75% off but no blonde ones so I didn't buy it. Now there are a ton of blonde ones and no brown haired ones. I swear they brought everything out from the back because I finally saw the ornament boxes, ribbon storage and the scooters. They were finally putting out the Valentines day stuff. There was a tool bench still at our store and a two kid stroller 75% off. Bath stuff at 30% off and a microfiber chair org. 211.00 for 105.xx. I also found a starwars kid chair org. 24.xx for 6.xx. Can't wait until tomorrow and toys are finally over!!!

I have to say I'm not surprised about the ornament boxes. I knew that will happen because Today I funally broke down and put away all Christmas ornaments into the plastic ornament box I got a few weeks ago for 6.xx. I wasn't sure if I would find something cheaper/better so I kept holding out but then I didn't see any at Target yesterday.. But this morning as I was putting stuff away I kept thinking - I know I will find a ton of these from now on since I don't need one anymore. :)

How much were they in anyway??

A question, which Sleeping Beauty is better - the one with fairy god mothers or the one with the bed?? I'm only getting it because I managed to find Sleeping Beauty horse 75% but I don't know which one to get. Any opinions welcomed..

Also the Rose Pettal Cottage and accessories, which age girls are you getting this one for?? Thanks!

My store doesn't usually mark down toys till Thurs, but I went to check this morning anyways. As of 9:00 this morning, there were no new markdowns in toys. They were working on the men's dept. Now I see men's and toys listed for Wednesday on the first post here and I want (very badly) to go back and see if they did get to toys today. I was there pretty early, so they might have gotten there after all. One hour till DH gets home...

I did manage to find some things worth buying. I got:

###women's shirts (Cherokee T's and Mossimo long sleeve T's) 2.24

###women's Merona velour jacket 6.24

###gloves, hats, and scarves for the kids .98-2.24

###girls Cherokee performance long underwear 3.24

All were 75% off. There were boy's thermal long underwear and men's and women's gloves 75% off, too. It seemed like most of the men's 75% clothing was going salvage today.

Guest mzannetti

A question, which Sleeping Beauty is better - the one with fairy god mothers or the one with the bed?? I'm only getting it because I managed to find Sleeping Beauty horse 75% but I don't know which one to get. Any opinions welcomed..

Also the Rose Pettal Cottage and accessories, which age girls are you getting this one for?? Thanks!

my DD3 liked the one with fairies beacuse it lights up and makes noise. not sure about the bed one.

Hit 2 of my Wednesday Markdown Targets today and both were at 75% off. I was able to get my misplaced DVD players at each of them. I was surprised they even scanned at 75% off. I'm wondering if other people stashed some as well.

I was so bummed that I JUST missed the Kid Jamz studio. As I was checking out I noticed another mom with her cart full and she grabbed the last one! I hate it when that happens!

which targets did you go to ??

my DD3 liked the one with fairies beacuse it lights up and makes noise. not sure about the bed one.

My daughter likes the doll that came with the bed, but the bed-not so much. It folds up into a chair or something so everytime you move it, it comes apart. I haven't made much effort to see if we can do anything else with it, but I would get the one with the fairies if it lights up, sounds much more fun!

Yeah, I found them today too. I thought it was too good to be true for $3.94 regular price. I read the back and apparently you have to send in $6.95 for "shipping and handling" to get the caterpillar and food. So actually it's $10+. :mad: I had assumed you'd get them for free if you sent in the info from the box or something.

$6 even, actually, but it is VERY worth it, and, seriously, $10 is cheap compared to the regular price.

I can tell you that the SSF one did not! The FP DVD play is still only 30% there. I even asked a mark down person to scan it and tell me if it was going to be marked down today. No such luck. Booo! :mad:

I did get a:

### Graco Sweatpeace - 75% off

What is the box # on the Sweetpeace mine are still 179.99 or something like that at my store isn't that the thing that sits on the floor and goes back and forth?

What is the box # on the Sweetpeace mine are still 179.99 or something like that at my store isn't that the thing that sits on the floor and goes back and forth?

The DCPI is 030.09.1679 - I got it for $49.48 this morning. It was probably marked down on Monday though. I don't know the Target Item number off hand (the 4-digit number that's in the red circle) -- is that what you're referring to?

75% off in South texas. I went at lunch and they were marking down toys as I got there. I really lucked out. Got everything I wanted and more. The girls were really nice and marked down whatever I was interested in.

THANK YOU !! THANK YOU Gotta dealers. I would not even have gone...if I had not read about it on here today.

I still didnt get the DVD player... but I am happy with what I did get.

Hit 2 of my Wednesday Markdown Targets today and both were at 75% off. I was able to get my misplaced DVD players at each of them. I was surprised they even scanned at 75% off. I'm wondering if other people stashed some as well.

I was so bummed that I JUST missed the Kid Jamz studio. As I was checking out I noticed another mom with her cart full and she grabbed the last one! I hate it when that happens!

Which two did you go two. I think you are in roughly the same area as me? I had a rough day at work and couldn't do my stop ins to the stores today so I'm going to go out in this downpour and look. TIA

OOPS!! Just saw your last post. Darn it, I went to both of those yesterday just to look and that is too far for me in this mess out here! Guess I will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow something being left!

S. Independence and First Colonial Targets. What are you looking for? I can tell you if I spotted something or not.[/QU

Those targets are about a hour from me. Mostly interested in the lil einstein pat pat rocket or anything a 2 year old daughter would enjoy!! Did they seem to have much left, wandering if its worth my drive??I usually check the N.N. or hampton target. won't be able to get out till tomm. afternoon

I can't wait for tomorrow morning!:D All this snow to be cleared out of the roads, and me at my lovely target with 75% off toys... sounds like paradise to me;)

I have no clue what my store has, anyone else want to brag about what they got today?

Which two did you go two. I think you are in roughly the same area as me? I had a rough day at work and couldn't do my stop ins to the stores today so I'm going to go out in this downpour and look. TIA

OOPS!! Just saw your last post. Darn it, I went to both of those yesterday just to look and that is too far for me in this mess out here! Guess I will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow something being left!

Those targets are about a hour from me. Mostly interested in the lil einstein pat pat rocket or anything a 2 year old daughter would enjoy!! Did they seem to have much left, wandering if its worth my drive??I usually check the N.N. or hampton target. won't be able to get out till tomm. afternoon

I *think* there were some lil einstein's at the Red Mill Commons Target (the new one). THey were on the endcaps. They DID have about 5 of the S'mores pony as did the First Colonial Target for 75% ($49?). If either of you are interested the First Colonial Target still has the puppet theater, rocking horse and 2 of the older boy workbenches that comes with a car you can put together. I noticed they all have the red sticker on them but only the 30% off price. I know they are at 75% though because I got a puppet theater and train table from there 2 weeks ago and they were already at 75%.

S. Independence still had 3-4 Didjis left. On the bottom shelf for $22.

my target had all toys marked down to 75% off. however, i didn't get there until this afternoon. this is what i got.

Sleeping Beauty Barbie in a bed/throne - 6.49/reg 24.99

Sleeping Beauty light up Barbie - 6.49/reg 24.99

mens skates - 7.49

iTeddy - 11.24/reg 89.99

Lit Einsteins Transform n go rocket 10.98/reg 43.99

Now, can anyone tell me what iTeddy and lit Einsteins do??????:confused: I bought them without knowing really what they are:eyepoppin