Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

anyone else seeing the broom vacs or the curvs 75% off? Or the garbage cans, I really need a new one and I know they had the stainless steel ones for 50% off but I was hoping it would be 75% soon!

**I saw some at 50% as well. Were these in boxes?? I saw some on the end-cap and there was one there without the box. The red sticker had a price of 30% but I scanned and it came out to 50% so I left it.

I saw the stainless steel garbage cans at 75% in Lincoln, Nebraska as well as the broom vacs. HTH

Where these in the end cap or the isle itself? Were they in the box or out of the box?

(I always have such a hard time locating everything that you guys find at 75%...)

Just got back from Target. A few toys were marked down, but not much. I found a few things. I did find a set of doll bunk beds. I wanted to get some for my daughter. They were on clearance for $8.xx. I have never seen these in the store at all. I am assuming it is something that was bought online and returned to the store.

The Hello kitty electronics finally went to 75% off. The lady was marking them while I was there. Got the popcorn popper, the digital alarm clock, and hair dryer for $4.xx each.

Bulk items are still 15% here. I wasn't planning on going back tomorrow, but my mom is coming over and wants to go so I will probably go with her.

**I've seen the clocks on an end cap but I'm not sure I've seen the hair dryer. Hopefully I can find one for dd3 so she can stop using mine. :)

Where these in the end cap or the isle itself? Were they in the box or out of the box?

(I always have such a hard time locating everything that you guys find at 75%...)

They were in boxes on an endcap in the back of the store by the sewing machines and rubbermaid tubs. HTH

No new markdowns on toys at the 2 Targets I hit this morning. I did get a couple of things in other departments.

002030095 George Forman Fryer $37.48 75% off

249080203 Standing Jewelry Armoire $37.48 75% off (moms b-day coming up and she had wanted one at Christmas but didn't get it)

002030095 Plastic 8 piece Bowl set $$1.48 75% off

I did see the Dirt Devil brooms on sale for 75% off but had already bought the Kruv at 50% because it was the last one and really wanted one. It works great on our floors.

No new markdowns on toys at the 2 Targets I hit this morning. I did get a couple of things in other departments.

I did see the Dirt Devil brooms on sale for 75% off but had already bought the Kruv at 50% because it was the last one and really wanted one. It works great on our floors.

I bought the Dirt Devil Kruz last week for $19.98. I can't wait to try it out.

I can't believe how there are still Christmas toys that aren't 75% off at my store. I've been eyeing this big train set that is clearly a Christmas item. It's still only 30% off and there are Hannah Montana Christmas dolls that are only 30% off too! :no:

Our store still has the Christmas Barbies only 30% off.

I bought the Dirt Devil Kruz last week for $19.98. I can't wait to try it out.

I meant to say Kruz not Kurv! I wanted it at 75% off but didn't want to risk it. I really like it, it even picks up crumbs off the rug so I don't have to lug out a second vac to just touch up one room.

KANSAS CITY-I ran to Ward Pkwy Target at lunch today. Went looking for the broom vacs that have been mentioned. A man had 4 of them in his cart. Can you believe it? ugh!!!! Family size boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats, were 2.50 (good price for family size) and my husband eats loads of that....bought 8 boxes. I got the crayola toddler doodle/music making toy at 75% off for 6xx. Bratz baby storybook doll for 2.48. Upset about the broom vacs......we have hardwoods in my house. thought i would try it.

There was a good selection of baby clearance at my store, however it was only about 30% off. BUT it was in with the luggage. Those of you seeing this boxed up may want to look in all the aisles in the store for it.

I did get a sensor hands free soap dispenser for 9.98 though!

question..... when does all the bulk Spring cleaning stuff usually go down?? I thought with Valentines only a few weeks away now, that stuff would be clearanced. At my targets, NOTHING has been marked down yet.. Any feedback anyone?? Some of you pro's may know... Edited by confessions
typo

question..... when does all the bulk Spring cleaning stuff usually go down?? I thought with Valentines only a few weeks away now, that stuff would be clearanced. At my targets, NOTHING has been marked down yet.. Any feedback anyone?? Some of you pro's may know...

It just started this week (at least at most of the stores I've been to). They start at 15% off with the bulk items. Prices will stay there for awhile (probably a couple weeks), and then stuff will go to 30%. Most of the time that stuff goes pretty quickly when it is marked to 30% off because when shoppers use coupons, it makes for some good deals. Depending on what you're after, there ARE things that are still available at 50%... usually cleaning supplies. The kids' lunchbox type items tend to go quickly and rarely make it to 50%, but windex/tilex/clorox cleaning type things tend to have a better chance.

Couldn't stay away so I went to Target that's the closest. Two employees were working, moving everything to two shelves. Didn't look like there's a lot left at all. Only one Cycle and a couple of those Art Digital things still at 50%. A couple of Einsteins rockets (really want one of those, maybe two, one for each kid!!) still at 50%. Lots of Sleeping Beauties. One pink FP Kid Tough Movie player still on the floor (which is a good thing cause I'm pretty sure I misplaced a blue one some time ago. Forgot to check on it.) Lots of other junk. Only saw 1 thing I was interested in - those "Cars" minis finally went 75%. I picked up one pkg. I already have two mini "Cars" playsets from last Thu. 75% so these should go nicely together. They still had a bunch of these left.

I guess at this point I'm still interested in Smores, Smart Cycle, Digital Arts Studio among the bigger things which have not hit 75%.

I doubt I will be going back to this Target even when they hit 75% as they are way too picked over by now.

Here's what I bought:

###087071833 - Cruisin' at Flo's ("Cars" minis - 6 pk.) - $4.48 (75%)

###099090999 - 17-Month 2009 Calendar - Mom's Plan It (Magnetic Hanger - Bonus 442 Stickers) - $2.48 (75%)

###037110226 Aveeno Sunblock Spray 45 SPF (Bonus Lip Cond. SPF 15) - $4.48 (50%)

###037110295 Coppertone Sunblock Spray 50 SPF (Bonus Sunblock Stick SPF 30) - $4.48 (50%)

Also yesterday I picked up:

###002060104 Ornament Box - $6.98

###037110233 Aveeno Sunblock Lotion SPF 55 (with bonus daily moisturizer) - $4.48 (50%)

###037040047 Mens Toilette Spray Gift Box - Nautica & David Beckham 4 mini btls - $7.48 (75%) (Only found one box!!)

Also if anyone's interested at one store I found "Hotweels - Speed Racer" party stuff at 75% now. Not a lot left but I did pick up some small plates, big plates (only 1 pk.), napkins (only 1 pk.) and table cloth for ds 2nd B-day. In the Toy section there are also a lot of these same little cars and various pkgs. of cars 75% off so I'm planning to use one of those as centerpiece and as a gift all in one. Also I thought someone could buy some of these to give out as party favors, which would also be very cute!!

I picked some of that stuff at 50% so I will be returning some of it. Although at the Target I went Today that stuff was still 50% so I couldn't pick out anymore..

Edited by arelf27

There was a good selection of baby clearance at my store, however it was only about 30% off. BUT it was in with the luggage. Those of you seeing this boxed up may want to look in all the aisles in the store for it.

I did get a sensor hands free soap dispenser for 9.98 though!

**That sounds interesting, this was in with the Baby stuff??

Also yesterday I picked up:

###002060104 Ornament Box - $6.98

###037110233 Aveeno Sunblock Lotion SPF 55 (with bonus daily moisturizer) - $4.48 (50%)

###037040047 Mens Toilette Spray Gift Box - Nautica & David Beckham 4 mini btls - $7.48 (75%) (Only found one box!!)

**I'm wondering about that Ornament Box though. I only saw one so I bought it but I wonder if it was on clearance or not?? Does anyone know what these were selling for before?? It has a green lid and is medium sized. Has some cardboard inserts inside.

I really needed it as all of our Chirstmas ornaments are still out on the glass table waiting to be put away. I kept looking for a good deal on storage on but couldn't find any..

i just got back from my Target. The baby section was pretty much empty of clearance. If anyone has COVERPLAY pack and play sheets, please let me know! I really need another one. Mine had covers left and I bought the last sheet for 50% off, and am hoping the covers will hit 75% off... Only one Target in my area even carried them!

Schleich animals for .98 and $1.37 (I'm guessing 75% off) I got two horses

Polly Pocket Mega Mall for $12.xx

Fancy Nancy Treasure Box with 3 books $3.xx

LPS and MLP Advent Calendars $3.xx (finally 75% off)

Black and Decker rechargeable Scissors and Screw Drivers- $4.xx (75%)

1000 Thread Count Sheets for $23.xx (75% off ) and tons of other markdowns were happening in the domestics. She told me the sheets would NOT go any lower. I'm waiting for the Woolrich Bear bedding to hit 75%.

###Toddler Elmo House Slippers 1.98

###Adult Homer House Slipper 2.98

###Toddler Ballet House Slippers 1.98

###Boys Upton Fire Fighter Rain boots 3.74

###Girls Princess Mary Janes 3.24

###Dora Quad Skates Size 10-13 8.74

###Spongebob Jr. Skates w. knee pads 4.98

###Speedracer Yo-Yo Party Favor .98

###Speedracer Stickers .38

###3-in-1 Jewelry Making Kit 2.48

###HSM2 School Spirit Gabby Doll 2.74

###Little Mommy Cuddle & Coo 5.48

###Homerun Wall Baseball Set 4.98

###6' Parachute 3.22

###Leap Frog Clickstart Computer 11.24

Went to 2 targets today looking for more 75% markdowns with little luck. I caved and bought some things because they went 50% and I dont want to lose out.

###HSM Prom dolls 4 pack 50% 14.98

###Transformers 2 pack with comic book 50% 14.98

###Hannah Montana doll with swing 50% 12.48

###Hannan Montana singing doll with piano 50% 12.48

###Speed Racer Funkeys starter set 75% 4.xx

###Hello Kitty popcorn maker 4.98

They also had tons of large baby items (swings,carseats,playpens) for 50%

I don't know if anyone else is like this, but the longer they drag this out, the less interested I become. I mean, I really want the Smart Cycle, and I will probably end up just paying $50 for the darn thing since I am out of the country next week, but each time I go and see some of the other things I'd like to have for my kids.... I just think, ok, I'm tired of looking at that, and its 'neatness' is sort of wearing off!

Seriously! I mean attention makers of Hanna Montana & Camp Rock merchandise: We don't want your stuff!!! It's been sitting on the shelves for months now! :yuck:

Just an FYI, I asked one of my Markdown Team pals today, and they had them doing the jewelry & accessories department out of the normal sequence today. It is normally a Friday department. She told me she didn't know if they'd do toys tomorrow, but I should check since they have things out of whack.

i just got back from my Target. The baby section was pretty much empty of clearance. If anyone has COVERPLAY pack and play sheets, please let me know! I really need another one. Mine had covers left and I bought the last sheet for 50% off, and am hoping the covers will hit 75% off... Only one Target in my area even carried them!

Schleich animals for .98 and $1.37 (I'm guessing 75% off) I got two horses

Polly Pocket Mega Mall for $12.xx

Fancy Nancy Treasure Box with 3 books $3.xx

LPS and MLP Advent Calendars $3.xx (finally 75% off)

Black and Decker rechargeable Scissors and Screw Drivers- $4.xx (75%)

1000 Thread Count Sheets for $23.xx (75% off ) and tons of other markdowns were happening in the domestics. She told me the sheets would NOT go any lower. I'm waiting for the Woolrich Bear bedding to hit 75%.

Tell me more about Fancy Nancy. We love her books, but not at full price. Where these in toys, books/electronics, or somewhere else? Do you know the official name so I can goole it and find a pic? TIA.

Tell me more about Fancy Nancy. We love her books, but not at full price. Where these in toys, books/electronics, or somewhere else? Do you know the official name so I can goole it and find a pic? TIA.

I got the Fancy Nancy Treasure Box today too. It includes 3 books(paper back), stickers, poster, stamp, crayons & a Fancy pen. It's very cute. I actually picked mine up in the toys, but also saw it in electronics. Hope that helps. Item # is 059033004 and it was $3.37.

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/33660000/33662138.JPG

I got 4 of these at 2 different Targets! I believe they were $3.xx. This book is really awesome because there are "accessories" on each page! Things like a tiara, handkerchief, sunglasses, a fan and other cute items! I found them in the book clearance end cap AND at another random endcap near the perfumes/shampoo etc -maybe because there are toiletry-type items in it?

And one other book that was a Target exclusive also for $3.xx. Comes with books and glitter crayons, stickers and some wand-like pen!