Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

The plasma car that you have been talking about....do you know what store I could find one of those at? I have yet to see one. FYI, Shawnee Target still not marked down as of yesterday-Sunday....if it goes today or this week, please let me know, as i am stuck at work, but will go on lunch or afterwards.

Until yesterday, I had only seen the one Plasma car thrown on an endcap at the Mission Target in the toy section. I just figured it was either an internet return or just a fluke... until I found 2 at the Stanly store yesterday afternoon. So, those are the only ones I've seen. I would just say to look real closely for the boxes that someone took pics of and posted.

Don't forget, you can just write the dcpi number down and enter it manually on the price checker thing! On the right are the number buttons. Just enter the numbers and press enter! I JUST realized I could do this! I had been DRAGGGGGING all these big boxes over to the scanners and now I just write the number down (have some pen/paper handy)! :yup:

Just F.Y.I. -- some friends I know type the dcpi number into their cell phone if paper/pen are not available.

I want Spike so bad its not even funny. I havent found him ANYWHERE and I've been to Target after Target and back to some of the same ones over again. Still no luck. If anyone wants to pick it up for me, I'd gladly pay shipping.

I got one of them for 75% off on wed. 14th of jan. first day of sale @ 8am as soon as the store opened 2 people offer me an extra $10 to let them get it NO WAY!! If I by some miracle see another one up here I'll gladly grab it for you

Hi 2domjon!!!

Have you seen the Fisher Price DVD player marked 75% off yet. $75.00 seems just a little too steep for this when you can get a regular DVD player for cheaper. $35.00 would be great!!!

That's what I keep telling myself. But I really like the fact that it's protected against falls (my DD is in the 'throwing things' phase') and the fact that it's not a flip top so they can watch it anywhere.

I have a feeling though, that once it hits 75% everywhere it's a race against all the E-bayers. :gdparanoid:

does anyone know when the "home design event" is going 50% off. They're already 30% in a lot of stores around here in jersey. does anyone know if they're still going 90% like last year?

probably another week, particularly since they advertised it in the sales flyer this week.

And, I don't think it will go 90% because they hand tagged it. In the past it has been treated like holiday/seasonal merchandise. Hard to know if they'll do it. And none of the employees know either.

For those of you looking desperately for various items, did you know you can go to guest services with the DPCI and have them search the other stores in the region for you? It is far from always accurate, but you have a better chance than just finding one by chance. If they tell you a particular store has 1 or 2, they probably have none, but it would be worth a call or visit if it isn't too difficult. If it says they have several you have a better chance. But at least you have some guideline.

I now know that there are no Plasma cars to be had in my area. Bummer....

I got one of them for 75% off on wed. 14th of jan. first day of sale @ 8am as soon as the store opened 2 people offer me an extra $10 to let them get it NO WAY!! If I by some miracle see another one up here I'll gladly grab it for you

I would appreciate it SO MUCH!!! I only have 1 Target around here and that is still 35 minutes away. I have been to KC and checked several times, but at some point........its costing more in gas than if I'd just bought the darn thing.

He is still only 50% off at all the stores here and I am so sad about it!! My ds3 really wants one, but I just can't spend $65 on one toy for his birthday. I gotta keep watching.

Guest mzannetti

If I call my store in the morning and ask Guest Services to check the price on a DPCI #, will it reflect the discounted price if they don't plan to actually "scan/mark it down" until the afternoon?

my guess is that the corporate office uploads the new price into their computer system each morning. then they just mark down things when time permits.

do they get an update in the afternoon also?

Have you seen the Fisher Price DVD player marked 75% off yet. $75.00 seems just a little too steep for this when you can get a regular DVD player for cheaper. $35.00 would be great!!!

Know what I have said/thought the same thing. This DVD player should have never ever been 139.99 to begin with :eyepoppin That is just awful. It should have been $70 and we'd be getting it for $35 right now!

The thing is, it is kid-safe.

My son drops stuff all of the time, so I need this kind.

If you buy a $50.00 regular DVD player, and have to replace it just once, you are spending $100 bucks already. Fisher Price KNOWS this :mad:

Trouble is, I can't even find one at 50% off. :no:

I found a Plasma Car!!!! Thanks so much to the MelissaS for providing pictures of the box, it wasn't marked with a red tag and was with the regular priced riding toys. I probably would have missed it if I hadn't known exactly what to look for. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!! Also picked up today the Step 2 Puppet Theater for $17 and the Step 2 Scribble Center (one sided easel for toddlers) for $7. Again neither of these items were red tagged, just at the top of the shelf on back wall so like everyone out there keeps saying look everywhere and you might just come across a gem. Oh by the way, I also got 4 Tag books (Olivia, The Little Engine Who Could, Clack, Moo, Cows That Type, and one other I can't think of off the top of my head) they were marked down to $3.48 and with my $3 off Tag books coupons I got them for .48 a piece. Good day considering no new markdowns.

Guest mzannetti

Know what I have said/thought the same thing. This DVD player should have never ever been 139.99 to begin with :eyepoppin That is just awful. It should have been $70 and we'd be getting it for $35 right now!

The thing is, it is kid-safe.

My son drops stuff all of the time, so I need this kind.

If you buy a $50.00 regular DVD player, and have to replace it just once, you are spending $100 bucks already. Fisher Price KNOWS this :mad:

Trouble is, I can't even find one at 50% off. :no:

my store as of yesterday had 19 of them at 50% off. i am not paying more than $37 each, 75% off, since i know what is what other people are getting them for.

Guest mzannetti
my store also have one smores and 4 biscuits, but i think they are only 50% off. does anyone know when they are going to discount toys further?

my store as of yesterday had 19 of them at 50% off. i am not paying more than $37 each, 75% off, since i know what is what other people are getting them for.

called the 2 stores and in my area and they have none...sold what they had before christmas. so no hope for me :mad: however if anyone picks up 2 extra @ 75% off...pm me if you want to sell them.

There are both printable and online coupon code on this link.

http://www.couponalbum.com/coupons/leapfrog.htm

You will have to install some coupon printing software, but it takes a second.

For whatever reason I couldn't get the link to work once you click on the printable coupons listed??

THis is my first time listing items. I don't usually find anything :(

I hope I'm doing this right

###086022104 HSM Chad & Taylor Set $4.98 (75%)

###086022260 HSM Troy & Gabriella Set $4.98 (75%)

###086022294 Bratz Dolls $6.22 (75%)

###086022320 HM & Lola Set $8.74 (75%)

###204040289 Leapster Game Disney Cars $6.22 (75%)

Edited by sassercc

went today to check baby stuff--not marked down any further yet but they have moved it all together since they were putting out new stuff.

regular markdown lady was in toys but she said that everything that will be marked today has already been done and I didn't notice anything that I've been watching go down

went to Orlando yesterday and stopped at 2 stores on the way--found the step 2 kitchen up on the top shelf. took a pic of the tag with my cell and went to the scanner to type in the # (tag said 30% off) and it came up 75%. Asked someone for help getting it down and to scan the train table up there. He said the tag says $69.xx and I asked if he could scan it and sure enough, 75%!!!!! I was happy.....now waiting for the strollers to go 50%!!!!!!

This sale is just so random. I checked back at the Mission Target in KC and they had 3 DVD players, but still marked at $100! I scanned them to be sure. They also had a few other items that were definitely 75% off at another store, still marked & scanning as 30%. (Air Hogs, various Cars stuff).

I may get sucked into driving to the Shawnee store if it gets marked today or tomorrow...keep us update, Shawnee people!

Strollers in Plainfield here in Indy went 50 off today (not sure if all of them but the sit n stand did) and a few other choice things.) Most other things only went 30 off at this store (was 15 off and now only 30) :( So, still I wait for 50 off to get my carseat! I followed behind the markdown team just to be sure to get what I wanted but at only 30, they can keep it!