Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

###070050117 Houdini bartender's garnish tray 4.98 was 19.99

###070080212 Chefmate stainless steel carving set w/cutting board (2 turkey lifters, turkey ring, cutting board, fork and carving knife) 4.24 was 16.99

###037050102 Luxe 3 pack shimmer body lotions 1.24 was 4.99

###037040072 Mens Curve 2 pc gift set (3.4 oz lotion and 4.2 oz spray) 6.24 was 24.99

No more movement in toys.

### Roll to the Rescue Tigger 10.xx

### Talking Buster 4.xx

### Elmo Silly Sound Guitar 6.xx

### Little People Airport 8.xx

### Elmo's Rocking Guitar 8.xx

Also saw but left

### FP Kid Tough DVD player 37.xx

### Step 2 Rocking Horse 75%

### Winnie the Pooh Bath toys 2.48

ours had the george forman deep fryer for 109. reg 150 but that is still high for me. i want it for 50!!!! anyone seen one?

Are you talking about the spin fryer? If so I saw it at ours today for 37.XX. My husband wouldn't let me get it. :(! This was the Manhattan, KS. target!

i only saw this at one store, and it was still 50, so i held out- has anyone seen it. i'm trying to look it up so i can tell my mom to watch for it too.

the box said it was tinkerbell and cinderella.. it was like it was a cross between an interactive video game and a dress up game. i think the regular price was 69.99

Score!

I found

### Fisher Price Rainforest open top Take Along swing 030-09-1775 $18.74 orig. $74.99

I also got

### Doodle-Pro 086-00-0993 $5.48 (I assume that is 75% off)

I totally forgot about housewares and I meant to look there.

WOW! Great deal on the swing!!! Wish I could find one at that price! Congrats!!!!

I went to 2 different Targets and they both had toys on clearance that were full priced at the other one :confused:

And don't forget to check the shoes department for 75% off shoes and one of the stores had an additional 30% off the clearance price but the other did not. Lots of departments had stuff at 75% off. I got nice umbrellas for $3.xx each.

OK if I am looking for an item and I have the 9 digit (DPI???) # for it......what can I do with this info. Can customer service enter this number for me and tell me if they have any?? Is there any way to do it online?

Babs

if your store price scanners have a row of number buttons, enter them on the side and it will tell you if they have them in stock as well as the price. You can call the store and ask about the item using the number. You can have an employee check their handheld computers for it. etc.

Just got the Step 2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table for $24.99 (originally $99.99) It was way up high on the shelf and still had the $69.99. I asked the associate to double check and it rang up as $24.99! Funny thing was, she was INSISTING that it was a mistake and that "We'd never sell that for just $24." :rolleyes: I was telling her about the other items (luckily that I had) that were scanning as lower than the sticker price.

She had to call another associate to get it from the top shelf so he came with one of those automatic ladder things. The older lady tells him, "That table is ringing up as $24.99" and he's way up high so he can see the red sticker and he's like, "Nope. It's $69.99." :rolleyes: So then they talk for a bit then scan it again and it comes up as 75% off. Good grief! Seemed like they really had no idea what was going on!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oMeDKiO9L._AA260_.jpg

When to the oak park target last night around 8pm. There was maybe half an aisle of toys left. Everything was picked over. If you want to make the drive to the stanley target, that would still be worth it. Was there after the Oak Park one last night and there was lots left.

I was at OP at 10:10 yesterday morning, there were two women who were buying for charity and were buying EVERYTHING that was left!! I had to start grabbing things I thought I Might be interested in, then I went to another place in the store to decide what I really wanted. I over heard an employee on the walkie say he had two ladies that were going to be purchasing A LOT of toys probably 10 shopping carts full!!!!!!!!!!! I left before they were done but that is why there is nothing left.

I've never tried having them look up my reciept. Can do it if I paid with a debit card? Do all Target stores do it? I found the Panasonic Microwave for $37.xx today and I already have one that I bought for $75, but misplaced the receipt.

Any Wisconsinites on here? The Fond du Lac store had at least 20 Star Wars Didj and both Fond du Lac and Kohler stores had bunches of Fly pens. Unfortuntly for us, no Disney Princess Barbie sets.

Here are some highlights! I got to my local target just as they were done marking things down. So I got first pic. It pays to check everyday. I didn't think they would mark down on Friday but they did!!

Little People School - 9.00

Little People Carnival- 7.00

Mr. Potatoe Head Pack- 4.24

Rose Petal Cottage Sink- 6.00

Step 2 slide Org. 100.00- 17.00!!!

Step 2 Easel- 7.50

Aquadoodle mat- 9.00

Parents Cash Register- 6.00

Elmo Silly Sounds Guitar- 6.00

I am from Wisconsin!

I have been sadly watching this from my ipod, my laptop was broken but is back in working order.

I really wanted the disney princess set, but no luck.

I did find quite a few things anyway

I got the sink and the washing maching for rose petal, but they were only 50%.

Some things I got:

step 2 art easel 7.48

step 2 tool box 7.48

step 2 rocking horse 7.48

parents wooden puzzle set with wire rack 7.48

a plasma car ( I am not to sure about this, may take it back)

nerf guns 2.48

and a ton of other stuff that was already mentioned

Now I need a place to store it all!

If anyone picks up an extra princess set I would love to buy it, PM me please.

FYI...there was a train table here still if anyone around me is looking for one.

I went to my Target last night. Disappointed once again. There was 1 endcap marked 75%, it had like 4 pitiful things on it. So I wonder did I miss alllll the good stuff earlier in the day--or did they mark very little down to 75%? There was a bunch of 30% off stuff and a little 50% off.

No Kid tough DVD player in sight. :( They had the CARS Dinoco Garage (that someone listed earlier, for just 50% off, so that makes it still like 10.XX and the other poster got it for like $3.98)

I guess I have to begin driving further and checking other Target stores, I am tired of getting nothing here.... I am not sure if I miss all the markdowns-and am unlucky--or if they just don't mark much down very low....because I rarely see 75% off signs, in any department.

because I rarely see 75% off signs, in any department. [/color]

the signs at my store still said 30% off but almost everything was 75% guess they forgot to change the signs lol

as another poster said...scan stuff...i found stuff priced one way and scanning for 75% off.

went again today to get the disney princess barbies (only 2 sets left so I got one) and the toys were really picked over. i did find a bouncer/jump inflatable thing i liked but it was only 30% off so I passed.

the signs at my store still said 30% off but almost everything was 75% guess they forgot to change the signs lol

as another poster said...scan stuff...i found stuff priced one way and scanning for 75% off.

I found a good amount of stuff that didn't even have clearance stickers on them that I knew were on clearance based on the info from this forum. I scanned them to check and sure enough they were 75% off! The playdoh 50-pack was even in the regular Playdoh section with no red sticker.

global bazaar was 30off at my store too. toys were way picked over and condensed to two isles. my george foreman deep fryer was 79!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i grabbed it up. they only had four so i thought i'd better grab it while it was there, then watch them and see if they go down farther. if so, i'll take it back and then rebuy it:) And as for the question about the receipt. yes they can look it up if you bought it with a credit card. just give them the card and they can see all your purchases and how much you paid for them.

I found some character hooded towels for 2.98. The had Ariel, Transformers, Sleeping Beauty, TinkerBell, and 1 other one for boys. (I have 2 girls so I don't pay attention to boy things too much.)

I also bought a Chefmate Chef Knife for 2.xx and a 2 set Santuko knife/Nakori for 4.98.

And also a 10 pack of chopsticks for .74.