Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

DD7 is home sick again :( So no Target for me today! If anyone does see Biscuit go 75%, or the Sleeping beauty w/fairies or the MLP set (all of which I doubt will since they went 50% yesterday) let me know! TIA I'm thinking they will do another markdown wed/thurs next week for the rest of the toys :( I don't like this new idea.

No kidding don't they know that we are all just gonna wait til 75% anyways!:rolleyes:

I wanted to head back out today, but dont think that is going to happen. It is -14 degrees here (-34 with the wind). Kids had no school due to the weather. So I think we are going to spend the day at home. Maybe I will check tomorrow just to see if anything is left.

Yes, I agree that it's a pain in the $%^&*, but so is taking out my receipt, typing in all the DPCI numbers, and typing the description of things I saw/bought on clearance. I do it anyway, just so it helps other people because I know many people have helped me get good deals because they've come back to post them on this board.

Thanks to those that went back to edit your post and add the ### format. That's very helpful! :)

Ahhh...that just makes you a better person than I'll ever be. ;)

The store I hit yesterday (Downers Grove, IL) had all the 30% off signs up and there was nobody in the aisles so I was disappointed at first, but I did find some 50% and 75% off items mixed in. I'll post my finds soon once I get my daughter and husband out the door.

Guest mzannetti

I stopped at the Rochester MI store this morning.

Pretty much the same story. Most things are 50% off limited selection at 75%. Nothing really worth going out for.

Guest mzannetti

DD7 is home sick again :( So no Target for me today! If anyone does see Biscuit go 75%, or the Sleeping beauty w/fairies or the MLP set (all of which I doubt will since they went 50% yesterday) let me know! TIA I'm thinking they will do another markdown wed/thurs next week for the rest of the toys :( I don't like this new idea.

i just bought the sleeping beauty with fairies this morning because the DD wanted it. 50%. if i grab it for 75% then i will return the higher priced one.

Guest mzannetti

Funny thing happened this morning at the Rochester MI store. I was placing a few things on layaway. There were only 5 customers in the store.

Just before I was going to place the toys this woman comes up to right where I am going to do it and looks behind the items on the shelf. I am guessing she was looking for toys she placed on layaway.

Funny we were using the same location. Guess that one is no longer valid. I will have to find a new one. :)

Has anyone in the KC area been to the Oak Park Target? Is it worth stopping by? I'll be in that area this morning, but not sure it's worth dragging the kids in.

When to the oak park target last night around 8pm. There was maybe half an aisle of toys left. Everything was picked over. If you want to make the drive to the stanley target, that would still be worth it. Was there after the Oak Park one last night and there was lots left.

###086000595 Magnext i coaster $22.24

###086021002 All the Disney Princess dolls $14.98

###087101640 LPS Monopoly $5.74

###204031075 Ocean Wonders Aquarium $9.48

###204040693 Leap Frog Learn and Groove piano $3.74

###204070733 K'Nex Duleing Coaster $9.98

Those were my 75% off finds. Sorry if they are already posted I just don't have time to go through all the posts. I did also find some miscellaneous hot wheels and speed racers cars for 75% off.

Someone posted that they got Our Generation Dolls on clearance. The stores in my town - and in my mom's town - still have them at full price. Has anyone else seen them on clearance? I am wondering if they will go down when they get around to fininshing this toy clearance thing or if it was a one-store deal. TIA.

Someone posted that they got Our Generation Dolls on clearance. The stores in my town - and in my mom's town - still have them at full price. Has anyone else seen them on clearance? I am wondering if they will go down when they get around to fininshing this toy clearance thing or if it was a one-store deal. TIA.

Our store had them for $5.48 yesterday. I picked up 3 for my nieces and my daughter. It was the Sandie doll and it looked like it was a winter edition--probably why it went clearance.

Okay, here's a question. The items at 50%... when do you think they will be marked down again? Any ideas? Thanks!

Still regular price at my store. I did find the Our Generation doll abthrub with accessories. It was only 30% off ($11.xx) but I purchased it anyhow cause they only had one left. That was the only thing I had seen as far as our generation on clearance. Two years ago I did get an Our Generation doll on clearance (I think it was $7.xx). It is still sitting in my basement unopened.

I would love to find the K'Nex coaster!

My Target had the I-coaster for 75% off last night. That is a GREAT deal. My son got the previous version of this toy and he LOVES it! He and dh have a lot of fun building it.

I found:

###204040898 Leapfrog Crammer $14.97 (75% off)

###086002518 Magnanext special parts $12.48 (75% off)

###037051335 Burts Bees Lip Balm 3 pack $2.48 (75% off)

Edited by basketlacey

I noticed yesterday while shopping at three different Targets that different stores have the same item at different prices...so if it's a large enought purchase and the Targets are close together, you might try different stores.

That's strange because I was thinking the opposite. The three Targets I went to seemed to have the same items marked-down to the same %. But they did all have some items that the other two didn't so it's still worth it to check out as many as poss.

I was at the Olathe ST around 1:30 and they were hauling more toys out from the back. I got Spike the Dinosaur for $32.xx. I will be a rock star to my nephews for that find!! I also got the pink V-Tech digital camera for $14.98, down from $59.99.

If anyone finds spike and is willling to pick it up for me, I'd be willing to pay shipping on it.

When to the oak park target last night around 8pm. There was maybe half an aisle of toys left. Everything was picked over. If you want to make the drive to the stanley target, that would still be worth it. Was there after the Oak Park one last night and there was lots left.

Has anyone tried the Shawnee Target? off 435 and SMPKWY? I went last night and there were minimal amounts of 75% off...most is still 30 and 50%....i had previously commented that the lady in the store said next week or the week after for the Western Shawnee Target to go 75% off. However, there were some at 75% off, but mainly just the Camp Rock Barbies, a few baby toys...etc. PLEASE POST, when you see this store going 75% off on the 3 aisles of sale toys they still have.

sage or anyone else in the Ellicott City/Columbia MD area: did anyone see children's shoes 75% off? I keep reading elsewhere that there are TONS marked down but all I saw were a few infant ones. I was VERY tired though so I may have missed something!

Also, while I was there last night at the Long Gate store, I saw the following still available for 75% if you are interested:

### Step2 Easel

### Diego Dinosaur Mountain

### Puppy board game (can't recall the exact name - really cute though!)

### T-Rex Rampage Matchbox set

### store-brand boxed tin pots/pans sets, small talking kitchen sets and construction sets

### Circo brand shirts and sweatpants (75% off but they would NOT give me the extra 30% off - said that promo was over)

I noticed yesterday while shopping at three different Targets that different stores have the same item at different prices...so if it's a large enought purchase and the Targets are close together, you might try different stores.

I saw the same thing. It all depends on how well each particular item is selling in that store. If it is already a strong seller at 30%, they will wait to move it to 50%. That's what an employee told me anyway. Like the icoaster for example, was only 30% off at one store, but 40 miles away it was 75%.

I saw the same thing. It all depends on how well each particular item is selling in that store. If it is already a strong seller at 30%, they will wait to move it to 50%. That's what an employee told me anyway. Like the icoaster for example, was only 30% off at one store, but 40 miles away it was 75%.

That's what i was told at one of my Targets. I asked about certain things going from 50-75% and she said, "It TOTALLY depends on our inventory for that item."

It makes it so hard to decide if I should just get something at the 50% before it sells out but then if more people buy them they'll go to 75% then they'll REALLY sell out! So confusing...