Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I saw Spike on 30% off clearance at my store last night. I also saw the Leap Frog Didj combo (it was Star Wars themed) and the Vtech creative studio thing (it has a camera and desk).

My dd got a Vsmile Cyber Pocket (the pink one) for Christmas and it stopped working on us. I was trying to find another but they were apparently put on clearance. One store in town supposedly had some but I ended up finding it at Toys R Us for about the same price.

a couple of random things in the toy aisles were 75% today - maybe less than 10! I got:

### Bride dress-up dress (75% off - $7.48)

### Bride dress-up heels (75% off - $2.48)

Oooh, were there a lot of those left? I saw those the other day but they were still 30%. I want to get one for my 2 y.o. DD. :) Maybe i'll meet you next week, lol.

I saw Spike on 30% off clearance at my store last night. I also saw the Leap Frog Didj combo (it was Star Wars themed) and the Vtech creative studio thing (it has a camera and desk).

My dd got a Vsmile Cyber Pocket (the pink one) for Christmas and it stopped working on us. I was trying to find another but they were apparently put on clearance. One store in town supposedly had some but I ended up finding it at Toys R Us for about the same price.

I would LOVE to find Spike at 75% off-I haven't seen any at ours since well before Christmas, but if any GD's anywhere close to SW Missouri see one when toys go 75%, please let me know! I'll take a day off and make a road trip for that one!

###Elmo's Farm Playset 75% off = $7.xx. Includes plush Elmo.

Link to Pic http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001N9U2BO/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=165793011&s=toys-and-games

OMG! My son would love that and I would love to get it for $7.xx!! Do you have a DPCI so I can check to see if my stores have it and if it's 75% off in my area?

Thanks for posting!!!

Christmas has now gone salvage....but I found 12 of 4 bottle packs of Christmas Coke right on the shelf. I couldn't remember the price, so I named $.39 each and got them for that. The cashier (who knows me pretty well) had to ask the manager, but she told him I would pitch a fit if I didn't get them, so he ok'ed it. :) So, now DH will have plenty of Coke for awhile.

Scored today on 2 internet returns.

Fisher Price Little Mommy Real Loving Baby - the Fisher Price site has it listed as $60, it was marked $3.xx!!

Hot Wheels Track - It's similar to the 4 lane raceway. $19.xx regular and marked $4.xx. (This was at the new Target in Williamsburg and they still had 5 left.)

I also got the Parents Brand cash register 50% off for $12.98. I really wanted this so I didn't want to chance it not being there at 75% off.

Our Target (CT) still has everything at 30-50 but it looks like a bomb went on there or something.. Yesterday everything was so orderly but today toys are scattered all over and some blank spots. I think there was a spot where Barbie Advent calendars must have been (couldn't find one) and also an empty spot where those Babie Alive dolls prob. were.. It's so weird how people find all of these 75% deals.. Must be a lot of GottaDealers in my woods or something... Have seen many sale toys behind other non-sale toys so looks like it was strategically misplaced ;).

I also finally scored LPS Advent calendar for 75% at Walmart ($3.xx) and lots of other goodies (had to dig A LOT.) Actually LPS Advent was a price adjustment. The cashier and the manager were both cluless wethere these should be 75% (they were in Toy dept. - lots of them - orig. price) so she gave it to me for 75% along with a cool Christmas book that was also scanning orig.

I went to Target today to see if there was any Christmas stuff left...but everything was already gone! I was walking through the pantry section and found Christmas gift tags laying on an end cap partially hidden. I scanned them and they rang up at full price. I brought them to the register and told them that I scanned them and they came up full price, but wondered if I could have them for 90% off since their Christmas stuff was all 90% off the other day, and just figured they marked everything back to regular since it was now all gone. They wouldn't give me any lower than 50% off. I told them to keep it. How are they ever going to sell them now?! I mean really!

Oooh, were there a lot of those left? I saw those the other day but they were still 30%. I want to get one for my 2 y.o. DD. :) Maybe i'll meet you next week, lol.

Hi! Yes, this was at Long Gate and there were at least 4 bride dresses and 1 pair of shoes left when I left at about 11:00 am today. hope you get one!! :)

All the toys are still 30% off at my target. They were putting more things out as I was walking down the aisle.

There were more things than yesterday, but not sure if my kids need anything else. I am already stocked up for kids/nephews b-days, Easter, and end of the year rewards. I just can't resist a good deal. LOL!!!

I went to Target today to see if there was any Christmas stuff left...but everything was already gone! I was walking through the pantry section and found Christmas gift tags laying on an end cap partially hidden. I scanned them and they rang up at full price. I brought them to the register and told them that I scanned them and they came up full price, but wondered if I could have them for 90% off since their Christmas stuff was all 90% off the other day, and just figured they marked everything back to regular since it was now all gone. They wouldn't give me any lower than 50% off. I told them to keep it. How are they ever going to sell them now?! I mean really!

They did that to me too today-until I fussed a bit--I found 3 christmas rugs should have been 1.99 they wanted 9.99 no wayyyyyy..sometimes if you gotta push back-they will give in...hate to fuss but fair is fair..they know christmas was 90%

I ran into the same thing today -- all their Christmas PJ sets were -- get this, drumroll please -- 30 percent off!!!

I could not believe it. I kept scanning them, going, "are they JOKING?"

But yep, that was all they'd spring for.

All Christmas stuff gone here in Pa. too. However, I found some beautiful gift bags over in stationery that had lovely frosted evergreens on them, and they gave me those for 24 cents (reg. $2.49). Don't forget the regular stationery aisles; there's still stuff squirreled away down there!

I found a nice big fluffy bath rug "not in system" on the end caps and they offered it to me for $2.50 and I leaped at that! Got a pack of nice chopsticks -- six-piece set (12) -- for $1.48. Lots of housewares on clearance but not radical yet, so I'm biding my time. Toys still mostly 30% -- bah!

I've discovered that my Target is really good at keeping up with tagging clearance. This means that I almost never find an item on clearance that is any cheaper than it's already marked.

I would LOVE to get spike for my little brother. He absolutely goes bonkers over dinosaurs. Let me know if you or anyone else on here sees them go 50% or hopefully 75%.

Thanks

They did that to me too today-until I fussed a bit--I found 3 christmas rugs should have been 1.99 they wanted 9.99 no wayyyyyy..sometimes if you gotta push back-they will give in...hate to fuss but fair is fair..they know christmas was 90%

It is funny that sometimes it goes back to full price, and other it is just Not on File. Usually it is easy to get the items that are NOF, but when they go back to full price, you are usually SOL, even fussing. They just say sorry. At least in my experience. I was lucky to get the Coke today since it was already NOF.

It is funny that sometimes it goes back to full price, and other it is just Not on File. Usually it is easy to get the items that are NOF, but when they go back to full price, you are usually SOL, even fussing. They just say sorry. At least in my experience. I was lucky to get the Coke today since it was already NOF.

lately I'm even having trouble with NOF ("Item Not Found" at my store) stuff. It seems like half the time the item scans INF, they can punch in the numbers manually and then they get a "full" price to come up for it. :( Also, on Black Friday my son was upset with me because we scanned something ourselves and it came up INF so I told him it was probably clearance or else they perhaps they wouldn't sell it to us at all. I was prepared to have a conversation at the register when their scanners picked it up right away at full price! (made him put it back!) So today when I found 2 black spot dollar spot items that scanned NOF (that I just bought Sunday for a quarter) I put them back and decided it wasn't worth it...

I found the marked scotch tape and the gift wrap cutters at my target tonite, and they scanned NOF. I took them up to the cashier and told her they were Christmas so they should be 90% off and she said i thought christmas was at 75 with a terribly puzzled look. I told her that the big signs said 90% and she just shrugged and adjusted all the stuff I got. I only got three of each otherwise she may not have put them through. I just didn't mention that the signs were out YESTERDAY, lol! Cause all the chrismas is gone. The aisles were complety empty with just a couple of broken bulbs.

sheesh, i'm having a total senior moment tonight. only excuse -- i'm at work and have no access to my receipt -- this is why i keep forgetting what i found!!!

found in home decor/photo frames section a biggg unwieldy boxed set shadow box frames (photos in a floating frame), nice mahogany stain, decent sizes, and 10 of them in the set -- $9.98 down from $39.99. Great buy -- it was the only one on the end cap or in the aisles.