Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Athens GA finally went to 90% today. There were no trees left, and the only color lights were green. I bought lots of gift bags for .15, and the lighted musical ones for .29, wrapping paper .29, and .39, Camp Rock and Abbie Cadabbie stockings for 1.29 each, blown glass Hulk and Tinkerbell ornaments for .69 each.

Our store is still 75% off today. I did find Burts Bee's Lip Shimmer for 75% off. I noticed it at the beginning of the holiday season, they were individual full size lip shimmers in a box. I did not find it with the christmas clearance. I went over to the cosmetic section and picked up every one in a box that looked like the one's I saw at the beginning of the holiday season. They all scanned 1.24 each. I grabbed every one. I love Burt's Bee's and didnt want to take a chance on the 90% because I knew they would be all gone.

OKAY ...... SO what is the chance TOYS will go 75% this week??????

Our toys are still a mess - no organization except for 1 aisle.....what do you think?????

This is the way my store is one aisle that is complete chaos but all clearance the other aisles are full of clearance but also normal priced items too

All the clearance are marked clearance by a shelf tag but no prices?

I just realized I need one of those plastic containers to put away the ornaments and maybe one more for the rest of Christmas stuff. Are these on clearance now or will they be priced better later? Also who has a better sale price for these - Target or Wallamart?

Thank you

At the nearby Super WalMart, I found lots of good deals at 75% off - cosmetic assortments in little purses, teen-themed flannel pants, holiday socks, cosmetic bags, placemats - all good items to tuck away for future gifts.

Where were the goodies located?? Thank you!!

Still 75% off here in Stroudsburg, Pa. And the dollar spot was freshly stocked -- nothing on sale at all :mad:

Christmas stuff really picked over; no gift wrap or lights left, but several trees and tons of gift bags, a few ornaments, tons of cards.

90% off here in Michigan. I was the first one in the door this morning even though I only got mostlly bags and misc. Did find a book set in the regular childrens' book area. " The Olivia gift book set" with book, CD and mini book - "Olivia and the missing toy". It scanned 90% off ,there were several sets 2.49. Great find, If you have young kids a great book set. I teach at a child development center and Olivia is one of our favorite books at group time. I looked everywhere else all over the store for other Christmas books that might be hidden - no luck. Hope someone else enjoys this book set.

I stopped at the Mt. Laurel Target on my way home from work .It was 90% but as there was very little left there at 75% , I didn't expect much. Was I right! I didn't have the energy to go to other Targets,but I wish I did (have the energy).

###086022263 My Little Pony Advent Calendar $1.05 was $14.99

###086060043 Barbie Advent Calendar $1.00 was $19.99

###086022088 Littlest Pet Shop Advent Calendar $1.30 was $12.99

###062260235 Twin Flannel Sheet set(blue) $1.99 was $19.99

###061040569 Walnut Jewlery Box(says Large Jewelry Chest on box) $3.49 was $34.99

###051010407 4.5ft. Cashmere Potted Pine Tree $6.99 was $69.99

###087071770 2 pack of Disney Cars cars(2 different sets) $.69 was $6.99

###055032370 Nestley Crunch Jingle Bell Chocolates $.27

###002030042 Rubbermade Takealongs $.34

###086061248 Holiday Sparkle Barbie doll $1.30 was $12.99

Also some 3 packs of tape for around .27/pack

some Burts Bee's 2 packs for .47/pack and an over night pack for $1.xx

Several CD's for .99

You're lucky, I'm jealous. I tried 3 different Targets and none would let me have the advent calendars for the reduced price.

:(

###061040569 Walnut Jewlery Box(says Large Jewelry Chest on box) $3.49 was $34.99

Several CD's for .99

Schaumburg IL was 90%, got a suprise find of Aluminum Foil and Parchment Paper combo for $0.40 cents! Got a few light sets that were in the process of being restocked and a few other things I actually did need!

Went to a few others in the area (Streamwood, Schaumburg) and was stupid and didn't call first. Both were still 75%, what a waste of a drive!

Also, South Elgin was 90%. Too bad it is 25 miles from where I work, but only 4 miles from home but I bet by the time I could get there tonight it will be picked clean.

Just wondering which Schaumburg store was still 75%. Congrats on your aluminum foil find! I haven't seen those anywhere.

Hit my regular store when they opened, and they had just gone 90%. Employees were fighting over a bunch of the red box car kits. Even the managers! It was amusing. I had a stash in plain site, and it was all there. The big surprise was that someone must have found a case each of the LPS & Cars toys, because those were just sitting on a shelf, and they weren't there yesterday!

Hit 3 more stores after that, and all appear to have gone 90% yesterday. Got a few odds and ends scattered throughout the store. Found some of the sheets, but didn't need them, so I found a mom who looked like she could use them. She was thrilled! Could not believe the price! Found another mom who I gave some little leather Winnie the Pooh crib shoes - also Christmas. She had a newborn and knew she wouldn't care if they had holly on them when he started needing them! I told her about our little group, and she took notes. :)

90% off here in Michigan. I was the first one in the door this morning even though I only got mostlly bags and misc. Did find a book set in the regular childrens' book area. " The Olivia gift book set" with book, CD and mini book - "Olivia and the missing toy". It scanned 90% off ,there were several sets 2.49. Great find, If you have young kids a great book set. I teach at a child development center and Olivia is one of our favorite books at group time. I looked everywhere else all over the store for other Christmas books that might be hidden - no luck. Hope someone else enjoys this book set.

Where in Mich???

Went to Target after work today and found:

###030-09-0971 Sealy Natural Rest crib mattress $19.98 was $79.98

I was so thrilled I didn't check on Christmas items but the majority of baby's clothes, boppy covers, etc. was still 30% off although some baby toys were 50%. I'll keep stalking the baby's department until it goes to 50% off. Has anyone else seen clearance in the baby's department go to 50% yet?

I got up this morning and got all four kids ready in time to drop two at school and then head to Target (a major feat for us to all be up, fed and dressed by that time). Of course, they were still at 75% when I got there...GRRRRR! By the way, this was the Layton, UT store.

I did get a couple of toddler girls' turtlenecks, but mostly my trip was a bust.

Now I have to decide how motivated I am. Can I repeat the miracle and get all four kids ready AGAIN tomorrow?

There are a ton of these at my Target, are they ringing up on sale, or did they adjust the price for you?? Mine are still ringing full price:(

My target is still 75%. I think I am good on the christmas stuff, now I just can't wait for the toy sale!:D

I thought Winchester didn't have anything anyway? Horn Lake still has a pretty decent amount of stuff (trees, ornaments, gift sets LOTS of edibles). Damon (the manager at Horn Lake) said coporate told them to mark it Sunday to Tuesday depending on inventory, so I would say all stores who are still 75% will be 90% tomorrow.

I'm waiting on Cordova!!!

I'M NOT SURE I'VE EVER BEEN TO THE TARGET IN CORDOVA. I LOOKED IT UP ON MAPQUEST AND FOUND LOCATED OFF APPLING ROAD. MY SON USED TO TAKE VISION THERAPY ON APPLING AND WHILE HE WAS THERE I WOULD VENTURE TO A NEARBY TARGET, BUT THE WOLFCHASE MALL WAS ACROSS THE STREET. IS THAT THE SAME TARGET OR AM I OFF BASE? I'M NOT GOING TOMORROW, BUT I'D DEFINATELY LIKE TO HUNT IT OUT SOMETIME. HOPE YOU SCORE ON WHEREVER YOU GO. i'VE GOT TO RESTRAIN MYSELF IN ANTICIPATION OF THE TOY CLEARANCE. I'M REALLY GOING TO TRY AND NOT BUY ANY LARGE ITEMS AS THREE OF MY BOYS ARE PAST TOYS. I COULD BUY FOR THE THREE PRESCHOOLERS BUT THEY ALL RANGE WITHIN 1 YEAR APART SO THEY PLAY WITH BASICALLY THE SAME TOYS. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SMALL GIFTS TO GIVE TO ISAAC'S SPECIAL ED. CLASS. HE HAS THE SWEETEST LITTLE CLASS AND THEY LOVE TO GET TREATS. IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO THRILL THEM. iF YOU GO TOMORROW LET US KNOW WHAT YOU FOUND.

I've called my Target store everyday for about the last 5 days to see if they were 90% off or not. Tomorrow morning I'm getting up and plan on being there the second they open. I mean SERIOUSLY the odds seem good that it would be tomorrow. At the latest Wednesday I would hope! If it doesn't happen soon I'm giving up haha. :tongue1:

The target in Round Rock off of Louis Henna is going 90% tomorrow. They had a few aisles of stuff left. Nothing I really need. I would think the supertarget at Tech Ridge would go 90% tomorrow as well. I got a lot of stuff from that location New Year's eve.

Went to Target after work today and found:

###030-09-0971 Sealy Natural Rest crib mattress $19.98 was $79.98

I was so thrilled I didn't check on Christmas items but the majority of baby's clothes, boppy covers, etc. was still 30% off although some baby toys were 50%. I'll keep stalking the baby's department until it goes to 50% off. Has anyone else seen clearance in the baby's department go to 50% yet?

The only baby things at my Target that are 50% off are the boppy newborn lounger and regular covers. Everything else is still 30% off. There are tons of baby stuff and gear on clearance!

There are a ton of these at my Target, are they ringing up on sale, or did they adjust the price for you?? Mine are still ringing full price:(

My target is still 75%. I think I am good on the christmas stuff, now I just can't wait for the toy sale!:D

They price adjusted it for me.

Several CD's for .99

I am from AR too, which Target did you find the Holiday Sparkle Barbie doll? TIA