Restaurant.com 80% off

Ginny123

ETA: I apologize..I missed the thread dedicated to this website.

Code: Santa

Save 80% at Restaurant.com with code SANTA

Pay only $2 for a $25 certificate, or only $8 for a $100 certificate

You can get a general certificate that you (or a gift recipient) can redeem for specific restaurant certificates in the future. No sales tax, no shipping charges, and they last for a full year. They make great gifts for teachers, friends, neighbors, and can be printed immediately or sent via email to anyone. This deal is as good as it gets so get your certificates today!

www.restaurant.com

Edited by Ginny123

I was just thinking..there is one restaurant that is worthy of eating at in my zip code.

If I bought all these $25 gift certificates for $2 a piece and used them once a week...I would think the management would not like that. When my husband and I eat out we spend about $30 there....if I continuously go in there and my final bill is $5..I dunno, I just don't feel right about it...I don't want to end up being humiliated during check out, etc.

I was just thinking..there is one restaurant that is worthy of eating at in my zip code.

If I bought all these $25 gift certificates for $2 a piece and used them once a week...I would think the management would not like that. When my husband and I eat out we spend about $30 there....if I continuously go in there and my final bill is $5..I dunno, I just don't feel right about it...I don't want to end up being humiliated during check out, etc.

Make sure to read the fine print.. you can only use one coupon per 30 days at any given place. Some are stricter.

WARNING!!!! Be very careful when purchasing from this site... Many of the "gift certificates" note minimum purchases. Which means the person who recieves this from you would need to spend some of their own money to get the discount. Not the best gift to give!!! They got me for $24!!! Kiss that good bye!

Wouldn't it still be a decent gift for say the neighbors? I was going to give them a basket of goodies and then a gc for a restaurant that they go to. The gc is for $25 with a $35 minimum purchase..The still get to go out and use the gc and then only pay about $10 for dinner. Or is that cheesy? They are a family of 4 so I know they don't go out all that often.

what do you think?

Just bought 3, I would not consider these PRESENTS, they are more like stocking stuffers or thank you gifts for like you said neighbors. But for that purpose, this is a really nice thought!

Really nice to ADD to a present as a topper!

Who doesn't like a coupon, in this case its a coupon on steroids.

I just bought $120 worth of coupons for $9.20. Three places are restaurants we normally frequent anyway and the other three are restaurants I have been meaning to try. I think I'm going to feel a little guilty using these-it almost feels like stealing...

We've used our coupons twice in the last few months. With ours you had to spend $50 for the $25 gift certificate. I didn't see anything wrong with that. With the $50 GC, you had to spend $100 on the bill, so we stuck to the $25 GC.

Shiloh59 - I got some at 5:30 am and the pages were extremely slow to load up. I just went back and got some more ... chose gift certificates for myself so I don't have to pick the restaurant til later. Are there any good restaurants in Greenwood that have certificates? I'm in Martinsville ... got some to Wasabi in Castleton and for Melting Pot, but I'm not familiar with most of the restaurants listed.

i bought $16 worth.

i dont feel bad for anyone using them. Im sure no one is losing money on these things. B/c if i owned a place I wouldnt sign up for something where I'd be losing money on the deal.......unless i did lose a little bit but hoped the traffic and having people in there would promote more sales

i can say we have returned (without GC) to several places we probably wouldnt have tried if we hadnt found them on the site. ALso when we go on vacation we would just go to a chain we "know" but with the discount we try new places so I am sure it is increasing traffic to the business

Hey guys, don't feel bad. I mean most of these are used for restaurants you have never tried. Do you know how much each of these places spends on advertising to get new people in the door, so they will come back. They are getting you in the door cheaper per head than a traditional ad. Take it from a small business owner myself, new patrons are worth this.

ALSO, note that this is also good because the people who need it, the wait staff, automatically get a 18-20% tip, so as you are handing the person the credit card know that.

Seriously though, they would not have signed up for this if they didn't think it was a great idea too guys. Tell the waitress to tell the manager or owner thank you for offering the coupon.

Personally I am going to three places I've never been and I will frequent them again.

Ooh, I'm excited! They have two really nice restaurants in my area available. I have been to both without these gift certs before but they are expensive so they really aren't places I would go to on a regular basis. I picked up 3 gcs, one as a stocking stuffer for my dad because my parents are on a limited income but they like to eat out. They will love it. :)