Do you think I'll be able to find a Wii fit before x-mas?

I'm beginning to freak out! I need to get one for my DD (to be from Santa). I've called every Walmart, BB, CC, Gamestop, and TRU w/in 50 miles and they are all sold out and don't know when/if they will get more. I've got family in other towns and states looking too. I missed one at Costco in Nashville yesterday by 5 minutes!

Hi,

I know I said this already but it is really worth a try. Go to one of these stores on Sunday morning at 8:00 am (opening.) The closest one perhaps, or get your Sunday paper early and chose that way. Any store with the Wii fit in their ad will have to have at least one (or it's false advertising.) Often they save them for Sunday (like hold the last one in stock in case they don't get more) so they can put them in their ad. I would not delay and hit hard this Sunday.

It was the one thing that was guaranteed to run out this year. Good luck!

I was just at Best Buy yesterday and they had tons of them in the middle of the aisle by the video games. People (including myself) were bypassing them to get to the Wii Fit. I would call Best Buy in the mornings (since they get their truck shipments at night).

Hope that helps. By the way, this was the Bridgewater, NJ store.

Actually, I signed up for an email notification at http://zoolert.com/wiifit.php and was emailed when they came instock online. I held out and didn't get a "bundle" and during the day yesterday, Amazon had them for 89.99 (same price as the B&M stores) plus, I paid no tax and got free shipping.

For anybody else that is looking, I suggest signing up for an alert!

Thanks