FTD poor quality

I ordered flowers for my parents for Thanksgiving (I ordered them and had them delivered Tues before thxgvg). They were a very pretty harvest type bouquet in a vase with roses, sunflowers and some fillers. I asked my mom about them earlier this week and she said they were really nice but that they mostly died by Thursday! (Of course she didnt want to say anything until I asked).

So I emailed FTD because they have a "7 day freshness guarantee" and explained the situation to them. Instead of being offered a replacement or refund (I would have been fine with even a partial refund), I got an email saying sorry, not their usual, and next time they assure me my order would be fine! What? Next time? Seriously, you have got to be kidding me.... it is posted all over their website about the freshness guarantee- I can see if I would have complained that they died on the sixth day, but this was the second day! And since I ordered on Tuesday, the second day was Thanksgiving, the day they were intended for! So not happy with FTD

I would call them. Their guarantee states, "We guarantee fresh, beautiful floral arrangements and plants that will last at least seven days.

If you are not satisfied with the freshness of your flowers, please contact us within that time period and we will replace your item or refund your money."

Either they made it good and didn't mention it or they didn't hold to their guarantee

I recently ordered roses for an anniversary to the tune of 80 bucks and it came with a happy birthday balloon. They refunded half of my money. Luckily we had a good laugh but I was pissed. I have never had a problem with 1800 flowers. You can find their link through paypal. I would keep fighting it though.

I decided to email their customer service again, and in my response I actually copied and pasted their "Good as Gold 7 day satisfaction guarantee". I even contacted them within the seven days like it stated..... hopefully they will respond with a better answer this time

Just a quick update- I did receive a sort of response from FTD from my email on Friday offering me a discounted price or a new arrangement sent, I responded to them but did not get a response.

Then this morning when I came on to gottadeal, I had a visitor message from a customer service manager that she would like to help out with my problem. I emailed her and got an immediate response that resolved my problem (a refund) and an apology for all I had to go through. =)