$3 off ANY Disney DVD or Blu-ray!!!

love a deal

Another good deal with these:

If you buy Narnia at Best Buy(it's $14.99), you get $5 off a Disney Holdiay Movie. Here's the link to the page http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat167900050027

Not sure how long this is good for, but I did it today and used two of the $3 coupons and it worked fine.

thanks for the heads up.....I'll try this tonight!!!

I printed the coupon and took it to Circuit City yesterday. The coupon did not scan correctly. Typing it in didn't help either. But, they happily took off the $3 coupon from the price of the dvd making it $11.99. I left happy, but concerned if I want to use another coupon. It says you are allowed to use the coupon up to 10 times I believe.

I went to walmart last night to get Narnia. They wanted $19.99 for it:eek: I said forget it and came home and ordered it off Amazon, it gets delivered to my door no tax no shipping. I would go to Best Buy to get it and use the coupon but Best Buy is 45 minutes away so with gas etc it was better for me to get it off Amazon.

Once it arrives I plan on using the Minute Maid rebate and mail it off with Tinker Bell and Wall E

Edited by racerfan
additional info

Don't forget about the Narnia/Scotch tape rebate. You don't have to send in receipts for the tape - just the upc code (kinda odd)

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/home_office/home/product_information/Narnia?WT.mc_id=www.ScotchBrand.com/Narnia

You have to send in the UPC tag off the Narnia movie. Only problem with this rebate is I hae so much scotch tape from when I used to work, I have not bought tape in years lol:D

I was in Target tonight and a couple in front of me was buying Narnia. I gave them one of my $3 off coupons. It scanned correctly, unlike my experience at Circuit City. They were happy and thanked me. I was just glad to spread a little savings around. I am glad to know too that Target's system recognizes it for later.