Amazon-Lego SW Republic gunship 7676 -$89.99

brainfreeze

Hi, this is my first post. I've been waiting for this so I thought I'd share. Haven't checked the rest of the legos on Amazon, but this one is down $30.00. Jump on it!

Here's the link. Hope it works!

I guess I'm too new for a link- so search amazon lego 7676!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C2LQSDqFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edited by noehlp
added pic

Add

the LEGO Star Wars V-19 Torrent 7674

and the LEGO Star Wars V-19 Torrent- 7661

to the list!

All seem to have the 25% and then 25% markdwon! I think the rogue shadow something is in there too. I don't have time to keep looking. But I'll look later tonight, if the deals still on.

That is a GREAT deal! I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy this....been buying waay too much lately!

I know my son wants the castle which is SO expensive so I was debating this but once they

are done building and they end up with the rest of the legos it seems more expensive. lol

Kelly, if the castle you are talking about is the BIG one that Amazon has for @ $100, Walmart carries it for $50. It was a Black Friday special, but 2 of my local Walmarts still have it in stock at the same price...

It's this one for $145

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO%C2%AE-Castle-Kings-Siege/dp/B000NOB9Z8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1228260706&sr=8-2

I'll check out Walmart right now, thanks :)

That's it Kelly!! I actually found mine store 4 days before BF during my store "recon". Can you believe that I got it for $48.88, they then raised it to $50 on BF...

I am loving my awesome deal now!!

I don't know if they have it online, but in store there's a good chance...

Good luck!!!

Ok i figured it out now.Amazon is running a special on Star Wars legos.They are 25% off.The trick is getting them on sale then another 25% off like the Gunship was.Ive been sitting here watching all of them and every couple of minutes different ones are going on sale then it is 25% off the sale price.The VTorrent is on sale now 7674.Hurry before it goes back up.Even if they do go off sale they are still 25% off regular price which is still good.I just got my son almost every Star Wars Lego.My DH is gonna KILL me.

That's it Kelly!! I actually found mine store 4 days before BF during my store "recon". Can you believe that I got it for $48.88, they then raised it to $50 on BF...

I am loving my awesome deal now!!

I don't know if they have it online, but in store there's a good chance...

Good luck!!!

Yeah, I'll have to look in the store as my son specifically said a castle and they are

sold out online. thanks again

So, is it only the Star Wars Legos?? I am after several of the city sets. My luck they will never go on sale...

Yes right now its only SW.But dont give up every year i manage to get everything i need from Amazon at great prices.The downer is ya have to sit here all day.Like i do.LOL.I believe TRU has the city sets buy 1 get 1 1/2 off right now.Not sure if its this week or last.Sry.

Thank you so much! This was on the top of my son's "really want" list. We still have the old original one still in the box, but he wants this one more because he likes the mini figures in it. I saw more sets he would like, but this makes 3 lego sets for Christmas, and we'll be lucky if those all get built!

Thanks again for the great deal!