HOT! Antthony Cape with Pouch WAS $44.90 NOW $5.00 w/FREE SHIP @ HSN.com

magickallight

GREAT DEAL on this! :yup: HSN.com has their Antthony Cape with Pouch Item: 293-739

HSN Price: $49.90 | You Save: $44.90

Clearance Price: $5.00

FREE Shipping & Handling

Cape with Pouch

by Antthony

Solid (water-resistant) and print sides.

Poncho style with center neck opening.

Round neck. Zip closure. Belt holes with solid, self-tie sash.

A-line shape. Straight hem.

Includes solid-colored zipper pouch (approx. 7-1/2"H x 11"L).

Missy: approx. 30"L x 154"W (Average), 27"L x 154"W (Petite); belt is approx. 72"L.

Womens: approx. 32"L x 178"W (Average), 28"L x 178"W (Petite); belt is approx. 80"L.

92% polyester; 8% polyurethane; Lining: 100% polyester. Hand wash, line dry.

Missy or Womens, Average or Petite.

Imported.

Brush up on your rain dance in this charming cape by Antthony. In glorious colors and playful prints, gray clouds will be welcomed visitors. Black (with leopard print), khaki (with plaid print), blue (navy with floral print) or red (with black and white polka dot print).

About Antthony Original...

Designer Antthony has captured a distinctive, urban look in Georgette silk and other waif fabrics that easily tie, silhouette or drape. Free-flowing designs in floral, paisley and geometric patterns give you the comfort and style you deserve – perfect for fun, casual or dressy occasions. Exotic accents include sequins, beading, fringe, ruffles, crochet trim, tassels, lattice, burnout edging and embroidery, offering you a wardrobe unrivaled within your circle of friends. Coordinating shoes and a handbag work with several pieces to complete your head to toe look.

GET YOURS HERE

Edited by magickallight
Picture was causing TOO much laughter! ;0)

Drum roll please, I received the rain cape yesterday. It was very quick shipping.

I just have to say one thing--it's even uglier in person than in the picture.:D I was laughing so hard when I took it out of the pouch. I am going to be totally abused at the soccer fields, but at least it will keep me dry! It is much sturdier than some of those rain capes that you can only use once. Who knows, I may become the envy of everyone when it rains. For $5, it's great to have an ugly rain cape that comes in a pouch. I just wish that it came with a mask.

I'm at work today and some websites are blocked for me. When I clicked on the HSN link to look at the poncho/rain coat I'm denied access. So, I'm thinking o.k. what's this thing look like......well, got my answer, thanks guys!

Hey, don't forget though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :rolleyes:

Thank you for posting the deal! ;)

love the reason why post #1 was edited .. bwuahahaha

clicked on the link .. dang that is beyond ugly - it's fugly.

OP, I can't believe that you edited your post. You are too funny. I will proudly wear my cape in the rain and think of all of you GD's snickering!:)