Three Pack of Sandisk 4GB Memory Cards - Now FREE After $60 After Rebate @ RitzCamera

noehlp

SanDisk 4 GB Extreme III CompactFlash Memory Card 3-Pack

Item # MEMCFOFFER08

Now $60

Minus $60 Mail-In Rebate (Form: HERE)

FREE (do have to pay shipping, but it's around $7 OR it's free on orders of $100 ore more)

http://a1672.g.akamai.net/7/1672/116/20081101/www.ritzcamera.com/graphics/products/m-08/MEMCFOFFER08.jpg

-----------------------

SanDisk 4 GB Extreme III SD Memory Card 3-Pack

Item # MEMSDOFFER08

Now $60

Minus $60 Mail-In Rebate (Form: HERE)

FREE (do have to pay shipping, but it's around $7 OR it's free on orders of $100 ore more)

http://a1672.g.akamai.net/7/1672/116/20081101/www.ritzcamera.com/graphics/products/m-08/MEMSDOFFER08.jpg

fyi, this deal is available in-store at a ton of camera stores. details on rebate and list is here (for some reason it came up huge on my screen):

http://www.adorama.com/pdfs/rebates/sandiskx_011709.pdf

but there also are quite a few complaints about the whole rebate process here (scroll down to the reviews). it's got me thinking twice -- it seemed like a great deal before i read the reviews:

http://www.adorama.com/IDSCFE316G30.html

• 1 month later...

SanDisk refused my rebate saying Ritz is not an authorized retailer, even though their name is on the rebate form itself! Anyone else?

This happened to me also, when I ordered my cards from Adorama. All I had to do was call the Sandisk Rebate Center, which was on my postcard. They corrected it, and although it took awhile, I got my Rebate Visa about a week ago. I have used it now about 3 different times, and have had no trouble. I had $160.00 on the rebate, if that helps anyone!

SanDisk refused my rebate saying Ritz is not an authorized retailer, even though their name is on the rebate form itself! Anyone else?

I was curious too, I don't trust Ritz. Wasn't there something on this board not long ago about rebates not being sent out? Someone help me here!

My rebates for compact flash cards 2 x $160 each I submitted 10/31 and I just got the visa cards this week 12/20. So waiting for the rebate visa takes a LONG time. So can someone tell me more about how to use the card. I have to use the full amount all at once??

You don't have to use it all at once, it is just easiest if you do. You only have whatever amount is on them (kind of simple to figure that out...) The thing is... say you spend it down to $6.22... you have to know exactly how much is on it so you can spend it.

How I have done this, dh work gives us a $40 one for Xmas each year. I just spent it. I spent $65 on the purchase. I paid $15 in cash which brought my total down to $40 and then I used the card, and threw it away. I have noticed at Target when I check out it asks me if I want to put the whole amount on that card, so there I could just check no, $40. So, as long as you KNOW how much us on your card, you don't have to spend it all at once. But to finish off the card, just call the 1-800 number and get your balance and do these steps above...

I think I made that way more complicated than I should have!

You don't have to use it all at once, it is just easiest if you do. You only have whatever amount is on them (kind of simple to figure that out...) The thing is... say you spend it down to $6.22... you have to know exactly how much is on it so you can spend it.

How I have done this, dh work gives us a $40 one for Xmas each year. I just spent it. I spent $65 on the purchase. I paid $15 in cash which brought my total down to $40 and then I used the card, and threw it away. I have noticed at Target when I check out it asks me if I want to put the whole amount on that card, so there I could just check no, $40. So, as long as you KNOW how much us on your card, you don't have to spend it all at once. But to finish off the card, just call the 1-800 number and get your balance and do these steps above...

I think I made that way more complicated than I should have!

wouldn't it work to have the clerk scan it first and the it would take the $40 off and then you would still owe $15? I've had a lot of rebate cards from cell phones and they are always a pain to use no matter what.

wouldn't it work to have the clerk scan it first and the it would take the $40 off and then you would still owe $15? I've had a lot of rebate cards from cell phones and they are always a pain to use no matter what.

That is how I use them. Give the card to the clerk and then they tell me the balance I have to pay after.