Leapfrog.com 30% off $50 Friends and Family

rebecca7675

Thanks I was able to get the Tag™ Reading Basics for Girls Princess Pack for $48.It was on sale for $68.99 before the 30% off. I had to add one set of the National Geographic Cards $7.99 before the discount($5.59 after)to get the free shipping on $50.

My total order was $54.:D

Great find! My son wanted the Leapster cars edition. I'm taking back the star wars one that I've already bought from Target because this is a better deal and I know he will love it! And with no shipping and no tax, its cheaper than the star wars edition!! Woo hoo!

Ordered the Leapster 2 Galaxy Pack:

$70 Leapster 2

$35 Rechargable Battery

$25 Wall-E Game

$15 Case

$145 Total

Paid $95 with Tax and Free Shipping! Saved $50! What a deal! Thank you so much!

Today I bought 5 other Leapster games at Target and will price adjust on Friday to save another $30. I love this site!

Thanks! Ordered 4 ClickStart My First Computer Games and Adaptor for a little over $50. So about $11 per software. They are on sale too - $15 down from $20. So I got about 1/2 off. I actually wanted to get 3 games but then I would have had to pay $9 shipping (they also have free shipping for orders over $50) instead for $2 more I got free shipping and a whole game!

awesome post OP!!! Got my son the special cars edition of leapster 2 with the cars game and a backpack for the same price as the original in the store.. 69.99

also got star wars math game, the charger and a math baseball game clearanced to 9.99

paid 112 approx - THANKS!

I signed up with Leapfrog.com after I read this post- needed to wait until Friday (payday:)) to buy Tag system- but I got an email from them yesterday that says that the code expires TODAY (11/25). In the original post, the expiration date said 11/30- just didn't want anyone to miss out!!