List of stores we are waiting on?

christina19111

I'm mainly waiting on WM and TRU. But what about HH Gregg and Value City?

value city wont be having a black friday! they are closing all remaining stores....

unless of course u are talking about Value City Furntiure then im sure they will have some decent sales :D

just to make sure we are clear: Value City Department stores are closing and Value City Furniture is OPEN ....

I do the same thing!! When I was a small child I opened all the gifts under the tree and then re wrapped them in toilet papaer thinking no one would ever notice....:sidesplit

When people send stuff for my kids, I also have to open those and re wrap them, I just can not deal with the waiting.

Sorry for the OT.

Okay, you guys have too much time on your hands, either that or you like wrapping presents a lot more than I do. One big plus of living on your own or just with a spouse that doesn't care about opening presents on Christmas morning, is that we can open them anytime.

This may have more to do with the fact that my family is made up of a bunch of procrastinators. I feel good if I have my Christmas presents from them before February first.

Have a great day all,

Darla

On my morning news they had stated it was lower then sears and this is the sears price

Thanks! My son wants one, so, hope it is a lot lower. I remember seeing another one, must have been at Sears.

Tractor Supply has some pretty neat stuff. Our TS is about 45 minutes away, in the opposite direction that we probably will go.

So Brad I know you say you have the WM ad and I understand you can't post until Monday at 12am BUT can you tell us if we will be happy or POED that we stayed up until Midnight waiting on the Ad to post? :)

Also will you post that Eastern time?

It'll probably be posted earlier in the night on Sunday, if not sooner. With it being leaked and spread around quickly, WM may have a change of opinion in the next day or two. I'm still waiting to hear back from them as they were discussing it today.

It'll probably be posted earlier in the night on Sunday, if not sooner. With it being leaked and spread around quickly, WM may have a change of opinion in the next day or two. I'm still waiting to hear back from them as they were discussing it today.

How lame is it that my heart has actually been skipping beats to read that! Shameful, I know.

AND BRING ON MENARDS!!!!!! I LOVE MENARDS! And I have rebates to spend there.

I respect you Brad, and that's all I'm going to say bout that :) I would like to see the Fred Meyer ad. I know it's a small NW chain, but they usually have some great deals. They're known for their half price sock sale on BF & for the last several years they have had a 20% off all video games coupon. We used the coupon for Rock Band last year. I think it either didn't have a limit, or the limit was 4.

I'm just waiting on the last 2 big players for me- Walmart and TRU.

We don't have any more Disney Stores, which is sad, because this was ALWAYS one of our stops.

I'm assuming Gamestop will have there sale on pre-used games they seem to have every year, which is good because I still need a few Xbox and DS games and I've been waiting for this.

The only small store I'm waiting on is PacSun. Not really an ad, I'm just waiting to see if anyone knows if they'll have the extra 20% off your whole order again.

I don't have a TRU....this stinks...but, I can price match with Walmart, so that helps a bit. I can only imagine what TRU is like on BF.

Thanks Brad for helping with the WM ad. I wish they understood that this site helps them not hurts them, plus if they have crappy stuff like they did last year they are only hurting themselves. Either way, I appreciate all that you do and hope WM will ease up a bit in the next 96-120 hours. :cool:

value city wont be having a black friday! they are closing all remaining stores....

unless of course u are talking about Value City Furntiure then im sure they will have some decent sales :D

just to make sure we are clear: Value City Department stores are closing and Value City Furniture is OPEN ....

Oh, the Value City stores are still open in my area. Thanks for the info!

Garden Ridge

Shoe Carnival usually has decent stuff

Dillards

Gordmans

Does NY and Company do a BF ad?

I have a BF Family Christian store ad that came in the mail, they have some good items for those interested in that type of store.

last year NY and CO had a free gift w/ purchase that morning, it was pretty nice, I re-gifted it.......