Got a quick question about hard copies of BF ads

civiclover88

I was wondering when the hard copies of the black friday ads come out....I am going to attempt to price match at some stores and know that I'll need hard copies of the ads for proof of the prices. Any ideas? Oh, by the way, I live in New Hampshire, if that will help. Edited by bigjimslade
making title more coherent

The hard copies are on the newspapers on Thanksgiving Day. You should go early to buy them because they are gone quickly. I usually go to the supermarket around 7:30-8:00 to get them. I buy two different papers to be sure that I get all the ads.

I was wondering when the hard copies of the black friday ads come out....I am going to attempt to price match at some stores and know that I'll need hard copies of the ads for proof of the prices. Any ideas? Oh, by the way, I live in New Hampshire, if that will help.

Hey, I'm in NH too. Howdy neighbor! :D Where will you be shopping this year?

I always buy the Wednesday paper (for Kmart's Thanksgiving ad!), and the Thanksgiving paper :yup:

We don't have a Target or a TRU near us. They are in the next state over (less than 30 miles) Our local paper never has those ads. Does anyone know if a major paper like USA Today will have them or does Mississippi have a state paper??? could it be in there??? ( I really need them before I go shopping to PM some stuff, but am still going to the stores too. Anyhelp will be greatly appreciated:yup:

I don't know. The only paper I have seen is for the gulf coast (the sun hearld), and there is not a target or tru in those areas. I know that Hattiesburg, MS has both, but that's a good way's away and Slidell, LA is the nearest (around 30 miles, might be less). I know it takes me 25 minutes to get to Slidell from our town. I was just wondering about the USA Today, that's the only paper at the gas station I stop at besides our local one. I don't even know if we have a state paper, haven't been able to find out online. I know back home (in sc) I got the local paper and then the state paper to get all of the ads I needed.

thanks for your help......

Thanks for all of your help!!! I think I might just make a trip over to slidell early thanksgiving morning while i'm out and about!!!

Sitterfamily....is is crazy in Slidell??? This is my first year going here, as I just moved here about 4 months ago! I was planning on hitting the outlets and then off to slidell.

Thanks for all of your help!!! I think I might just make a trip over to slidell early thanksgiving morning while i'm out and about!!!

Sitterfamily....is is crazy in Slidell??? This is my first year going here, as I just moved here about 4 months ago! I was planning on hitting the outlets and then off to slidell.

Honey. You better get to the outlets about 9pm or earlier!! The outlets were crazier than Slidell! I arrived last year about 11 and stood in line for 2 hours! I finally got out of there around 4am but it took over an hour to get out of the parking lot! Slidell wasn't bad at all. I arrived later in the day and still got the deals I was after!

Welcome to the Coast and if you need anything or have any questions, please let me know!

Honey. You better get to the outlets about 9pm or earlier!! The outlets were crazier than Slidell! I arrived last year about 11 and stood in line for 2 hours! I finally got out of there around 4am but it took over an hour to get out of the parking lot! Slidell wasn't bad at all. I arrived later in the day and still got the deals I was after!

Welcome to the Coast and if you need anything or have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks...I only want to go to gymbo to get my dd's a dress and to get my free pj's. Maybe I'll wait and go after I go to slidell and forget the free pj's. Thanks for your help, I love the coast already!!! Don't ever want to move back to SC :yup:

:D Just look for me in slidell, I'll be wearing my gottadeal tshirt!!!!!

Well just found out my sil and her boyfriend are coming down/over for thanksgiving. they are leaving sc that morning so they won't be here till late evening. I am going to get her to stop and pick me up a couple of papers from home, that i know have the ad's i'm looking for. Maybe even get her to stop in atlanta and pick up a big paper there!!!

Thanks for everyone's help, that's why I love gottadeal :gdthums:

Just an FYI, if you are bringing hard copies to price match, make sure to guard your papers. I had people steal the ads right out of my cart last year at WM and I was not the only person it happened to.

you have got to be kidding me....I have heard of people stealing things out of carts, but flyers too?!? What in God's name has got into these people?

Just an FYI, if you are bringing hard copies to price match, make sure to guard your papers. I had people steal the ads right out of my cart last year at WM and I was not the only person it happened to.

I have a binder, thanks to the helpful thread, and plan on putting it in my purse (a large tote, that doubles as a diaper bag, since I have 1 still in diapers). I hope no one steals it cause I will be really po'd and probably cause a scene:cheesy:!!!!