Do you think the BF ad will change? What do you wanna see?

Disney8704

Do you think the Best Buy BF ad will change? From what I understand from reading (as I dont remember this actually happening), last yr BB released a BF ad, they changed it, released it again the week of Thanksgiving and threw in some secret last minute sales. So do you think it will happen again this yr or do you think the ad will stay the same? And if the ad does change, what do you wanna see?

I, myself, hope it changes. I would love to be able to get everything at best buy instead of having to go to 3 different stores.

I wanna see Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle for the same price as Target ($59) or cheaper. I wanna see blu-ray movies on sale. And same goes for the Wii games. Those Wii games that are in the ad are a joke! Nobody wants them. No one bought them all yr long, no one is gonna buy them now. And wheres the PS3 games in that ad?

there will be a additional ad online like last year that had several more doorbusters on it

Can you tell me approx. when that began about? Noon on Thanksgiving,? 6 p.m.?? I was tied up at relatives later than I wanted to be last year....if I know I can find some deals online, I'd like to make it a point to be home...

Here are some links from last year, but the jist is:

1. the ad came out 2 days before thanksgiving.

2. It's in store.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=87745&highlight=best+buy

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=90153&highlight=best+buy

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=89512&highlight=best+buy for info on what was online and what wasn't.

On another note, I answered questions rapid fire last year... dang. hehe.

Thanks Freesia. That's part of the question I was going to answer. Last they had the ad that was shown on this site (currently available) but added a few additional items. Some of the rumors are a $229 Toshiba laptop and possibly a $299 Sony Vaio laptop. I don't remember seeing blank dvds in the ad, but they were on sale on a table in the store, not sure if it was even announced anyplace. They will also have a few items not announced on line or the ad but those are mostly small items under $20 range. Check back here either late Wednesday or on Thanksgivig (if you're not already on line, lol) and you will see all the advertised items. This site has the fastest updates on all newly announced deals.

Can you tell me approx. when that began about? Noon on Thanksgiving,? 6 p.m.?? I was tied up at relatives later than I wanted to be last year....if I know I can find some deals online, I'd like to make it a point to be home...

Just tell them ou have plans and get on line early Thursdy morning. Doesn't go over too well but eventually they will learn that you have to get on line early, lol. A few years ago you could eat dinner before getting on line. At the rate things are going in the past few years I'll be taking vacation the week of BF and get on line earlier every year. When I started I would get on line at midnight and be the 5th on line. Now I have to go before noon just to get the doorbusters. Actually going to be there between 7am and 9am this year.

Here are some links from last year, but the jist is:

1. the ad came out 2 days before thanksgiving.

2. It's in store.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=87745&highlight=best+buy

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=90153&highlight=best+buy

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=89512&highlight=best+buy for info on what was online and what wasn't.

On another note, I answered questions rapid fire last year... dang. hehe.

LOL....I posted it last year and forgot all about it....lol

Freesia... ssshhhhhh don't tell them about the $229 laptop, I really don't need the competition, lol. It's been confirmed, someone even posted the model number which of course does no good since it's a special BF made computer and not on any website. There is also still a rumor of a Sony laptop for $299, last year they had it for $399.

Please note, the $229 laptops will not be available at the store I am going to so there is no need get there early, lol.

Freesia... ssshhhhhh don't tell them about the $229 laptop, I really don't need the competition, lol. It's been confirmed, someone even posted the model number which of course does no good since it's a special BF made computer and not on any website. There is also still a rumor of a Sony laptop for $299, last year they had it for $399.

Please note, the $229 laptops will not be available at the store I am going to so there is no need get there early, lol.

$229 laptop? Tell us more. :D

LOL!! Riiiiiiight......:cheesy:

I want everything but the Computers to change......and add some mroe computers

Your wish will be granted young apprentice :smart:

Just watch for the additional items posted early next week, there will be at least one more, probably 2 laptops, and probably another desktop.... eept at the store I'm going to :)

I’d like for them to add some computer Had Drives.

Specifically, internal 500gb and up and an External in the 1TB range. Preferably HDs made by Seagate.

Same here. I'm actually looking for the 2tb either Western Digital or Maxtor. I was hoping for about $150, but since the 1tb is on sale for $150 doesn't look like the 2tb for $150 is likely.

Perhaps this will be on of the Secret Sales.

I doubt it. the 1tb is on sale for $150 I doubt the 2tb will be on sale anywhere for that price. I will pay up to about $180 for the 2tb, then it starts becoming cheaper at other site online and doesn't make it worthwhile to get it at this time. I would need at least 4 of the 1tb to do what I need and I am not going to spend $600 on new drives.