Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Just an FYI, with nearly 1,000 items in the ad in total, I'm not typing up every single item. I'll try to get a few hundred of the "major" items, but typing all of them isn't something I want to spend my time on, lol.

So your best bet is to check out the scans and if you need to add a particular item to your shopping list on the site that's not listed, use the "notes" feature to keep track of it.

Frankly, I think it would be easier for Kohl's to just say what ISN'T on sale for at least 50% off :P

Thanks so much!

So, right away I notice it says those toys exclude Online Exclusives - should we take this to mean the same offer will be available on the regular toys (and most other things) online? Much as I love Kohl's, a trip to the store, especially for BF, usually has me buying all sorts of things I don't really need!

Also, 4am?! Holy %$#&!

I cannot not read the print on the ad with the B& D Electric Skillet. Does anyone know what the price is on it without the rebate? $14.99 is a great deal and I have a $5.00 gift card so that would really help out but I need to know how much to allot myself with rebate price.

I cannot not read the print on the ad with the B& D Electric Skillet. Does anyone know what the price is on it without the rebate? $14.99 is a great deal and I have a $5.00 gift card so that would really help out but I need to know how much to allot myself with rebate price.

Are you talking about the B&D 12" skillet? It says $14.99 after $10 mail in rebate. So it's $24.99. :)