Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Brad, I could just kiss you!! I've been able to make almost my whole shopping list in the past couple of days!

I don't know what to do now though....I don't think I need to go to Walmart!! I'm shocked and confused, lol!! Kohls at 4 a.m. and then Target at 6 a.m. and they are in the same plaza for me...I might just hit those this year!

grrr WM is always first stop for us for price matching but man is Kohls tempting me ....

Ditto what KBsDarling said!! :eyepoppin

I might have to find another brave soul to do my WM pricematching and doorbusters this year-- Kohls is on the opposite end of the next town over from my usual Walmart (about 25 miles away)!! :(

Thanks Mark for posting this awesome ad!!!:D

Ditto what KBsDarling said!! :eyepoppin

I might have to find another brave soul to do my WM pricematching and doorbusters this year-- Kohls is on the opposite end of the next town over from my usual Walmart (about 25 miles away)!! :(

Thanks Mark for posting this awesome ad!!!:D

If only we were closer to each other huh :P

The Kohls ad and The meijers ad have me tingling. And isnt Kohls a bunch of SmartyMcFarties to not set sale prices that WM will pm...sneaky sneaky

what is everyone going to get at Kohl's?

This is what I'm wondering too...I only saw a few things that were of interest to me, and I'm not sure I want to wait in line that early to get them. Has anyone seen a cheaper deal for the board games? $3.99 seems pretty good to me...they are on price cut at Target for $5 right now.

what is everyone going to get at Kohl's?

There is a beautiful diamond necklace that I am getting for my mom. My sister is running over to the games. We both usually pick up one of the nice blankets on sale. I might get some pjs from there as well. :) Also need to do some recon on the watches that will be on sale.

Forgive me if someone has asked this before but what has your experience been with the jewelry department? Are there tickets that are given out for who is helped next or is it just whoever gets the associates attention next? I haven't been to Kohls on BF before this year.

Forgive me if someone has asked this before but what has your experience been with the jewelry department? Are there tickets that are given out for who is helped next or is it just whoever gets the associates attention next? I haven't been to Kohls on BF before this year.

To tell you the truth I don't know. This is the first year that I am buying jewerly at Kohl's. I am usually one of the first 20 or so in line that morning outside the store, so I owuld hope that I could get to the jewerly counter pretty quick. I may have to do some recon and ask them how the Kohl's by me handles it.

I think that they put tickets out last year & the line was long! But if you get jewlery they will ring up the rest of your purchases also.

I bought jewelry last year. They have tickets that you rip off from a display (kinda like the deli) and you wait for them to call you. You have to pay for it at the counter. At my Kohl's, they would ring up your whole order at the jewelry counter, but I guess not every store does that. It's pretty orderly, but you have to make sure you're nearby when they call your number. If they skip you, you have to pull a new one. Saw a lot of people get burned that way!

Here are a few of the things I'm looking at (copied from my shopping list here):

Bath & Body Blanket Box Set - $19.99 (Early Bird)

Entire Stock of 3-Piece Cold-Weather Sets for Her - $5.99 (Early Bird)

Entire Stock of Down and Down Alternative Comforters - 50-60% off (Early Bird)

Entire Stock of Isotoner Suede Gloves for Her - $11.99 (Early Bird)

Entire Stock of Levi's 550 and 569 Jeans - $19.99

Free 6-in-1 Game Cubes with any $35 Beauty Purchase - FREE (Early Bird)

Oversized Fleece Throws - $4.99 (Early Bird)

Portable MP3 / MP4 Audio Video Player with 2GB Memory - $29.99 (Early Bird)

Reversible Down Alternative Comforters - $24.99 (Early Bird)

Save 60% + Extra 20% off All Fine Jewelry - 60% off (Early Bird)

Save 60% off Entire Stock of Jewelry Boxes - 60% off (Early Bird)

Selected Milton Bradley Board Games - $3.99 (Early Bird)

I go shopping alone, so this doesn't work for me, but last year, in line at Kohls, there were several groups in line by me that would have one person stand in line while the other 2 or so in their group, would shop. I was in line for about 1 hour 20 min, so you get a lot of shopping time in that way... Just something to consider. They all rang out together, I wasn't mad, just jealousl. I have to say, Kohls was VERY organized and efficient, they were just so busy!!! 4am though??? Ouch!