Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Yes, I may have to camp out at Kmart for the first time on BF, my DS really wants one of those First Act Guitar's, which I have on layaway for him right now, but it's $20 cheaper here.

Do you have it on layaway at Kmart? If so, they will do a one-time price adjustment. I have the trampoline on layaway and they have it $50 cheaper in the BF ad, so I will have them price adjust it and save myself some $$. ;)

Do you have it on layaway at Kmart? If so, they will do a one-time price adjustment. I have the trampoline on layaway and they have it $50 cheaper in the BF ad, so I will have them price adjust it and save myself some $$. ;)

I thought at KMart, one-time price adjustments are only made within 7 days of putting on the layaway.

The one a week ago was the Thanksgiving Day ad, this is the Black Friday ad. With some items on sale Friday and Saturday.

Yea I know. The reason I asked is becuase when it was first posted both Kmart ad scans were the same, but the guys were quick and took care of it. Thanks guys!!!!

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, if it isn't let me know and I will move it.

Just wanted to let anyone who was planning on buying the 5 piece dinette set in the Kmart black friday ad, I bought it last year and the table chipped off in pieces all around the edges very easily and the whole table top warped within 2 months, had to end up throwing it away but one good thing I can say about it is the chairs are still in excellent condition though lol.

But besides that I'm loving the Kmart ads this year, I'm already planning on layaways and price adjustments and shopping for both days lol

I really like the kmart ad this year to. I just have a problem ever BF with kmart it seems that they never have anything at my Kmart. I hate to not get something at another store and find out Kmart dosent have any. That has happened to many so many times in the past, last year I went to Kmart first since it seems that Walmart has a big supply and doesn't run out fast but come to find out Kmart still didnt have what I went in for they just either don't get it in or only 1 of the item. I really do want a few things there this year but not sure if it's worth hitting first and missing out somewhere else.:confused:

I really like the kmart ad this year to. I just have a problem ever BF with kmart it seems that they never have anything at my Kmart. I hate to not get something at another store and find out Kmart dosent have any. That has happened to many so many times in the past, last year I went to Kmart first since it seems that Walmart has a big supply and doesn't run out fast but come to find out Kmart still didnt have what I went in for they just either don't get it in or only 1 of the item. I really do want a few things there this year but not sure if it's worth hitting first and missing out somewhere else.:confused:

You need to go in and buy it beforehand and go back before the sale is over and get a price adjustment. There are a few items that they will not have out that will be for BF, but I always go on Thanksgiving Day and get what I want and then go back on BF and get my adjustment. Ask the service desk to be sure, as some stores will not adjust on the BF ads. I think it verys from store to store. I think, but don't quote me on it, that it is a 7 day adjustment policy...ex. buy what you want on monday and go back during the sale friday and p.a. it... cut's out alot of time u could be spending in other stores :eyepoppin

You need to go in and buy it beforehand and go back before the sale is over and get a price adjustment. There are a few items that they will not have out that will be for BF, but I always go on Thanksgiving Day and get what I want and then go back on BF and get my adjustment. Ask the service desk to be sure, as some stores will not adjust on the BF ads. I think it verys from store to store. I think, but don't quote me on it, that it is a 7 day adjustment policy...ex. buy what you want on monday and go back during the sale friday and p.a. it... cut's out alot of time u could be spending in other stores :eyepoppin

I did that today with the BF 26" LCD tv they have this week. Bought it Sat. night and went in today for a price adj. Popped in another store just to see if they had any left and they never got them in!! Ida been so mad...I always go in the store before the sale and try to purchase in advance.

I was just wondering if anyone knows about this luggage set on the 2-day sale, page 18 of the ad. It says On Tour 9 Piece Luggage set, it is only 49.99 on sale and my husband and I need a set that will simply make it from Vegas to Anchorage and back this holiday season. I figure for 50 bucks if half of it survives i would be pleased, but we have had bad luck with discount luggage in the past, ripping before the trip even begins, has anyone purchased or even seen this particular brand in the past.

I've never been to Kmart early on BF....does anybody know if they have the ie. camera's in there ad located near the electronic's area?? Or, are they like Menards where a DVD player might be located in the pluming dept.?? I'm really after a digital camera from there and I was wondering how much I will have to search the store for it.:confused:

Ugh... I am trying to decide what to do. I really would like to get the Basketball hoop for $59. I have to hit Bealls at 4 and Wally at 5, then straight to Kmart. What are the chances if I get to Kmart at 6 and go in with everyone, that I will leave with the basketball hoop? I wish they would just sell it today, seeing as it is online at that price! I hate KMart, I thought I was done there after today but missed this!