Lack of hard drives?

madalienmonk

I've been looking out for a hard drive too. I was hoping to get 1TB too, 750GB at the least. I was wanting to stay below $100, and it looks like I may be able too. Thanks for the info, I'll be checking Newegg regularly.

When I bought my first computer, it had a 210MB HD. My friends were saving up for a 500MB (Yes MB, not GB), which was $500 at the time. $1/MB, what a bargain!

Target is going to have a WD 750GB External for $88.88 (USB 2.0), I was hoping from something with eSATA, but might settle for that one.

Looking for:

external HD

Western Digital & Segate is prefered

500GB+

eSATA & Firewire would be nice

price < $100

Buy dot com is currently offering the following with free shipping

Cavalry CADA002SA2 Hard Drive Array - CADA002SA2

Cavalry 2TB Hard Drive - Dual Interface (USB 2.0 & eSATA) RAID - External Hard Drive

(wont let me post a link but im sure you can find it if you search. I think it is a great deal for only $230 with free shipping)

This seems to be a really good price for two 1 TB drives and an external enclosure that is raidable with Esata support.

:eyepoppin

Buy dot com is currently offering the following with free shipping

Cavalry CADA002SA2 Hard Drive Array - CADA002SA2

Cavalry 2TB Hard Drive - Dual Interface (USB 2.0 & eSATA) RAID - External Hard Drive

(wont let me post a link but im sure you can find it if you search. I think it is a great deal for only $230 with free shipping)

This seems to be a really good price for two 1 TB drives and an external enclosure that is raidable with Esata support.

:eyepoppin

NewEgg is having the exact same deal at the moment.

I prefer major HD manufacturers (seagate and wd) for their warranties.....The fantom has only a 1 year warranty (compared to WD and seagate's 3-5 and 5 year, respectively)

Overall, severely disappointed with HD sales this year, looks like i'll be betting it all on newegg.

Microcenter has the WD 1TB internal for $99 after (unfortunately) $20 in-store coupon right now.

As we have seen this deal ALREADY...I'm hoping for slightly under that on BF or Cyber Monday.

Now that I think of it..Where is the NEWEGG ad? Didn't Brad have it by now last year?