Not too impressed w/this years BF ads

NO30FAN

Unless Inkstop comes through with a great flash drive or memory card price, I'm staying home this year...

I might try to order those 19" monitors at Best Buy (online), but no B&M stores are worth it to me.

C'mon Newegg, don't let me down. http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Good%20Luck/thcare010.gif

theres no ridiculously cheap things this year that I saw like 199 laptops or harddrives 40 bux off the cheapest price on the internet, Im not sure if Im going to even buy anything this year. my 250gig external for 39.99 was still a better deal, and that was 2 years ago!!

Fist time in 5 years my husband and I are not going out with friends for BF.

The ads this year are pathetic. I got a better deal last year on a HDTV and I didn't even have to wait in line. The Zune last year was a great deal @ TRU.... but there is nothing that would make me wait in line for 5+ hours.

I will be picking up a few things from Newegg and thats about it.

Very dissapointed.

Well, I went through the ads a few times, hoping to find an excuse to go out, but I can't find anything worth the effort.

I think I will just enjoy everyone else's BF stories, and sleep in. I can normally find a great deal on anything I need by coming here throughout the year, and I am sure there will be some great deals before Christmas.

Everyone who is going, have a blast!!

I have been camping out for BF for 13 years. Most years when CompUSA opened at midnight- we were out by 8pm Thursday and then straight to BB.

This is the first year I wasn't in line for a store opening! Amazon had matching prices for CD's and DVD's- boxed sets too! So I did most of my shopping last night at 10 pm. Free shipping! No tax! Changed my alarm to go off at 6:30 am. Left at 7:30am and home by 10am and everything I did buy was 'small' deals that I could have lived without.

All around- the online deals have been better for just about everything from Mini SD cards to VS.

Bought a cheap game off of Amazon early this morning and went to Garden Ridge at about 6am to look at there christmas stuff. There was no one there and it was so nice to walk around in an empty store on BF and look at everything at a slow pace.

I was so close to going by the Best Buy lines and screaming "What the heck are you waiting in line for?" I just don't get it this year, there is absolutely no deals worth standing in line for and nothing you couldn't have gotten off of amazon or a couple weeks ago cheaper somewhere else.