Possible BF item listing

sweetdiggity

Pretty good list. Interested in the TV for $299. QUOTE]

Just a heads up, I bought a 26" LCD Westinghouse TV two years ago on Black Friday. Needless to say, worst BF purchase. Shortly after a year, the TV began to display erratic colors. I would stay away from this brand, as others (posted on various forums) have experienced similar and worse issues.

Edited by carz316

Pretty good list. Interested in the TV for $299. QUOTE]

Just a heads up, I bought a 26" LCD Westinghouse TV two years ago on Black Friday. Needless to say, wrong BF purchase. Shortly after a year, the TV began to display erratic colors. I would stay away from this brand, as others (posted on various forums) have experienced similar and worse issues.

We have had a 32" Westinghouse for over two years and a 37" Westinghouse for over a year and have not had any trouble at all. Lucky I guess.

If this is it, it certainly helps me!

I need someone to put those stupid Polly Pockets on sale for my 3 year old though! LOL

Target makes my list for sure if this is it! I'm hoping i can get the dual screen DVD player...we've been looking for awhile and would LOVE to get a dual for the 2 sproglets.

WOOT! The madness has begun (sorry, I'm just now getting excited...LOL)

LEGO Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer, 59.99

IF this is the price it is an AWESOME DEAL!!!! Went online to find it at walmart and target, no luck :(, but pulled out our lego holiday catalog and it's in there, listed for $199.99. It also says it's a hard to find item. I'm hoping to score one for my ds8 (who will put it together all by himself) as his big christmas gift....that alone will make the whole day worth it!!!!

Many of these items do seem to match what my Target has stacked in large quantities on the tops of the shelves, particularly the Lego Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. They have a ton of those.

I am hoping they do in my area!!!! I'm so excited, I might not be able to sleep.........:eyepoppin

LEGO Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer, 59.99

IF this is the price it is an AWESOME DEAL!!!! Went online to find it at walmart and target, no luck :(, but pulled out our lego holiday catalog and it's in there, listed for $199.99. It also says it's a hard to find item. I'm hoping to score one for my ds8 (who will put it together all by himself) as his big christmas gift....that alone will make the whole day worth it!!!!

Sorry to be a bit of a downer, but I believe the $199.99 version in your catalog is actually from the Ultimate Collector Series, whereas the one at Target is the regular version (not available on LEGO shop @ home anymore) which I think originally retailed for $100. Still though, a great price at $59, especially since it's not readily available anymore.

Here's the link on Lego's site: http://starwars.lego.com/en-us/products/classic/6211.aspx

Duracell 16pk AA or AAA, 8pk D or D or 4pk 9 volt, 9.99 each. Buy 2 and get $5 GC.

These are already at this price and with the GC.

I know I saw that. I bought these already this week. Got a $5 gift card, went back in line and used the GC to buy 2 more and get another GC. Went back and bought 2 chargers also on sale, using the 2nd GC.

I am giving a charger and batteries to my folks --they are older, don't get out often--and always running out of batteries, rechargeable will definitely help them out.:D

Sorry to be a bit of a downer, but I believe the $199.99 version in your catalog is actually from the Ultimate Collector Series, whereas the one at Target is the regular version (not available on LEGO shop @ home anymore) which I think originally retailed for $100. Still though, a great price at $59, especially since it's not readily available anymore.

Here's the link on Lego's site: http://starwars.lego.com/en-us/products/classic/6211.aspx

that's still a good deal, and that's one of the lego sets he doesn't have, so I will still get it. I didn't realize that there is a collector series too :o I'm new to the lego's, my ds just started with them last year. Thanks for the info.....:)

just remember Target runs a 2 day sale - not just on BF and they do not do doorbusters.

If it is not a "special purchase" item you can get a raincheck (have always done in the past)

beware of the luggage - I bought this set last year and the suitcase broke after 2 uses and since it was a "special purchase" the warranty was not honored. I did get a refund with customer service though - so if you buy a "special purchase" item with a warranty - save your receipt!

Another board I frequent appears to have the same list (theirs is alphabetical, so it's hard to match up exactly, but I did see a large number of items that I know matched up), but no ad scan there yet either...:( But after seeing it on two sites and not in the same order (i.e. not likely a direct copy from one board to the other), I'm a little more confident that this could be the real thing! :)

P.S. If anyone wants to the see the alphabetized list I found, let me know.

I was interested in the TruTech dual screen portable DVD player but I can't even find it on the Target website. All of the TruTech merchandise doesn't have very good reviews either.

Yeah I looked it up and couldn't find it but like you said all the trutech have bad reviews. I think I'll pass.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering what the regular price is on that one. Good deal and it's one that neither of my boys have. (What a shock!) I see Target getting a chunk of my Christmas money this year!

If this is it, it certainly helps me!

I need someone to put those stupid Polly Pockets on sale for my 3 year old though! LOL

Target makes my list for sure if this is it! I'm hoping i can get the dual screen DVD player...we've been looking for awhile and would LOVE to get a dual for the 2 sproglets.

WOOT! The madness has begun (sorry, I'm just now getting excited...LOL)

Believe KMart has the Polly Pockets Buy one get one free Thanksgiving day.

While I do hope this is the ad, we can't be sure yet.

It seems legit except for the fact that Halo 4 is listed for $30, and I just read on SD that there is no Halo 4 in existence. :confused:

With a little research it looks like Halo 4 is supposed to be released Q4 2008. So it could be. :)

Isn't Halo a trilogy? If it is then 3 is the last one.

Don't ask me why I remembered that piece of trivia.

Check out wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_3

Or maybe there will be a 4...

http://kotaku.com/5042782/why-all-this-gearbox-halo-4-talk-heres-why-maybe

But either way I doubt that it will sell below retail at Target on Black Friday, considering it isn't even released yet.

Edited by missyjane
Additional link..

Halo is a good deal, even if it's 3. I seen this list on another site too, last night. Looks the same. We always hit up Target, but we do not usually go there first, because of the sale being a 2 day sale. Now just waiting on TRU and Walmart- and of course the scanned ad for Target.

I'm sure it is meant to say Halo 3. I am not a big gamer but if Halo 4 was coming I would hear about it constantly from my DN and DH. Bungie who made all those games said 3 was the last one.

It is Halo 3, but it is the expansion pack. So, yes in essence it is a whole new Halo game.