New Hot Topic clearance markdowns

peppysfireball

Haven't tried this yet but found this...

25% off $20+

Coupon Code: NOVMP1

Expires: 11/25/08

I was just coming to post that.. hahahaaaa there is also the code WELCOME for 20% off (in case your order is under $20.00) that's the one I had to use because everything was out of stock by the time I reached checkout.

Update - to use the above code for 25% off $20 or more... Set up an account and use today's date (and what-ever your year of birth is) as your birthday - as this seems to be a Birthday Code - but it worked GREAT for me!

I got 2 t-shirts, 2 pair of hot pants, 2 pair of sunglasses (all for kids stockings) and a purse for me... Came to $22.98 SHIPPED!

Awesone deal! Thanks, OP! :)

Thanks! I was just at HotTopic.com this morning picking out a bunch of "junk" :P for my daughter for Christmas and elected not to checkout because I didnt want to pay shipping when I could go to the mall and avoid shipping, but this code made it easier and I ordered!

Of course I had to re-add everything to my cart again LOL but another gift down! At this rate, Im going to have all of my shopping done by the end of the day! :D

Man - wish I had found this code before I place my order... :mad:

AHTBD111W - $10 off $10.01 - Expires 12/01/08 (one time use per account) (this is the November birthday code, so create a new account with a Nov. B'day to use it.) ;)

*** You can only use one code per order. You must be logged in to or create a hottopic.com account in order to use these promo codes/coupons ***

Man - wish I had found this code before I place my order... :mad:

AHTBD111W - $10 off $10.01 - Expires 12/01/08 (one time use per account) (this is the November birthday code, so create a new account with a Nov. B'day to use it.) ;)

*** You can only use one code per order. You must be logged in to or create a hottopic.com account in order to use these promo codes/coupons ***

thanks for this code :) I got 2 shirts for $3.50 a peice